3DXChat Community

Flotsam and Jetsam

Sleeper_Girl

Yet you are friends with a man who posts this. I sincerely hope you never meet him in real life because I'm certain that if he can't get his own way, he'll beat you in to submission.

I've seen far worse posted against me.  So if you're trying to insult me or make me think he'd ever lay a hand on me in real, got news for you, you're very wrong. 

I don't think so, young lady. It seems to me that you are trying to say that he doesn't uphold these views, yet it is acceptable to joke about it. I sincerely think you have a lot of growing up to do and that you never come across this man in real life.

You think I'm insulting you. No there's no insult. I'm only saying that it is very strange for a woman to be friends with somebody who abuses women, in my experience. Make of that what you will.

I've seen far worse posted against me.  So if you're trying to insult me or make me think he'd ever lay a hand on me in real, got news for you, you're very wrong. 

So who is it always accuses people of being this SImon character, or Ciera, or Billy etc. Nobody other than your good friend RobT who seems to be fixated on them. It's just another of his strategies for abusing women. That's the end of it, until he brings it up again.

But you are a friend of someone who enjoys abusing women. Don't you give a fuck about that? Do you find the abuse of women funny as well? I don't think you'll respond this time but the point has to be made.

It really doesn't. Posting a meme isn't abuse. Stop virtue-signalling, nobody cares.

The point was lost long ago. When you decided to start making up lies in order to obtain some sort of gratification I am a woman in my late 20s and I'm grown enough to know the difference between a genuine person and a liar. And you sir are the latter of the two.

I'll reply to this because it is a valid point, and one many men have asked during my lifetime. Abusive memes are still abuse. Calling a woman a ho, or hoe, or bitch, and suggesting it's accptable to slap her really is not normal behaviour. It is intended to bully, to abuse and make women feel diminished. In this case it was intended to bully the brave women who have stood up to the abuser since long before I joined the forums into submission. A man who bullies or abuses women is not a real man in my opinion. There's no virtue signalling involved, just simple logic. Abuse is unnacceptable whichever way you look at it, justifying it with jest is even worse in some ways. There is never any justification for abuse.

Lies? Go and take a look at the memes your friend posted, young lady, and then tell me who's telling lies.

I don't think so, young lady. It seems to me that you are trying to say that he doesn't uphold these views, yet it is acceptable to joke about it. I sincerely think you have a lot of growing up to do and that you never come across this man in real life.

You think I'm insulting you. No there's no insult. I'm only saying that it is very strange for a woman to be friends with somebody who abuses women, in my experience. Make of that what you will.

So who is it always accuses people of being this SImon character, or Ciera, or Billy etc. Nobody other than your good friend RobT who seems to be fixated on them. It's just another of his strategies for abusing women. That's the end of it, until he brings it up again.

But you are a friend of someone who enjoys abusing women. Don't you give a fuck about that? Do you find the abuse of women funny as well? I don't think you'll respond this time but the point has to be made.

I'll reply to this because it is a valid point, and one many men have asked during my lifetime. Abusive memes are still abuse. Calling a woman a ho, or hoe, or bitch, and suggesting it's accptable to slap her really is not normal behaviour. It is intended to bully, to abuse and make women feel diminished. In this case it was intended to bully the brave women who have stood up to the abuser since long before I joined the forums into submission. A man who bullies or abuses women is not a real man in my opinion. There's no virtue signalling involved, just simple logic. Abuse is unnacceptable whichever way you look at it, justifying it with jest is even worse in some ways. There is never any justification for abuse.

Lies? Go and take a look at the memes your friend posted, young lady, and then tell me who's telling lies.

980x.png

Women%2Bprotest%2Bmore%2Bvaginas.JPG

women-in-vagina-costumes.jpg

11123811_1444991785799332_1749987331_n.j

1*pdKjKAhGASs07PVGnDnmzw.jpeg

16706095.jpg

Best one by far:

makingadifference-vaginas-acting-afool-k

Oh god dont tell me you're him too?

Paranoia intensifies. Believe what you like.

This is what happens when you choose your friends badly and get sucked into their delusional behaviour. I’ve said it before, I think you’re alright really. When you just act for yourself instead of being blindly loyal to toxic people you seem like a decent person.

Isn't it against the rules to spam multiple threads with the same post?

btw, if you could, record your next 12 imaginary pregnacys so i can watch them. just forward them to daisy or tox , they will be sure i get them

This is another example of his abuse of women. It doesn't even matter who he was replying to.

btw, if you could, record your next 12 imaginary pregnacys so i can watch them. just forward them to daisy or tox , they will be sure i get them

Oh I see you are trying to get the number of times you have made fun of my pregnancies up in the hundreds to, even after I proved your saying I was pregnant in the game for 24 months and the 6 weeks ago I was 8 weeks pregnant thing to be complete lies.

But again....

I guess that's all we can expect from someone whos level of intelligence can only produce schoolyard type slurs and the occasional I don't give shit what anyone thinks.

I have so many questions.... but I'll keep them to myself. It's more fun to use my imagination

I can help with questions you should have

Q1 - why do I hang around with these people?

Q2 - why can’t I stick to doing what I say i’ll do?

Q3 - why do I iggy people then keep replying to them?

For starters. If you have others i’ll try to help, but only because it’s you.

whooo hoo, no 24 month pregnancy this time, i see your stupid ass is learning how to lie better. good job 

I don't lie at all, so how could I be getting better at it.

I guess your maths is still really bad and even your memory seems to be getting worse, maybe dementia is setting in which would explain a lot.

I already proved that to be a pile of BS by showing I had only been in the game for 12 months when I gave birth to my 1st child.

But then someone with your level of intelligence may believe that 24 fits into 12.

But again,

I guess that's all we can expect from someone whos level of intelligence can only produce schoolyard type slurs and the occasional I don't give shit what anyone thinks.