3DXChat Community

Flotsam and Jetsam

Sleeper_Girl

Haha. Careful, all this posting on a sex game forum might make you pregnant again

And yet again,

I guess that's all we can expect from someone whos level of intelligence can only produce schoolyard type slurs and the occasional I don't give shit what anyone thinks.

Hello me, lol

Good morning. I have to go back to sleep but can you let Robbie JJs “sources” know I use a VPN and have a different IP address every time I log in, both on my computer and on my phone. We would not want JJ to be getting unreliable information from his “sources”. LOL!

One thing is for sure, there is no place I have ever been besides 3DX where men are so obsessed with other men’s penises. I have even been to gay bars and not seen it like this, perhaps because they are not afraid to embrace their homosexuality, and are not totally consumed by the concept of another man’s dick. They are ok with their sexuality but it is not all encompassing. Then there are men like you, Rockster and Robbie JJ The Daisy that instead choose to hide behind a keyboard angrily tapping away insecurely in shame, projecting their frustration on others. People like you illustrate it so well, so I thank you for the examples. Enjoy putting that weenie in your mouth rhet. ;)

giphy.gif

Before I go about my day, I will clear up another matter of importance in case I was too ambiguous about it. Here it is. I could care less about Mar_Mohans claims of sexual assault. This is not to say I do not believe her claim, but instead it is to say in her particular case, I don’t care. It is a shame through the years that women have had to remain in silence about their experiences of being assaulted by men out of fear of repercussions of coming forward, which are too many to list in this post. In the case of Mar_Mohan, I have seen her stand behind these practices of men keeping women silent in forums and in world chat several times and even defended these men’s actions and their ideology. Where her mind is at in such occasions is beyond my comprehension, perhaps at the bottom of a whiskey bottle. Here in forums she uses her alleged sexual assault as some tool in all her petty and pointless arguments and to me it is just disgraceful and ridiculous. A person like her is enough to set the women’s movement back about 70 years, this despite her many claims of having so many different careers it would take 10 lifetimes to have experienced them all, every vocation humanly possible short of being President of the United States. To make a long story very short, me and many others, are tired of listening to your bullshit Mar_Mohan. Please spare us and save it for an appropriate outlet, at the appropriate time. You being a constant bare wire of uncontrolled emotions, frivolous rhetoric and dishonesty are doing nothing to make life better for any of us. Good day everyone.

I've been called a man on this forum more than once, you even questioned if I was a woman or not. Not that I give a fuck because I can easily prove that I am a woman and have.

It's funny because you said that about me when I did show my picture only I have swelling from my neck surgery that's going down. See you say the same thing all the time and forget what you've said that's how people know it's you not to mention you say the same thing to certain people all the time.

Is it funny? Because I have never said you were a man or ever said you had a neck beard. I have never even seen a picture of you to know one way or the other, and in your case I could care less what gender you are or what you look like. Inside, your soul is ugly and black and I don’t need to know more than that, but feel free to dig through your huge stacks of screen shots and show where I said any of the things you claim.

Before I go about my day, I will clear up another matter of importance in case I was too ambiguous about it. Here it is. I could care less about Mar_Mohans claims of sexual assault. This is not to say I do not believe her claim, but instead it is to say in her particular case, I don’t care. It is a shame through the years that women have had to remain in silence about their experiences of being assaulted by men out of fear of repercussions of coming forward, which are too many to list in this post. In the case of Mar_Mohan, I have seen her stand behind these practices of men keeping women silent in forums and in world chat several times and even defended these men’s actions and their ideology. Where her mind is at in such occasions is beyond my comprehension, perhaps at the bottom of a whiskey bottle, but who really cares to be honest. Here in forums she uses her alleged sexual assault as some tool in all her petty and pointless arguments and to me it is just disgraceful and ridiculous. A person like her is enough to set the women’s movement back about 70 years, this despite her many claims of having so many different careers it would take 10 lifetimes to have experienced them all, every vocation humanly possible short of being President of the United States. To make a long story very short, me and many others, are tired of listening to your bullshit Mar_Mohan. Please spare us and save it for an appropriate outlet, at the appropriate time. You being a constant bare wire of uncontrolled emotions, frivolous rhetoric and dishonesty are doing nothing to make life better for any of us. Good day everyone.

Is it funny? Because I have never said you were a man or ever said you had a neck beard. I have never even seen a picture of you to know one way or the other, and in your case I could care less what gender you are or what you look like. Inside, your soul is ugly and black and I don’t need to know more than that, but feel free to dig through your huge stacks of screen shots and show where I said any of the things you claim. Looking forward to it Mar_Mohan.

Well Jimmy, you've said the very same thing to me in game when you asked me to post a picture of myself telling you to go fuck off with your name.

You all have fun trying to attack people as that's all you seem to know how to do as others see it.

All right people of 3DX forums, I have said what I am about to say several times and every time failed to follow through with my promises, which I am sure has not been lost in the constant shuffle of back and forth insults and accusations. it has been quite the stalemate, where I am not sure anyone will eventually emerge as the victor, so at some point someone has to be the adult and walk away, and maybe others will follow, though I doubt it. This has been going on for years thanks to a certain someone who thrives in this environment. Besides, I have him and his multiple personalities and friends claiming I am other people that can speak for me anyway. ;) Ok, here is the list and I swear (possibly fingers crossed behind my back) that I am going to make every effort to no longer speak to or respond to these forum accounts, some are toxic to their core, others simply annoyances and by conversing with them I have proved to be no better. Here goes. Wish me luck. :wub:

QTToHxl.jpg

Well Jimmy, you've said the very same thing to me in game when you asked me to post a picture of myself telling you to go fuck off with your name.

You all have fun trying to attack people as that's all you seem to know how to do as others see it.

Awaiting your evidence that I have ever even spoken to you on 3DX, specifically the things you claim I have said. Until then, do your thing, exclude me from your ongoing psychosis and don't forget to eat shit loser. ;) bye.

GAHdd9U.gif

8mjfLHH.gif

Good morning. Another day brings new opportunities and possibly new beginnings, nobody can say for sure what lies ahead until the actual hours unfold. For now, I will take this Sunday slowly and sip my coffee and think about things, and how when it comes to sharing those things with others, to do it intelligently, responsibly, with purpose and hopefully sometimes with humour. But who knows, being a Sunday I might just say the hell with all that and go back to bed. :P

Cant you all just give it a rest, either ignore each other or stop the bickering?

Why subject all your arguing in public ? Why flood Forum with unhealthy, she said, he said, you said crap and putting your own interpretation on things.  

This is not what Forum is for. This is stopping people joining in and posting.  

ALL OF YOU ARE SPOILING FORUM.

Go argue in PM if you REALLY must.   Seriously - Most of us dont want this siliness in forum so PLEASE  STOP IT.