3DXChat Community

3DXChat Records

Guest Eclipse

Guest Eclipse

Just a thought...what if we setup and tracked fun/silly records.
For example remember seeing pictures of how many people could be stuffed into a car or phone booth.

packingpeopleintoaphone.jpg

We could have Records such as:
1. How many people can we fit on the Island at the Beach
2. How many people can be crammed into the Pool at Love Island
3. How many people can be packed into a Cabin on the Yacht
4. How many people can streak across the Beach in a group at one time
5. How many people could you squeeze into your Home
6. etc, etc.

To make records official I think we'd need two things minimum (prob should have its own post):
1. Screenshots of the event so we can get a accurate people count
2. A Record Chart showing "record name", "number of people" and "organizer of event"

Note: The record chart could be at top of post page, so its easy to find and maintain

3DXChat Record Chart (as of 11-08-14)
                                                               Date
Location:       Event Name:            People    Organizer     mm-dd-yy    Verification
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Beach           N/A                    00        N/A           N/A         N/A
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Love Island     In Pool                35        ForOnlyOne    11-02-14    Image
Night Club      On Bar                 15        ForOnlyOne    10-30-14    Image
Night Club      On Podium              12        ForOnlyOne    11-04-14    Image
Sin Club        On Bar                 10        ForOnlyOne    10-30-14    Image
Yacht           In Spa                 13        ForOnlyOne    10-30-14    Image
Home            Dressed in Red         38        ForOnlyOne    11-04-14    Gif
Home            Smurf Party            53        ForOnlyOne    11-05-14    Forum

Some ideas to notify people: when in game just use Local and World Chat for spur of the moment kind of thing, or use the forum and make it a planned event.

The whole idea here is to just have fun, some-days it just gets a little boring so maybe just doing something silly on the spur of the moment might get things kick started. I guess if there is enough people interested in silly I don't mind setting up the initial post for the records chart and screenshots.

Otherwise this post can just do its fadeout to oblivion... :)

eea1e93546608fbb4e238bff8393da3105dfe414

Love it :)

First thing I thought of was inspired by some silliness myself, Twiggy, Jack, Paloma and a coupla others had once with a nc welcoming dance committee. Like most co-ordinated welcome dancers kinda thing...

I'm always up for silliness when I'm online and um...off my leash ;)

Recruit Doll reporting in o7

I feel like all your examples there require sooo much people >.< I mean like you can even pack people on top of each other so even the yacht little pool could have like 15 people at least xD doubled if you can get them couple dancing x) tripled if they are in threesome xD

Yeah, i like to glitch stuff.. So i may be just a wittle party pooper here xD Thinking of way to get it to the MAX!

I do want to break the stripnado record of 12 though >:3 post-1179-0-32727700-1414009044_thumb.jpgpost-1179-0-75451800-1414009047_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Eclipse

Didn't see this thread when I started here Eclipse, Sorry  :)

but...

Hi FOO (no prob), I got your pm and saw this post today, might be easier to answer both here...

First Congratulations on a Great Job on getting so many to participate in your events-looks like so much fun.

To expand on my first post, I would add this chart (or something like it) to the start of your post-I have added a new column for location so it will be easier to sort/search. The other thing I change was the Verification link. I see that some people are adding everyone's name (which is a great idea) so in that case the link goes back to the post rather than just showing a static image.

I still think the " Official Record Chart" should be on its own page (pinned) and possibly updated by the moderators (don't anyone shoot me, I'm just thinking out loud). The reason being is that members come and go, you and I are here today-will we be in 1 month, 3 months or a year from now? If you leave for example we loose the ability to update this chart on your first page. Certainly given that there is no answer at this point I think you should keep it on your page-especially given all the Great Work you are putting into organizing these events.

I hope this makes sense...keep it up, I love seeing what you guys are gonna do next!!!!

Maybe at some point if this keeps going there can be some-kind of cheesy award or recognition for the record breakers...

3DXChat Record Chart

Date

Location:       Event Name:            People    Organizer     mm-dd-yy    Verification

Beach           N/A                    00        N/A           N/A         N/A

Love Island     In Pool                35        ForOnlyOne    11-02-14    Image

Night Club      On Bar                 15        ForOnlyOne    10-30-14    Image

Night Club      On Podium              12        ForOnlyOne    11-04-14    Image

Sin Club        On Bar                 10        ForOnlyOne    10-30-14    Image

Yacht           In Spa                 13        ForOnlyOne    10-30-14    Image

Home            Dressed in Red         38        ForOnlyOne    11-04-14    Gif

Home            Smurf Party            53        ForOnlyOne    11-05-14    Forum

• 2 weeks later...