3DXChat Community

Unpleasant Fancy Fairy Flies  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Unpleasant Fancy Fairy Flies should be swatted out of forum until they can be nice to each other again

Love you MeiLing, one of the nicest person I have met.Now remember when forum was closed for what a week, as many profiles and people were taken out of forum by Gizmo? Prior to that here was worse. If everyone expressed their irritations on here Forum would be full of he said she said bullshit. Thing is when it comes to dramas it falls on who is looking at things. Let rule breakers break rules and get suspended or something. But to say a topic is drama, information, or as in Dark Fairy a question really falls on who is doing the reading it falls on interpretation. Interpretation should not be the ruling judgement here, facts and broken rules should be. But that is my opinion. 

Please don't make me blush. I gonna whistle: 'what is good what is wrang by the law, by the law'.... it's never one person. It's an attitude. There is a report system here and in game. If everyone reported abuse, misbehaviour, 3DX would be a better place and never forget that LAW applies in internet: cyberbullying, racism, homophobia are federal crime in the USA, and crimes in the EU. Fill a claim and admin have to give all the information about the person  Law Enforcement. Some years in jail are not the same than a ban.

There are two things that are not fair in this case:

1/ All has started with the weekend...and everybody knows that Gizmo and Liza are not there during the week end

2/ The majority of the players are here to enjoy a moment with friends or/more more casual activities....And they may be hurt too.

Now about DarkFairy; I have seen her several times in the game (I have danced next to her yesterday evening) and have readen her profile. I may never talked to her and she may never talked to me...and it would not be because of what happened here ... but something else that can't be word. You feel or not.

Have great day Magician Rob

Kiss

So I would hope you don't have me considered in this category. I do not feel I am one but its your thread and whatever you think. I just know that I am no troll and I do not stir shit up. I just chime in when I feel the need to state what I think. Then reply and defend my point of view. I'm sorry if you do not like that. But when I see things that seem so nutty to me I state my thoughts. Most the time I keep to myself. The only person I've every been out right mean to is JimmyJuice aka TrollPunk aka Sleeper-girl aka so many fucking names it is redonkulous. 

Now about DarkFairy; I have seen her several times in the game (I have danced next to her yesterday evening) and have readen her profile. I may never talked to her and she may never talked to me...and it would not be because of what happened here ... but something else that can't be word. You feel or not.

Sometimes a scan is enough to realise you probably have nothing in common or to talk about. You seem alright though.

My profile is just as frosty as I am, it’s just my way. I don’t do perky happy.

Trolls feed on attention.  Positive attention, negative attention, threats, anger, disgust--it's all noursment for them.  Fighting with trolls only makes them stronger.

The only way to kill a troll is to starve it.  

In other words, if you want to stop a troll, you have to ignore it.  Nothing else will work.

Tlaera

Sometimes a scan is enough to realise you probably have nothing in common or to talk about. You seem alright though.

My profile is just as frosty as I am, it’s just my way. I don’t do perky happy.

Passing through the veil of appearance offers often good surprises sometimes bad. You'll never know unless you dare

Trolls feed on attention.  Positive attention, negative attention, threats, anger, disgust--it's all noursment for them.  Fighting with trolls only makes them stronger.

The only way to kill a troll is to starve it.  

In other words, if you want to stop a troll, you have to ignore it.  Nothing else will work.

Tlaera

Absolutely true. Unfortunately in 6 years that hasn’t happened. What happens is that the more reasonable people get sick of the toxic community and simply step out of it. This has left a forum controlled by a high post count/vocal minority. Their activity then sets the tone and controls either passive aggressively or through direct bullying, what is considered acceptable for others to post.

Those who fight back are just as bad yes, perhaps the conflict has just become the only way to get attention for something to be done. Moderation, closing the forums, the community to stand up for what it wants. Something, anything.

Just my take on it, what the fuck do I know. Eventually everyone stops giving a fuck, I just think it’s interesting.

To fight back is not bad, nor is confronting them, many times miscommunication plays a factor on why some people are attacked there are many instigators in this game as there are in real life, other times the people are assholes. Banding together does sometimes work, by which i mean report attacks together, it is something a troll with multiple accounts does and no i am not talking about JJ, RobT or even Yolan, there are a shit load more hidden trolls then those we know of. At least those three show and acknowledge who they are.

Eventually there comes a time to stop and walk away. But being silent is not always the best way to fight trolls and drama making bitches. Tell the truth if a troll tries to make a rumor, eventually the truth does come out. Trolls and drama making bitches expose themselves too much. Thing is do not let people ruin your fun and if you see a friend down due to trolls, do what MeiLing, Tlaera, RobT, JJ and many others did, they lifted me up.

So much for the EVIL Troll ideas.

We don't need moderation, and we certainly don't need to close the forums.  There are less than 10 active trolls here.  There are hundreds of us who enjoy the place on our own terms.  The forum has an ignore feature (you can get at it by clicking on your name in the upper right corner of the page).  Do that for the trolls and the people who feed them, and the forums immediately became an enjoyable place.  

You can take responsibility for your own happiness here.  You don't need to abdicate it to higher powers.  Just block out the few bad people and do the things you enjoy doing.

Tlaera

Then reply and defend my point of view. I'm sorry if you do not like that. But when I see things that seem so nutty to me I state my thoughts. Most the time I keep to myself. The only person I've every been out right mean to is JimmyJuice aka TrollPunk aka Sleeper-girl aka so many fucking names it is redonkulous. 

This is the best you could come up with? I am shocked RobT is the only one to like this statement. Where is Xandisweet and Mar_Mohan?

Forum ignore doesn’t really work properly not like in game iggy where the twats are erased from existence. It’s a bit like knowing the guy next door murders people. You know he has bodies under the patio but fuck it, as long as i’m not one of them it’s fine. It would be nice to improve things for everyone, it’s not impossible.

Not sure about hundreds? There’s 30 people max who post anything regularly and at least ten of them are trolls.

This place has zero impact on my happiness though, i swing from apathetic to suicidal just fine on my own.

Have you guys and gals feuding with each other considered just not talking to, or about, each other? Nobody is asking you to be friends. Nobody is asking you to like each other. Just leave each other be and go back to playing. This downward spiral is only heading in one direction.

Have you guys and gals feuding with each other considered just not talking to, or about, each other? Nobody is asking you to be friends. Nobody is asking you to like each other. Just leave each other be and go back to playing. This downward spiral is only heading in one direction.

It has been tried but it does not work. Not going to rehash the obvious history of why it doesn't, I get tired of repeating old news.