3DXChat Community

Random musings of a dizzy sissy

Nektar

17 hours ago, Nektar said:

Is it possible to be so thoroughly fucked that suddenly you realise that you're completely and utterly owned by the other? This is not the defined relationship of a master and slave, but rather like nature asserting itself. Predator and prey. Alpha and beta. There might be a bit of struggle, but it's just prelude. The outcome was never in question. There's something very liberating about knowing your place in the order of things.

I know exactly how you feel.  I could not have expressed it as well.  It is like finding a piece of yourself that you did not know was missing.  Foreign yet familiar.  Excitingly yet dangerously comfortable.  Just sensing you have found your peace and all the pieces fit without any force.  Congratulations.  

10 minutes ago, SusanLouisa said:

I know exactly how you feel.  I could not have expressed it as well.  It is like finding a piece of yourself that you did not know was missing.  Foreign yet familiar.  Excitingly yet dangerously comfortable.  Just sensing you have found your peace and all the pieces fit without any force.  Congratulations.  

Precisely this :) It is paradoxical in a way. You have to surrender yourself, and by giving yourself up you in turn get that piece that was missing.

Just now, SusanLouisa said:

And....this...

uDYGvfl.jpg

Some of this, and your previous statements sound very familiar.
I'm often on both sides of this equation, but I do understand the absolute power it brings when you choose to submit.
Or to be honored that someone submits to me, for that magical moment.
While the bond doesn't have to last for me, I understand the power of that endless moment.
Or think I do at least. 

17 minutes ago, Derai said:

I stopped reading at the bolded part~
Kidding.
Awesome to read about cool people meeting up!

Funny backstory.  When I first started on the forum I messaged a few people that were active posters that I enjoyed.  I was very wet behind the ears when it came to the variety of lifestyles, sexual orientation, etc.  I was a little confused perhaps,  and may have hit on Nektar thinking he being something totally different than the cool shit he is.  He let me down easy, and gave me an eye opening education to boot.  There are cool people here, and Nek is way cool.

Oh, I remember :) I was crossing my fingers and holding my breath hoping you'd say you were totally into sissyboys when I clarified what I get up to on here (I believe that full disclosure is the best policy when it comes to stuff like this). I think you handled the whole thing well, we're just looking for VERY different experiences on here ^^

Most of the time, my virtual adventures involve men, or the occasional fellow sissy. The obvious reason for why this is is because I'm almost full-time gay, so naturally, I'm going to be looking in that direction. Also, some of the women on 3dx are quite intimidating, frankly xD But every now and then, a woman catches my eye, and I gather up the nerve to go talk to her. I don't regret that I did :) Here's to you, marvelous women of 3dx, for making this gayboy occasionally stray from the path :P 

When not making vague allusions and innuendos in my diary, what's a "day" in the 3dx life of Nektar actually look like? 

* Immediately jump into the character editor to do some half-hearted changes to my avatars that never really stick.

* Check my messages and friends list. Who is online? Is this the time for a casual chat or a hookup?

* Check World Chat. If there's something interesting going on, join in. If people are being World Chatty, do some drive-by snark.

* Eventually start going from room to room. If my friends list didn't result in a hookup, I tend to jump into the Sissy Boys and Admirers-room (Best place to find a man who appreciates my "talents") or if there's a fantasy RP room open switch to my fantasy-alt Anaideios (you should fuck him). If @BonnieMonella is hosting a room, go there immediately and dance myself stupid ❤️

* If none if the above action is going on, keep hopping around and chatting/going back to the character editor until I either strike gold with some hunk or log off and do stuff unrelated to sexy times.

So there you have it. The great mystery unraveled. Till next time, hugs and kisses!

🥰

On sexual orientation and 3Dx

A thing that has always stood out to me in this community is the number of male users who've set their "Looking for"-status in their profile as Women, yet these same guys will gladly hop into bed with me, a sissy, ie. guy with a girly avatar, but at the end of the day, still a guy.

First, let me say thank you boys, I'm very flattered😘 Second, just to be clear, I don't do "trap" stuff. I'm very open and clear about my sissy kink, and the guys I'm with know the score and still want to hop into bed with me. Third and final: boys, please, the line forms to the left.

With the preamble out of the way, lets move on to what I wanted to talk about. If you were to ask any of these guys about their sexual orientation, they'd probably tell you they're straight, or bisexual. Some might be closeted gay guys, but I'm not so sure. I've never been told by one of my partners to keep quiet about our misdeeds (not that I would talk about it, that's between us), and more than once been left with gifts in my profile for "services rendered". So why then is it that these guys that are not ashamed to have a fling with a sissy still say they're looking for women only in the game?

If I were to offer an hypothesis, it would be this: A good subset of guys are attracted not necessarily by women, but femininity. By feminininty I refer to the classical/traditional notions of the female form (knowingly simplifying a more complex and nuanced field of study, with my apologies to the discerning reader, simply to avoid having to litter my post with caveats and asterisks): softer, curvier features, womanly mannerisms and gestures, inflections, tone of voice etc. These traits attract them, regardless of if the person in question has a penis or vagina.

The most obvious rebuttal to this whole ramble would be that we already have a definition for this kind of person: a bisexual male. But I would still argue that this type of man isn't necessarily attacted to more masculine men, but would not mind sleeping with a feminine man and would not suffer any sort of emotional crisis or cognitive dissonance. Their orientation would be towards the feminine.

Perhaps I'm completely off in my assessment. Perhaps there have already been studies made on this and I'm just repeating old news. Perhaps I'm way out of my depth making these assumptions. Either way, guys who fall into this category: thanks for being around. You certainly make my time on 3DX worthwhile :)

• 2 weeks later...