3DXChat Community

I think we need a dislike button in these forums

Twiggy

will do, i remember vividly nikki and chillies mentioning it so i will hunt it down, gizmo removed it because of your childlike behavior.   btw, its not slander if its true ;)

The only children in this forum is you and your groupies ^^ and no, its slander, sry to tell you. 

its a good thing what you and your alt think doesnt matter but let me be the first person to use our new button.............

Lets say it one last time to you: I have no alts. We all know what happen with alts like Kylegamer, they get deleted. So sorry for you, I have none :) I only have one forum account, since the beginning. All know this and you can't change it :P But its funny to watch how you jump up and down with a red head screaming CHLOE AND FELIA ARE ONE PERSON... CHLOE IS A MAN... CHLOE IS THIS... CHLOE DOWNVOTED MEEE.... CHLOE DID THIS... CHLOE DID THAT..... MOM I POOPED ALL OVER ME.....

Really... this is sooooooooooooo childish!!! LOL... okay now I was it a bit too ;) 

Keep on trolling! 

@Mar, still any questions why? LOL

Why tf are we being grouped together like some minority group? I wake up to this shit. Fuck y'all. If you cannot read past reasoning or your own delusion then I say again, you can suck my nonexistent cock.

its common to group things together ^^ we all have this urge within us :)

obsttheke-dbe98d90-efde-4617-8572-6179b8

for all this talk about who is liked and who isnt, its rather funny that the vast number of long time members you were friends with in the beginning dont talk to you anymore, hmm, wonder why that is bahahahahahaha.   just found that interesting. anywho, tata

Vast number... LMAO... :D :D :D I have enough friends, even long-term players. I am never bored and need to troll a sex game forum to get a meaning in my life. What does it look like for you? Go and create some new alts so you have some (more) friends to hang around in your favorite place :P

Mr.T, next time target better, you didn't hit. 

ra,relaxed_fit,x2000,athletic_heather,fr

I will wear from now on this for you Rob, so you don't miss your target again ^^

I found some really interesting facts in the "Overall top posters" section of this forum.

Looking at how I rate in this has me actually thinking about my posting and maybe I need to change how I go about things in this forum.

I went through 6 pages until I found where I am listed, and noted down some of the main people known in this forum of late, and how they seem to rate.

Nmae.                           Date Joined.            Posts.           Likes.           Average likes per posts.                         

RobT                             3/6/2016                  8234             6734            .81

Meiling                          13/12/2016              6436             10244          1.59

chloe                             11/9/2014                3319             8548            2.57

JessicaX                        5/9/2015                 1212             2361            1.94

Cordelia                         2/11/2014               1081             2464            2.27

Felia                               8/9/2014                 889              3580             4.02

Mar Mohan                    19/9/2017                872              449               .51

RobPathFinder              2/4/2016                  735              1535            1.84

Twiggy                          13/7/2016                 601              732              1.21

Xandisweet                   9/6/2017                   533              409              .78

Rockster                       14/8/2016                 510               507             .99

AHT                              9/4/2015                   445               964             2.16

As I said I looked at mine compared to others, average likes per post 1.21, a little under what appeared to be the average which is about 1.4

Which has me thinking I need to think about the way I go about things in these forums.

So now, having shown that and what can be taken from it I will get to the point of this thread.

I have seen in other forums that they have a dislike button as well as a like button.

I think a dislike button may help in members thinking twice before they post, and lesson the amount of crappy post that are so often appearing in these forums.

I am interested to know what other people think.

I got a like!!

I dont give a flying fuck about what you sheeple do to verify your existence. You crossed the line and I'm no longer going to be nice when people treat me like shit. I didnt call you a man, nor did I question your marriage. I did not call anyone other than Jimmy out. No I do not agree to the harassment and I'm sorry that you don't like that, but Mar, Tox and I are not the only ones to see it.

Stop it. You are all feeding each other.  Let it go.  

img_5583.jpg

If you cant say anything thats on topic -  say it in PM.    Forum isnt the place for your public arguments.  

The subject under discussion is about dislike buttons in Forum. 

I will stop anyway for today.... but  you have to face the fact, that it is impossible to have a normal conversation here... right from the beginning it was trolled. I give this a 5 out of 5 troll emojis.

This is our forum... lost.... no chance to do anything beside posting party advertising! BTW your troll image is also some kind of trolling and feeding.... you see how fast this happens.

but I admire your attempt to create order here - what administrators should do.

I will stop anyway for today.... but you have to face the fact, that it is impossible to have a normal conversation here... right from the beginning it was trolled. I give this a 5 out of 5 troll emojis.

This is our forum... lost.... no chance to do anything beside posting party advertising! BTW your troll image is also some kind of trolling and feeding.... you see how fast this happens.

You reap what you sow. And karma is a cruel bitch.

post-10231-0-14075500-1548771098_thumb.jpg

PikaPool exists

Now then a dislike button would suck on forum, too many peoples' feelings would be hurt mine included, i think for every like more then likely there will be 3 or more dislike, why, don't care, still stating my opinion. A simple like of a subject is good, if you don't agree with something just put nothing. As for what happened in the past, one this feeding, it is something that was made on assuming or miscommunications. If I may recommend let the past go. You all can do so much better then just hating here on forum.

I keep reading these unaware assholes and it's nearly impossible at this point not to respond. I wish I could take all of the hate they have spewed in the name of what is right and spit it in their ugly faces. Yes I say ugly because when someone is ugly inside their outward appearance distorts.

Here you go,     your own topic.  Enjoy. 

http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/8382-unpleasant-fancy-fairy-flies-play-pen-my-say-so-there/

BTW -  My image is not a troll, its an UFFF - Unpleasant Fancy Fairy Fly.  A bit like a yellow card  in footy saying fowl - cant you be nice and keep on topic please. 

Now  can we get back on topic and  discuss whether its a good idea to have dislikes button in forum. 

I have already stated in an earlier post, I thought this would be a bad idea here.

But does anyone else notice there is a limit  on the likes you can give out.

Does anyone know this limit, why it exists or how long the restriction lasts before you can like again?  

The only children in this forum is you and your groupies ^^ and no, its slander, sry to tell you. 

So you lump people together because they don't agree with you.  Let me make it clear, I have my own mind, I think for myself.  I've never once insulted someone nor would I.  I don't need to nor do I care to, that's the difference.  I could easily lump together those that have attacked me personally about my rape and told that I deserved it, told me I was picking on someone who oh yes, claimed to have a disability to make me look like an ass to others here on the forum, called all kinds of things, including a man, been told I'm countless others and yet, I don't retort with insults or negative comments but I'm getting lumped as a groupie.

Lets say it one last time to you: I have no alts. We all know what happen with alts like Kylegamer, they get deleted. So sorry for you, I have none :) I only have one forum account, since the beginning. All know this and you can't change it :P But its funny to watch how you jump up and down with a red head screaming CHLOE AND FELIA ARE ONE PERSON... CHLOE IS A MAN... CHLOE IS THIS... CHLOE DOWNVOTED MEEE.... CHLOE DID THIS... CHLOE DID THAT..... MOM I POOPED ALL OVER ME.....

Really... this is sooooooooooooo childish!!! LOL... okay now I was it a bit too ;)

Keep on trolling! 

Yes, do you think by doing what you do is right and that you're not breaking the forum rules?  I'll give you my response so you can see what I mean then read my response above.  No one is above the rules on here they apply to everyone.

its common to group things together ^^ we all have this urge within us :)

obsttheke-dbe98d90-efde-4617-8572-6179b8

Well then if that's the case you'd classify with others on here who attack others as well doing exactly what you claim that RobT and his groupies are doing.  Yet you will never find a post where I've insulted anyone and never will.

I will stop anyway for today.... but  you have to face the fact, that it is impossible to have a normal conversation here... right from the beginning it was trolled. I give this a 5 out of 5 troll emojis.

It's wait to see what everyone else has to say then come back with more comments as that seems to be the norm on here.  It's a shame that the forum is like it.  Instead of moving forward and trying to make the forum better it's been reduced to one upping the insults and masked harassment of user(s).

all i have for today, signing out until your next nonsensical thread 

RobT Out!

What does he mean by “out”. He never leaves when he says this. I cannot say too much because I keep saying I quit forums and here I am still typing away. But what is this “out”? I guess I could make the juvenile homophobic joke he would make in response to this inquiry but not interested in doing that. So maybe he should change his terminology to more accurately reflect his actions. He could say for now “RobT slithering back into my hole in the ground for a few minutes” or “RobT, I will be here all day and night” or “RobT will be back after I take my medications, I forgot to take them again today.” Just some suggestions.

Keep on trolling! 

OMG stop chloe. This one made me spit my water out laughing. After I am sure you have a post with a link to the rules coming from Mar_Mohan.

I think a dislike button would be a really bad idea in forum.

There was one once in a previous game I played, not forum, the game itself where members could dislike in public rooms.

The trolls and alts had a field day.

One poor guy had well in excess of 400 dislikes on his avi when the average was about 50 to 100

Some members received dislikes in bulk -  30 or so in as many minutes.

Personally, I took little notice of these things but some members took the dislikes seriously and as a consequence began to boycott public rooms. It spoiled their play and the effect of the game.  Some even left the game through it.

Eventually common sense prevailed and the dislikes were removed and only likes remained.

Forum would only lose the very members, it wants tto attract.

Forum is nice the way it is,  without the disruptive members of course. Lets not give them extra tools to try and rile people or make "Dislikes"  as some sort of "Badge of Honour"

Back to the topic at hand, I wholeheartedly agree with Vaughan. There isn't really much more I can do than boost the signal.

Adding a negativity button to the forum is not going to make it a happier place.

Again how about you fight with Rob in your diary or his as it's your hate for him that is driving all this childish shit. I never had a prob with you but you now seem to want to pull me into your childish fight, all bc I'm friends with Rob. 

Anyway the whole dislike thing I really don't have a thought on it. Doesn't matter to me either way. I only commented on this thread bc someone likes to pull me into things.