3DXChat Community

Flotsam and Jetsam

Sleeper_Girl

On this occasion you posted it correctly.

The UFFF is about behaviour and derailing or spoiling topics.  Its not about anyone in particular. It is about people arguing in public when perhaps it can be done in PM or better yet, agree to disagree and cease altogether.  

It was meant as a fun way to say ... look at your behaviour, look what you are doing to forum. Please stop, take stock and start again... nicely.

I think it was you who counted 40 times, a topic spun into an argument or an argument continued after a shhort pause in the space of a few hours. Is there any wonder, this place is a cesspool at times. And the UFFF wasnt even posted after everyone or incident... 40 was only a conservative number! 

Of course, I would have explained this to you and answered any of your questions but before posting this UFFF after my posts, you had put me on ignore.

So it seems you are willing to argue in public but not discuss things in PM.

I'll post my poem again so you can see, it is meant more to be like a "Yellow" card used in football to identify a Fowl. 

Most people seemed to get it.  I hope you do to now.

The Unpleasant Fancy Fairy Fly.

(UFFF)

img_5583.jpg

What have I become now?    

Intelligent Human Being       

Lost in Hostility.  

You are wrong. I am right.  

Your point of view unimportant.

Angry, you don’t agree.

In my fog of anger,  

I justify my insults thrown. 

You’re insufferable! 

Because you say something

I don’t like and feel insulted.

Then I will call you names.

Festering my hatred.

Targeting you because I can!

On and on, zoning in.

I cuss you strongly now.

Strong, vile threats that hurt and rile you.

Revenge and payback times.

What have I become now?

In these times of internet awe,

Identities hidden!

The unacceptable,

Becoming acceptable now.

Rude and dispassionate.

An Internet troll looks

To cause mayhem and chaos and

Disruption and upset.

The more I hurt you and 

Instil your inferior state,

The more I’m in power. 

It matters not the hurt,

Or how many victims there are,

Or who’s drawn into it!

It’s just important I 

Insult you, hurt you and rile you.

To cause a reaction!

A negative one so 

I can report you to Admins!

So much Satisfaction!

What have I become now? 

The Unpleasant Fancy Fairy Fly.

Ugly and mean.  

Please stop this behaviour. See and vote YES in below topic.

More here:

Unpleasant Fancy Fairy Fly

http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/8370-unpleasant-fancy-fairy-fly/?hl=%2Bunpleasant+%2Bfancy+%2Bfairy 

Unpleasant Fancy Fairy Flies Play Pen. My say so there!

http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/8382-unpleasant-fancy-fairy-flies-play-pen-my-say-so-there/?hl=%2Bunpleasant+%2Bfancy+%2Bfairy 

7s7StML.jpg

It would seem refraining from calling out Robbie JJ on his bull shit and bullying is proving to be more difficult than quitting smoking cigarettes. But hey, if I was able to quit those, I still have confidence that soon enough I will be able to finally stop kicking around tiny troll boy. But why does it have to be so fun?  ;)

I did and we also spoke in PM with some concerned.

Please check all my posts. They are there to see. They are directed at behaviour not at any individuals.

Of course if you felt sleighted, maybe you were in the thick of it all.

I didnt really check who was involved, just that the posts were deteriorating into an argument.

A little like this is now with the silly name calling and goading.  

PM me, why do it in public?

Enjoy your day.  

7s7StML.jpg

980x.png

Women%2Bprotest%2Bmore%2Bvaginas.JPG

women-in-vagina-costumes.jpg

11123811_1444991785799332_1749987331_n.j

1*pdKjKAhGASs07PVGnDnmzw.jpeg

16706095.jpg

Best one by far:

makingadifference-vaginas-acting-afool-k

I don't understand the need to attack feminism. Also, how do you know those women on the bottom are not feminist. One of the things that feminism has fought for is the right for women to be in the armed forces. I think if you talk to many of the women who are in the armed forces you might find they have feminist views on a number of issues.

I don't understand the need to attack feminism. Also, how do you know those women on the bottom are not feminist. One of the things that feminism has fought for is the right for women to be in the armed forces. I think if you talk to many of the women who are in the armed forces you might find they have feminist views on a number of issues.

I served as an Army Reservist enlisting at the age of 17 and I'm friends with a lot of the women I joined up with and worked along side to this day.  I wasn't attacking feminism, I simply was stating that going around and doing that doesn't represent all women and what we think.  I wasn't allowed to be a sniper because I was a woman but I'm a dead shot.  I carried more equipment then some of the men I had been training with but because I was a woman, I wasn't able to be one at that time.

I ask how many careers Mar_Mohan has had in her lifetime. I think more than four without trouble.

I didn't wanted to respond anymore... but this is really f*** amazing! Now I feel so little and insignificant with my one career.

Also I don't have any neighbors to fill my knowledge gaps to cover 100% of everything!!!

I ask how many careers Mar_Mohan has had in her lifetime. I think more than four without trouble.

vLladoL.jpg

I didn't wanted to respond anymore... but this is really f*** amazing! Now I feel so little and insignificant with my one career.

Also I don't have any neighbors to fill my knowledge gaps to cover 100% of everything!!!

giphy.gif

IT'S RAINING POPCORN, HALLEJULIAH !!!

nice that we now know that about you

Wow mocking someone because they served in the military, that's another low blow to those that serve their country no matter where it is.  There's a difference when being a reservist and full time active duty, Reservist actually have a job which is in my present field.  You all can try to bash me all you like but it makes you all look bad.  I actually feel sorry for you thinking you can just go about saying whatever you like.  If you ever met me in real, you wouldn't say shit because being behind a keyboard makes you a keyboard warrior, anything I write on here I'd say to you in real, that's the difference.

Instead of you all stopping which it's not really hard to do the mission is really getting out of hand, yet you all want a better, try setting the example and move on.

I tried for some days... but my name was called several times ^^ and really.... YOU are the first person who should move on but sure, YOU need to have always the last word ^^ 

So don't throw with stones sitting in a glass house.

I tried for some days... but my name was called several times ^^ and really.... YOU are the first person who should move on but sure, YOU need to have always the last word ^^ 

So don't throw with stones sitting in a glass house.

RobT wasn't on for almost 2 days while you all launched a rant on him to the point of trying to get him banned, which you said you didn't agree with but your likes and no clear point that you support it.  I posted the rules it wasn't about the last word then I was getting attacked for it.  When it was about my rape, I told it as it was, I'm not going to sugar coat what happened to me on here because it never should have to anyone who's been through that but you all don't care if you can get at someone, which is why I actually feel sorry for you all.  I really do, because anyone that has to do that to someone who experienced something horrific to be mocked for it, it's sickening. To think that someone may not be strong enough to handle what you all have done could take matters in their own hands and do something that can't be taken back or worse.  I've been asking for everyone to stop, it's not about the last word.  If you all truly want a good forum then learn to move on from this and try to set an example for the forum.  I see new threads being done about who's the biggest troll, asking people to join in the mission to get certain users banned and so on.  Is that really what you want the forum to be?  I'd think not since you all are trying to prove otherwise then start showing it because I think everyone else on this forum has had enough of the shit and want to see all of it gone no matter who it is.

RobT wasn't on for almost 2 days while you all launched a rant on him to the point of trying to get him banned, which you said you didn't agree with.  I posted the rules it wasn't about the last word then I was getting attacked for it.  When it was about my rape, I told it as it was, I'm not going to sugar coat what happened to me on here because it never should have to anyone who's been through that but you all don't care if you can get at someone, which is why I actually feel sorry for you all.  I really do, because anyone that has to do that to someone who experienced something horrific to be mocked for it, it's sickening. To think that someone may not be strong enough to handle what you all have done could take matters in their own hands and do something that can't be taken back or worse.  I've been asking for everyone to stop, it's not about the last word.  If you all truly want a good forum then learn to move on from this and try to set an example for the forum.  I see new threads being done about who's the biggest troll, asking people to join in the mission to get certain users banned and so on.  Is that really what you want the forum to be?  I'd think not since you all are trying to prove otherwise then start showing it because I think everyone else on this forum has had enough of the shit and want to see all of it gone no matter who it is.

This is exactly what I'm talking about, instead of moving on.

Totally agree... when do you plan to do so? LOL.... we can play this "game" our whole life ^^

BTW It's funny how you reject to be a troll Mar.

And before you mention it, yes I troll too right now... I troll the trolls!