3DXChat Community

Hold the Lettuce

Xandisweet

So it is true you are a man after all Robbie, thanks for the verification. Though you really do not look over 50, more so in your early 40s so I applaud you for that. ;)

29.. but I am not insulted by your superficial view on how I look.

I don't expect everyone to like me or my looks. Shallow people will always fault you for how you look. Some will see and say I am brave for showing myself as I do, I do not wish to hide behind the screen. I'm me, if you don't like it then that's your problem, not mine.

Don't strain yourself Robbie JJ The Daisy, just stick to being a nobody like you are now. ;)

Better than diverting your identity to other people to cover up who you are. Just waiting for the next "I have had it with these people who are just like me! I'm leaving!" post.

Totally! Let me know..Its fun to hear everyone's voices! Sometimes ya go...sounds just like I expected! Other your way waay off. Just, no letting tox near me when she's sick..she enjoys sharing her boogers way too much. And Sandy has to sign a waiver. Ya know, so she can't sue me if I try and see her boobs.

Better than diverting your identity to other people to cover up who you are. Just waiting for the next "I have had it with these people who are just like me! I'm leaving!" post.

The person diverting their identity is quite obvious Robbie JJ The Daisy. The only mystery is how many more people will be accused of it for not liking you. 29 forever. :)

Totally! Let me know..Its fun to hear everyone's voices! Sometimes ya go...sounds just like I expected! Other your way waay off. Just, no letting tox near me when she's sick..she enjoys sharing her boogers way too much. And Sandy has to sign a waiver. Ya know, so she can't sue me if I try and see her boobs.

I'll start drinking beforehand, you'd be quite surprised at how diff they are. I took my piercings out too, seems I'm too rough on my nips.