----------------------------------------------------------------------------

World Editor only uploading small files ! Have problem

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also it is nice if these features are added

Picture insertion or Texture

size limitation would be great...

think even gorgeous

And need World Editor :

1 - Group objects  Flip copy  Horizontal and Vertical  ( mirror copy )

2 - WASD move control need slow key

3 - Simple line tool, Sample Line Tool : https://i.imgyukle.c...02/04/exmkN.jpg

I had this issue for weeks.  New desk top computer solved the issue.  I also could not hear sounds on the game.  No problem hearing sounds on any other game or website.  Just 3DX.  I asked in forum several times and even submitted to 3DX.  Nothing I received was helpful from the community although many at least tried and I was/am grateful for the attempt to help.  Inquiries to 3DX went unanswered.  Very frustrating.  I still have my lappy and would love to use it for 3DX should I desire to.  

If you look at your task manager the GPU for 3DX is extremely high. Mine ran at 96 to 100%.  So I am told that if you use 3DX and youtube or any other additional program you could be 'melting' the graphics card. I imagine that is what happened to me and may be what is happening to you all.  Be careful of what you run in addition to 3DX and I ask Gizmo to please look into the coding and reduce the GPU.

Well Susan, I have the problem with YouTube stuttering and my graphics program stalling but the problem in the op isn't related (I think).

Several times I have, in theory, loaded a world file only to find that it hasn't actually loaded and I am still in the old room. After third or fourth attempt it seems to work.

Cordelia I could not even get to point where I could click on "load from file",  I never even saw the landing zone lit up.  Unloading the old room would boot me from the game completely.  No error report.  No crash report.  Just me staring at my desktop.  

I swear if its not one thing breaking here its another.  Do other games have this many damn problems???? Emailing them here 3dxhelp@gmail.com gets no responce. Filing a bug report here  https://3dxchat.com/core/bugreport.php gets no resopnce. Obviously posting in the forum GET NO RESPONCE!!!!  I just love the  way they let us hang here twisting in the fucking wind with NO FUCKING RESPONCES TO ANYTHING.

FIX THE FUCKING GAME OR CLOSE IT THE FUCK DOWN!!!! 

I swear if its not one thing breaking here its another.  Do other games have this many damn problems???? Emailing them here 3dxhelp@gmail.com gets no responce. Filing a bug report here  https://3dxchat.com/core/bugreport.php gets no resopnce. Obviously posting in the forum GET NO RESPONCE!!!!  I just love the  way they let us hang here twisting in the fucking wind with NO FUCKING RESPONCES TO ANYTHING.

FIX THE FUCKING GAME OR CLOSE IT THE FUCK DOWN!!!! 

AFTER refunding prepaid memberships. 

Is anyone else having trouble loading up custom worlds?   I can open the file in editor, but when attempting to visit the room the server dumps me into the custom room I was in previously.

I had started a post about this, i am  having same issue 

I had this issue for weeks.  New desk top computer solved the issue.  I also could not hear sounds on the game.  No problem hearing sounds on any other game or website.  Just 3DX.  I asked in forum several times and even submitted to 3DX.  Nothing I received was helpful from the community although many at least tried and I was/am grateful for the attempt to help.  Inquiries to 3DX went unanswered.  Very frustrating.  I still have my lappy and would love to use it for 3DX should I desire to.  

If you look at your task manager the GPU for 3DX is extremely high. Mine ran at 96 to 100%.  So I am told that if you use 3DX and youtube or any other additional program you could be 'melting' the graphics card. I imagine that is what happened to me and may be what is happening to you all.  Be careful of what you run in addition to 3DX and I ask Gizmo to please look into the coding and reduce the GPU.

its def  not my computer when everyone else is having same issue its a server problem or something. GIZMO OMG FIX IT

Also Virg my hubby got a email they charged him for renewal he went to log in today said expired. He looked into it he had changed email and password months ago so somehow it went to old one. well when he logs there its like a whole new account. Gotta love this place smfh 

Been having the same issue with rooms reverting back to the same spot before changes are made to the room. Also noticed that I can't load other rooms as well. Pretty frustrating when you've got quite a few projects that need to get done. 

To the general reassurance, it is not s.PC or on a graphics card, I have looked through everything with me incl. reinstall 3dx ... nothing helped. It seems to be again in the background worked on the game and probably soon an update is pending. We should just be patient and not build at the moment ... :) ;)