3DXChat Community

Halloween Party 2014

Gizmo

I had Scary Monsters And Nice Sprites of Skrillex but at last was it out, I found no song for mix it with them :(

But Figure have really nice songs for Halloween :)

1879211ab2.png

At first I did not notice. My name is in the list)

Really looking forward to the party. It will be very cool!

Was pretty Awesome set Achilles. Had a blast as usual! Music was themed perfect for Halloween. Trivia was nice change.  Game update made it pretty awesome to :). One of my more memorable events so far! Thank you.

vJOxumE.jpg

Vyp9L7U.jpg

On a side note DJ was naked on my screen . I Did not wanna zone out and back because i had perfect color ghost form going ! :D

Was pretty Awesome set Achilles. Had a blast as usual! Music was themed perfect for Halloween. Trivia was nice change.  Game update made it pretty awesome to :). One of my more memorable events so far! Thank you.

vJOxumE.jpg

Vyp9L7U.jpg

On a side note DJ was naked on my screen . I Did not wanna zone out and back because i had perfect color ghost form going ! :D

It was awesome scary Halloween party, Thank you all, and special  DJchilles for awesome tracks! ;)

The party was awesome. Loved the purple invisible people. Nice update for the party.

Congrats to the trivia winners: ElisaEve, Zalena and Lexii :)

Special thanks to Foxy Cleopatra for her help with keeping score. Thanks to all who participated and those who added a bit of comedy to the answers.

Questions with answers:

The film IT featured what monster and what was "It's" name? Penny Wise (The book by Stephen King)

The doll Chucky was possessed by a restless spirit of a man whose name was? Charles Lee Ray (Top horror villains)

Ben Willis knew what they did last summer. What did the 4 stars do? ? Hit a man with a car then killed him. (Horror trivia as well as seeing the movie.)

If you live on Elm Street what is the one thing you must never do? Fall Asleep (Nightmare on Elm Street Wikia)

Name one of the rules for surviving a horror movie according to Randy from the movie Scream. Only one rule is required.

Don't have sex.

Don't drink or do drugs.

Never say I will be right back.

Hello or who’s there. (YouTube:

)

Round Two

Name the killers in Scream ? (You tube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvlNabwaxyo)

What is the name and year of the car featured in the movie Christine about a car who sometimes gets a little possessive of its owner? 1958 Plymouth Fury (Christinemoviecar.com – yup she is bad like that. Got her own site :P)

Who survives in the movie Funny Games? No one (Seen this and it creeped me out quite a bit but also verified by movie spoilers)

In 1987, Clive Barker directed the famous horror film Hellraiser. Three years later, he directed again. What is the name of the second film? Hellound: Hellraiser II (IMBD – Clive Barker)

What movie has the tagline "In their world adults are not allowed....to live " ? Children of The Corn (Sporcle and movie descriptions)

Round Three

In the 1978 version of the cult classic Halloween, who was the actor who played Michael Myers in the mask unveiling scene? Tony Moran (Interview with Tony Moran)

Who directed the movie Suspiria?  Dario Argento (Suspiria Page, IMBd)

Béla Lugosi was a Hungarian/American actor best known for his portrayal of what monster?  Dracula (Just Googled the name. Heh heh)

In the movie "Carrie", how does Carrie kill her mother?  Stabs her to death using her powers. (Saw this movie many times but…. Here is the clip :P)

Who was the killer in the original Friday The 13th? Mrs. Voorhees.

Bonus Round

A cenobite is an extradimensional being that appears in what popular horror film? What is the name of the cenobite featured in this movie? Hellraiser, Pinhead (Ultimate Horror Trivia and Hell Raiser Origins)

Who wrote the 1981 film, "American Werewolf in London"? John Landis (IMBD verified)

What actor's mask was used to create the mask for Michael Myers? William Shatner (Verified by John Carpenter Interview)

Tiebreaker : Fool and Alice are main characters of what movie about cannibalistic children trapped in a basement? (Who knows this one? Tiebreaker was not needed)

Thank you very much all for coming, it was again a great fun for me! :)

Special thanks for the Devs with her very nice and funny Halloween Updates!

Special thanks also for Camden with the Trevia Game, congratulation to the winners :)

In one time we had 118 members in the night Club, I think "Players loaded" rotate still now :D :D

But for me was it very great and cool, type me the power for make more music mixes for 3DXChat, I love this :wub:

For all who missed the party, here are both mixes for offline listening :)

10427696.jpg            10306398.jpg

Great mix as always! Thanks :D

Thank you very much all for coming, it was again a great fun for me! :)
Special thanks for the Devs with her very nice and funny Halloween Updates!
Special thanks also for Camden with the Trevia Game, congratulation to the winners :)

In one time we had 118 members in the night Club, I think "Players loaded" rotate still now :D :D
But for me was it very great and cool, type me the power for make more music mixes for 3DXChat, I love this :wub:

For all who missed the party, here are both mixes for offline listening :)

10427696.jpg            10306398.jpg

Dear friends, it was Epic party. A lot of great people, a lot of good music, a lot of fun! Thanks to all that participated in this party.

And a special thanks to our magnificent DJ Achilles. Amazing music, unique atmosphere of Halloween party. You have a huge talent  B)

Also a special thanks Camden for  a cool trivia game, and congrats to the trivia winners: ElisaEve, Zalena and Lexii

Guys, we are very proud of you all, because each of you contributes to our wonderful community. Each of you brings a piece of themselves in the development of social virtual reality called 3DXChat.

Thank you very much!

3DXChat dev team

And a special thanks to our magnificent DJ Achilles. Amazing music, unique atmosphere of Halloween party. You have a huge talent  B)

Thank you very much :)

Realtime video stream (record) from Halloween party by Kinat

http://youtu.be/ENi8goEr5Ts

Great Video :D

Damn, I don't understand russian but it sounds for a lot of fun :D

Guest Eclipse

I may of missed this (but, if not)...

Now that Halloween is over will we be able to keep the Ghost and Invisibility effects ???

They were awesome and add some interesting interactions...please lets keep them and maybe expand to love island, etc.

PoBBoEFi.jpg

Maybe change the pumpkins out for something else...