3DXChat Community

Unpleasant Fancy Fairy Flies  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Unpleasant Fancy Fairy Flies should be swatted out of forum until they can be nice to each other again

Unpleasant Fancy Fairy Fly  - Fairly intelligent people who think it is acceptable to argue with another or others in public, whether anyone else wishes to hear it or not – usually not -  but justify it by making new topics to fit in what they want to say to prolong their argument; bring up bad feelings from previous issues ; rarely take part in other topics except to disrupt and making it about them to yet again prolong their arguments ; and they justify it all by saying childlike... dont read my topic then (then stop making it public ffs), or saying its "free speech", (dont mix this up with bitchiness and sly insults)  and they have to have the last word so things go on and on and on and on…

Unpleasant Fancy Fairy Flies need to understand, no one in Forum gives a fuck about their personal arguments and issues; they need to take it to PM  and battle it out there to infinity if they wish and that they can actually use an ignore facility to rid them of their terrible, shameful, opponent.

All this negativity drives people away from Forum and makes members reluctant to be a part of an otherwise fun aspect of the game and a good way to make friends.

Unpleasant Fancy Fairy Flies need to be swatted out of Forum and only return when their rational intelligent side has something positive, or funny or valuable to add to a discussion and the Forum Family.

What they think they look like:

my_fast_flying_fairy_windy_by_bloom202-d

What they really look like:

img_5583.jpg

All the negative posts of late, veiled or not,

But you use the name and image of a fairy, and a vote to silence. If you have a problem with me be a man and say so. Who is veiling what now? Where did the nice guy act go?

If i’m breaking the rules, report me, otherwise ignore me and go back to your picture threads.

All the negative, unpleasant posts of late, veiled or not, 

But you use the name and image of a fairy, and a vote to silence. If you have a problem with me be a man and say so. Who is veiling what now? Where did the nice guy act go?

If i’m breaking the rules, report me, otherwise ignore me and go back to your picture threads.

P7g0o9C.gif

I think the second one is rather cute. You can understand how she feels, or perhaps she represents what the first is thinking.

Yes perhaps. This thread is directly aimed at me and is guilty of all the things the OP is supposedly against. Just calling that out. I’m not in this to be popular obviously.

As someone said, i’m simply responding to a veiled attack. You’re right there’s lots of others here with fairy in their name it could be about lol

I think the hypocrisy is hilarious. Even the white knights can’t stay above it.

I can understand the confusion as the word fairy was used, but the OP stated it as he meant it. Several people (as I said myself included).

Imitation is the highest form of flattery, i’m happy to see everyone learning from my methods

You know if we judge people based on what we know of them nearly everyone would be an unpleasant fairy. Let the so call fairies be swatted out if they break the rules according to forum's moderator not if they are negative. Negative and positives are view points. Think about it for a minute, V, in your picture you got a woman chain, someone can see that as wrong immoral ect when it does not go against the forum rule thus people voting against such an image would be wrong. People that bring issues here can not make people read them or not, the reader chooses to waste their time reading or consider reading it as being informed, their view point. Those that post they expose themselves, let the moderator chose if they broke the rule because believe it or not right now it is a lot calmer then it used to be. As for a forum Dark Fairy posted it is similar in intention to this and that spun out of control fast. You both tried the same thing, but view are not really changed unless the person desires to change.  :ph34r:

Well Rob, there are two kind of peoples here in the forum and maybe in the game too.

The first ones who want to keep this place entertaining

The second ones who bring the drama.

We always heard the voice of the second ones but the first ones are entitled to express theirs too.

I don't give a shit to the weirdos of the WC...all dramas come from there and from immature behaviours of certain members and we are fed up with them. So we express our irritation...

It please you good, it does not good too.

My guess is that there would be sore arses tomorrow.

Nite

The Unpleasant Fancy Fairy Fly.

(UFFF)

img_5583.jpg

What have I become now?    

Intelligent Human Being       

Lost in Hostility.  

You are wrong. I am right.  

Your point of view unimportant.

Angry, you don’t agree.

In my fog of anger,  

I justify my insults thrown. 

You’re insufferable! 

Because you say something

I don’t like and feel insulted.

Then I will call you names.

Festering my hatred.

Targeting you because I can!

On and on, zoning in.

I cuss you strongly now.

Strong, vile threats that hurt and rile you.

Revenge and payback times.

What have I become now?

In these times of internet awe,

Identities hidden!

The unacceptable,

Becoming acceptable now.

Rude and dispassionate.

An Internet troll looks

To cause mayhem and chaos and

Disruption and upset.

The more I hurt you and 

Instil your inferior state,

The more I’m in power. 

It matters not the hurt,

Or how many victims there are,

Or who’s drawn into it!

It’s just important I 

Insult you, hurt you and rile you.

To cause a reaction!

A negative one so 

I can report you to Admins!

So much Satisfaction!

What have I become now? 

The Unpleasant Fancy Fairy Fly.

Ugly and mean.  

Please say NO to this behaviour. See above and vote YES to stop it. 

Vaughan, you do realize if the vote is yes you have to leave too right? You are a HUGE troll. You and your girlfriend have made horrible attacks on people in the game, trying to destroy their reputations and ruin their games,not only with no proof, but you were proved to be wrong with absolute evidence and never apologized. So stop it with the nice guy act ok? Most of us know it is total bullshit. Being in denial, poems and pretty memes can't hide or fix that. 

Well Rob, there are two kind of peoples here in the forum and maybe in the game too.

The first ones who want to keep this place entertaining

The second ones who bring the drama.

We always heard the voice of the second ones but the first ones are entitled to express theirs too.

I don't give a shit to the weirdos of the WC...all dramas come from there and from immature behaviours of certain members and we are fed up with them. So we express our irritation...

It please you good, it does not good too.

My guess is that there would be sore arses tomorrow.

Nite

Love you MeiLing, one of the nicest person I have met.Now remember when forum was closed for what a week, as many profiles and people were taken out of forum by Gizmo? Prior to that here was worse. If everyone expressed their irritations on here Forum would be full of he said she said bullshit. Thing is when it comes to dramas it falls on who is looking at things. Let rule breakers break rules and get suspended or something. But to say a topic is drama, information, or as in Dark Fairy a question really falls on who is doing the reading it falls on interpretation. Interpretation should not be the ruling judgement here, facts and broken rules should be. But that is my opinion.