3DXChat Community

Unpleasant Fancy Fairy Flies  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Unpleasant Fancy Fairy Flies should be swatted out of forum until they can be nice to each other again

You both do realise, you’re either being triggered because you missed the point? Or you’re trolling me. I was messing about with Daisy, I suggest you look carefully, read context. Engage brain.

Do I need to spell everything out ffs

Not sure about hundreds? There’s 30 people max who post anything regularly and at least ten of them are trolls.

If you click the "Members" button and filter by "last post" after 01-01-2019 you'll see that over 260 unique people posted something this month (14 pages, 20 people per page, I'm skipping the last page).  Similarly, over 520 unique people have posted something here since December 1st (last month).  

This forum is not being overrun by trolls.  The vast, vast majority of us never even see them.  You could be one of us.  Just ignore a few, find something you enjoy doing here, and do that rather than this. 

At first you'll be like, "Wait, troll#6 posted something.  I wonder what it said."  But, quickly you'll be saying, "Hah, fuck you troll#3.  You're posting stuff and I'm not even reading it."  And, eventually you'll be saying, "Ooh, <insert posts you like here>.  This is fun."

Tlaera

If you click the "Members" button and filter by "last post" after 01-01-2019 you'll see that over 260 unique people posted something this month (14 pages, 20 people per page, I'm skipping the last page).  Similarly, over 520 unique people have posted something here since December 1st (last month).  

This forum is not being overrun by trolls.  The vast, vast majority of us never even see them.  You could be one of us.  Just ignore a few, find something you enjoy doing here, and do that rather than this. 

At first you'll be like, "Wait, troll#6 posted something.  I wonder what it said."  But, quickly you'll be saying, "Hah, fuck you troll#3.  You're posting stuff and I'm not even reading it."  And, eventually you'll be saying, "Ooh, <insert posts you like here>.  This is fun."

Tlaera

Ok, fair point I don’t agree with the principle but I can’t be bothered to talk about why.

I don’t want to be one of anybody, when i’m bored it amuses me doing exactly what I do. The rest of the time i’m miserable elsewhere. My resting state of unhappiness is neither improved nor worsened by this place, it’s just a way to pass the time.

3DXChat has taken action against some members for inappropriate posts. They are showing as no longer active.

Thank you Gizmo for doing so.

I hope that things can settle and Forum becomes a pleasant place to visit again without falling into disarray.

We should all still work together though to help eliminate unacceptable behaviour from the topics. 

Ok, I am not exactly the voice of reason (nor do I think I ever should be), That said, having read the OP, I would NEVER have thought he was addressing it towards ONE particular individual. I was reminded by the second post though, that when something is said criticizing others in general, IF you believe that it was pointed at you, then perhaps change the behavior. IF you think it was someone else and you laugh, then it was probably addressed at you, IF you know it couldn't be about you, then leave well enough alone.

Having said THAT, I will leave well enough alone.