3DXChat Community

Are you a Troll?

DarkFairy

Why not wait till you have something relevent to say?

img_5583.jpg

I was about to, i’m actually having a discussion with Rob in his thread. I just didn’t want to take the discussion there without asking so I created this in case he preferred me not to. But thank you for initiating the trolling of this thread too.

either thread is fine. I cant be 100 percent but you better hurry. a little birdie told me they may be phasing out the forums and just using telegram and twitter for 3dx stuff. Not confirmed but what i heard

It makes sense to do that from their perspective.

Or me, I'll be quite sad.

I am interested in what you’ll miss about the forums? Perhaps some of us have just got sick of them, won’t care if they go. I feel the same about wc

If they were moderated properly perhaps i’d feel different. What do you get out them?

I enjoy forums,  make friends, new friends not even met in game,  platform for stories, poetry, meeting lke minded people. Learning about new things,   exchange of info,    galleries of pics, quotes, peoples art,  wit.

I dont care for the shitty arguments but forums are or can be an extra and nice aspect of the game.

I enjoy forums,  make friends, new friends not even met in game,  platform for stories, poetry, meeting lke minded people. Learning about new things,   exchange of info,    galleries of pics, quotes, peoples art,  wit.

I dont care for the shitty arguments but forums are or can be an extra and nice aspect of the game.

Let’s be honest, no one likes that. Perhaps some here enjoy causing trouble for it’s own sake, if you think that’s me I’d encourage you to look deeper than face value. I could also pull apart the enlightened picture you paint but it will just become another argument.

It would be great if the forum was as you describe but rose tinted glasses don’t make it reality.

There are other areas of the forum that are somewhat popular as well. I don't really think that the other social media stuff can really completely replace the forum, although it might be that it would be a good idea anyways, since the forum has to take a huge amount of their time to moderate, and really I am sure most people would rather have more updates then that.

Definitely, but I wonder if it'd be easier or the same amount of effort elsewhere, I can understand wanting to have everything in one place minus having to moderate several sites or platforms, but with the spread out of users as it is based on what they are familiar with ae the forums, telly, or Twitter seems like a better way. But only the devs truly know what course of action would be more efficient for them.

they dont like using messangers because people will ask them to voice and then wonder why a female sounds like barry white

Ok sorry but this made me laugh, because it's happened to me. Before I'd come to 3dx I was in another game where I had a friend who would depend on me for support through her many problems in life. She had asked for my email to send pictures of herself because she wanted me to know who she was. The email signature was not erased and it said "Ronald *****". Which led to an investigation from myself and others.. (I was new to virtual worlds and what I would like to think of as innocent) in the end I found who the person was and found out that EVERYTHING that was said was a lie. I spent a lot of time as this person's friend and supported them in times of need only to find out it was all bullshit.

After joining 3dx was when I became more comfortable with using discord, voice chat or video chat. I have nothing to hide which is why, besides my laziness, I dont change my name in the forums. Anyway, was in voice with a few of my friends and someone came in who had been portraying a female char since we'd known them... the voice that came out was Male... BUT this person then went on to start transitioning. Which I'm proud of them for. My point is, there is a reason it's a constant accusation, whether it's correct or not. I'm not saying you have to accept it, but it is to be expected. Not your fault and not your responsibility to prove otherwise. Heck even a few times that I joined in saying they were jealous because my dick is bigger.