3DXChat Community
Nicci

what do you like about 3DX and the forum

I was in Thrixxx, after a work accident that week had me useless in real life, a friend asked me to accompany her here. I joined a sex game. 

3 days into the game I met a beautiful woman that made this game magical for me, married her she still makes here magical. I met friends that I care about a lot. I also learned what catfish was, aside from a fish and learn how amazing some people are.

I have seen the game do something not many games dare do, improve their graphics, more than once. They introduced a building feature, may introduce a pose or clothing feature in time. But it is the people that keep surprising me from building, to making programs that help people love this game. I look at other social games charging people actual money to build, have better hair or clothing, making the play pay just so that they can look a little better.

Then I see this game, many builders donate their builds, DJs do not charge for playing music, people help each other without demanding anything in return. From what I have seen, only the Pandora Program charged people to use a program that was used in this game and even if it was free, it was not a good program to have or use sometimes. People here do not demand more money for free stuff, that to me is something. The people have made this social game worth returning to.. They are fucken awesome.

I used to have a friend like that in the game. I swear that girl was not happy unless she was climbing on things.

Isn't that the point of the game? Damn, perhaps I missed something.

Game: Hiding in my room pouting and being anti-social, pretending I am better than everyone.  Forum: I like complaining about people, places and things.

You really are a nasty piece of miserable shit JJ.

Awww. :( Don't get mad sugar muffins, instead get glad.  :)

lpzpsHL.gif

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Well I think coming into a positive happy thread someone set-up and trolling it is pretty low, that's all.