3DXChat Community

Hold the Lettuce

Xandisweet

Good morning. sirbigmac got banned in the forums as SpamJavelin so it is doubtful you can talk to him here, though one gets the vibe he may be MindtheGap. It is worth mentioning that your multiple personas of Rob, JJ and Crazy Daisy and others all disappeared off the game all in the same time frame and have been notably absent as of late, but you might want to consider looking for him in the game itself playing as SpamJavelin. He is online frequently. Good luck Robbie JJ.

What’s this, a troll thread.

Whatever happened to #bethechange?

This is a full on, no hidden meaning, name called out confrontation. For something this slimy rat did to my sweet(even though I wish to rip his heart out and feed it to the wolves) now ex hubby.

Not taking sides but I have actually spoken to at least 2 people listed as being one and the same here namely Xandi and Rob and I can assure you they are separate entities.

Can’t we all just get along?

Please?

Hey, I dont mind being called anyone. Rob has been a solid friend over the past like year and a half off and on... when neither of us is going crazy. :P Sometimes I question... "why do i tell you everything?" Lol but we laugh while everyone else is pulling the panties from their moose knuckle.. so yeah, it's ok if yall still call me him after, would rather be a RobT than a bigot any day.

me and daisy will be holding a discord voice chat today and i will be posting it here, you and tasmin are invited although im sure you wont, your little creepy man voice may scare some people.

You said so many times only stupid people use Discord, and now you do too. LOL. Anyway, looking forward to it Robbie Daisy.

This is a full on, no hidden meaning, name called out confrontation. For something this slimy rat did to my sweet(even though I wish to rip his heart out and feed it to the wolves) now ex hubby.

Ex hubby? You got married and ended up getting divorced on a video game ......... LOL!! That’s awesome. Haha. :D Oops, Meant to say sorry to hear that happened, surely nobody could have predicted that.

Not taking sides but I have actually spoken to at least 2 people listed as being one and the same here namely Xandi and Rob and I can assure you they are separate entities.

I’ve never seen anyone make a similar claim as this, and definitely not on forums. It must be true if I read it here.

Ex hubby? You got married and ended up getting divorced on a video game ......... LOL!! That’s awesome. Haha. :D Oops, Meant to say sorry to hear that happened, surely nobody could have predicted that.

Considering I was with him for over a year... I'd say it was an accomplishment. When will 3dx get achievements??? Oops wrong thread

Daisy and RobT (Clone) are two different people. I know, a shocker, starting to miss the Pandora Program. Although many claim people are this or that many who know them best do know the difference. As for the calling out, Daisy I do not blame you, really a low thing to do Spam, truth is there is no excuse for that, nothing Spam can say will ever justify his actions, it is that low.

Hope Daisy and her ex can fix the mess Spam started.

You forgot JJ... J

It won’t happen again Robbie, and congrats on catfishing someone on the web for over a year. A truly admirable achievement. Besides, you still have all your multiple personalities to keep you company and are still the self-proclaimed king of 3DX forums that almost nobody in the world reads. Keep that chin up little guy. :)

It won’t happen again Robbie, and congrats on catfishing someone on the web for over a year. A truly admirable achievement. Besides, you still have all your multiple personalities to keep you company and are still the self-proclaimed king of 3DX forums that almost nobody in the world reads. Keep that chin up little guy. :)

Hahahaha... shut up

post-16392-0-67868500-1549549358_thumb.jpg