3DXChat Community

impossible to load the rooms

Tiziana

I wanted to report that tonight after working with the editor, returning to my room all the changes were lost.
I tried to load my other .world files, which I see in the editor, but returning to the normal game, I continue to find the previous one.
I tried to reinstall the game, but there were no differences.
the only change that worked was to delete the entire room, which now has only the sea, and I can not load one, even the basic one.
it is also impossible to upload photos to the profile, from which I assume that there is a problem on the server.

I hope the thing is resolved soon.

I apologize for my english but I use the translator

yep welcome to 3dxshit  \o/

I wanted to report that tonight after working with the editor, returning to my room all the changes were lost.
I tried to load my other .world files, which I see in the editor, but returning to the normal game, I continue to find the previous one.
I tried to reinstall the game, but there were no differences.
the only change that worked was to delete the entire room, which now has only the sea, and I can not load one, even the basic one.
it is also impossible to upload photos to the profile, from which I assume that there is a problem on the server.

I hope the thing is resolved soon.

I apologize for my english but I use the translator

This problem in known since 2days, and it is a server problem, your game installation is ok.

If you work with the world editor first save your work before you try to enter this room (which does not work currently). If you do so, your changes are not lost, and when the server will be fixed some day, you will be able to enter your other (changed) world files.

My experience is that this is not the first time that it happens. But it shouldn't let you lose all the work you've done if you save it to your local harddrive before you try to push it to the 3dx server.

Anyway, I think it is good practise always to save your work to your local drive first before pushing it to 3dx.

That way, as soon as the connection is reestablished again, you can load and push the file you saved locally to 3dx.

I don't know if it is related at all (possibly not, but just as annoying) but twice recently I have been in a room that closed and, on selecting to go to my room, it has gone into limbo and I can't do anything other than Alt-F4 out of the game.

This is a known issue not related to this saved room loading issue.

Its impossible to load a room or custom it since days now. I think devs are sleeping again. The pictures doesnt load in our galleries also.

Guess we need to wait for a server reboot, but it’s annoying for the ones who run a room and didnt load the right one...

Good job again devs

It shows gizmo logged into forums this morning, so I have to assume he saw everyone’s messages about the uploading issues in the game caused by something being wrong with servers. I don’t have access to my home computer to verify they are being restarted but it looks like they are according to Yvonny’s message. :)

It shows gizmo logged into forums this morning, so I have to assume he saw everyone’s messages about the uploading issues in the game caused by something being wrong with servers. I don’t have access to my home computer to verify they are being restarted but it looks like they are according to Yvonny’s message. :)

It seems to be fixed what I have heard.