3DXChat Community

Big Prison Party

Bishop Wayland

Welcome to our party, this Friday, 24 October 2014!

AWyA9un6AJg.jpggWVmK1rcIr4.jpg

Here are some rules:
  • All the guys have to be inside the camera, behind bars) If a girl wants, she will go to you;
    • Girls dominate, they can dance on the pole to make fun of the prisoners who can not get them, can go in camera to the prisoner... The poses are selected only girls.
    If you came to the party in the wrong costume, you will not be able to get a gift.

Too rough prisoners will be brought to a horrible tortured and executed = ignore
    Do not think that if you're at a party for 5 minutes, then you get a prize.
    Music at the party not to dance, it is to create an environment.

Short report:

The party was very popular, to say honestly, I had to kick out at the end the visitors to go to bed myself in the morning! A few attendees wanted to make a report, is expected to yield the magazine from DevilKitty. I can only say that they persuaded me to to hold another such party, the date will be announced today

qIfRDAJCSfw.jpghZeZhmM-Nwg.jpgfAiHrVdby9c.jpg

Short report:

The party was very popular, to say honestly, I had to kick out at the end the visitors to go to bed myself in the morning! A few attendees wanted to make a report, is expected to yield the magazine from DevilKitty. I can only say that they persuaded me to to hold another such party, the date will be announced today

Done  :P

http://3dxchat.com/forum/index.php?/topic/851-playful-the-magazine/

I don't have time to do this yesterday,but we hope you will do something new in the future :wub: 

thank you for awesome party and ideas ;)