3DXChat Community

Flotsam and Jetsam

Sleeper_Girl

Mar_Mohan you were challenged for saying other victims were not real. You said you were a 'REAL DJ, REAL woman and REAL victim'. That is very different from what you say above. I did not challenge at that time because I had challenged you before on your professional standards. I remember the thread very well because of what I do in real. I think you keep bringing it up because you want to make out that other survivors are not REAL. That other DJ's and women aren't REAL. That is very wrong and is bullying.

This thread must not become a slanging match. I think lies will often be challenged. I think lies are not a convincing argument in favour of bullying.

I'm going to say this to you Twiggy, you state that you're a victim of rape.  Would you want you want done to you what you, Chloe and Ciera did to me done to you?  If you say no then I'd suggest you look in the mirror.  I'd show the screenshots but you know that's against the rules as the thread is deleted.  I never once said I did not believe anyone was not a victim an I did the caps one time.  I have countless witnesses that can state the same thing including the other 4 victims who agreed with me.  So again would you want done to you what you, Chloe and Ciera did to me, if not then I'd ask that you drop it.

See more BS, you say there was 4 other victims in the rape room thread that agree with you, there was 2 others and Ciera was one of them, and the other one was also saying she was taking what you were saying as declaring yourself as the only real victim.

You had the REAL thing in capitals at least 6 times, I would say even more.

Every time you did RobT would follow you with something about you being the only real victim in there.

Where are all these countless witnesses, seems they have never spoken up.

Well I am REALLY going back to bed now, say what you want, as I said before you are only adding to your bad reputation.

Mar_Mohan you were challenged for saying other victims were not real. You said you were a 'REAL DJ, REAL woman and REAL victim'. That is very different from what you say above. I did not challenge at that time because I had challenged you before on your professional standards. I remember the thread very well because of what I do in real. I think you keep bringing it up because you want to make out that other survivors are not REAL. That other DJ's and women aren't REAL. That is very wrong and is bullying.

This thread must not become a slanging match. I think lies will often be challenged. I think lies are not a convincing argument in favour of bullying.

I never challenged any other victim or demeaned them.  That is where that's wrong.  It's disgusting and in very poor taste to do that to someone.  Yet others have done that very thing to me.  So again I leave it as this, if you're a victim of rape would you want that done to you by others?  My answer would be no yet it continues to happen to me.  So again I asked it be dropped.  I never said about women not being women or men not being men.  I stated about DJing as I do that as a paid business.  This forum has become an utter shit storm and should be taken down, cleaned up and done so it's linked to our accounts with a paid subscription or requested permission to post.  You can say all the comments you want, I'm done and will do what needs to be done.

I know what I've said and I'm willing to take whatever action the Devs take against me.

See more BS, you say there was 4 other victims in the rape room thread that agree with you, there was 2 others and Ciera was one of them, and the other one was also saying she was taking what you were saying as declaring yourself as the only real victim.

You had the REAL thing in capitals at least 6 times, I would say even more.

Every time you did RobT would follow you with something about you being the only real victim in there.

Where are all these countless witnesses, seems they have never spoken up.

Well I am REALLY going back to bed now, say what you want, as I said before you are only adding to your bad reputation.

I've asked for it to be dropped otherwise I'll take action on my end and do what I have to do with contact to the Devs.

I never challenged any other victim or demeaned them. That is where that's wrong. It's disgusting and in very poor taste to do that to someone. Yet others have done that very thing to me. So again I leave it as this, if you're a victim of rape would you want that done to you by others? My answer would be no yet it continues to happen to me. So again I asked it be dropped. I never said about women not being women or men not being men. I stated about DJing as I do that as a paid business. This forum has become an utter shit storm and should be taken down, cleaned up and done so it's linked to our accounts with a paid subscription or requested permission to post. You can say all the comments you want, I'm done and will do what needs to be done.

I know what I've said and I'm willing to take whatever action the Devs take against me.

Do you say you did not say you were a ‘REAL DJ, REAL woman and REAL victom’? Many people remember and know what you meant. I think Ciera went too far when she challenged you. I understand why. I think you are coward and cannot take responsibilities for what you say.

Do you say you did not say you were a ‘REAL DJ, REAL woman and REAL victom’? Many people remember and know what you meant. I think Ciera went too far when she challenged you. I understand why. I think you are coward and cannot take responsibilities for what you say.

To discuss the issue of bullying and the claims of it.  There are people who will not mention a name but directly speak about a person and those that support the person lumping them as a group of people, which is a masked way of harassing the user(s). (See the rule posted below with the words in bold.)  There are a multitude of threads that this is being done on including this one. Here are a few examples of what I've dealt with my rape being slammed for days on end, being called a twat, called a child and/or was acting like one, that I veil insults and that I also go after a select group of people.  That being said, I've never insulted someone, harassed anyone or gone after a select group of people.  I reply to any and every one on the forum giving my opinion that can be based on my experience and/or my thoughts on what was written.  I reply when a reply is given and even clarify exactly what I am saying if it's misunderstood.

That being said, it was written that it was a mission to get a certain person(s) banned from the forum even to the point of making another account by someone to continue that by a group of people except a couple of which said it's not right to do, yet doing exactly what they're trying to get that person banned for by doing masked insults and harassment.

Report is a good feature but reporting every post a certain user or select group of users post is actually doing more harm than good because the Devs now have to sort through countless posts on threads instead of the ones that actually need to be looked at which mean the Devs may just skim over the reports, lock or remove a thread instead of reviewing the much needed report(s) that broke a rule and requires action.

Everyone on here is entitled to their opinion and give a reply on this forum even if we don't like their opinion of what is being given.  That is simply what a forum is about.

http://3dxforum.com/...ommunity-rules/

2.02. Insults, personal attacks, abuse, threats, harassment or defamatory are prohibited. This category includes clear and masked language and Both / or links to websites Containing search language or images which:

- Insultingly refer to other characters, players, SexGameDevil employees, or groups of people.
- Result in ongoing harassment to other characters, players, SexGameDevil employees, or groups of people
Harassment takes many forms, and Is not Necessarily limited to the type of language used, but the intent. Repeatedly targeting a specific player with harassment can lead to more severe action.

The idea behind this is to prevent any player from consistently being uncomfortable on the forums.

You muddy water. Did you say you are a ‘REAL DJ, REAL woman, REAL victim’? Answer that question and stop quoting rules.

To discuss the issue of bullying and the claims of it.  There are people who will not mention a name but directly speak about a person and those that support the person lumping them as a group of people, which is a masked way of harassing the user(s). (See the rule posted below with the words in bold.)  There are a multitude of threads that this is being done on including this one. Here are a few examples of what I've dealt with my rape being slammed for days on end, being called a twat, called a child and/or was acting like one, that I veil insults and that I also go after a select group of people.  That being said, I've never insulted someone, harassed anyone or gone after a select group of people.  I reply to any and every one on the forum giving my opinion that can be based on my experience and/or my thoughts on what was written.  I reply when a reply is given and even clarify exactly what I am saying if it's misunderstood.

That being said, it was written that it was a mission to get a certain person(s) banned from the forum even to the point of making another account by someone to continue that by a group of people except a couple of which said it's not right to do, yet doing exactly what they're trying to get that person banned for by doing masked insults and harassment.

Report is a good feature but reporting every post a certain user or select group of users post is actually doing more harm than good because the Devs now have to sort through countless posts on threads instead of the ones that actually need to be looked at which mean the Devs may just skim over the reports, lock or remove a thread instead of reviewing the much needed report(s) that broke a rule and requires action.

Everyone on here is entitled to their opinion and give a reply on this forum even if we don't like their opinion of what is being given.  That is simply what a forum is about.

2.02. Insults, personal attacks, abuse, threats, harassment or defamatory are prohibited. This category includes clear and masked language and Both / or links to websites Containing search language or images which:

- Insultingly refer to other characters, players, SexGameDevil employees, or groups of people.
- Result in ongoing harassment to other characters, players, SexGameDevil employees, or groups of people
Harassment takes many forms, and Is not Necessarily limited to the type of language used, but the intent. Repeatedly targeting a specific player with harassment can lead to more severe action.

The idea behind this is to prevent any player from consistently being uncomfortable on the forums.

Has somebody been eating something overly repetitious? I keep getting deja vu whenever somebody posts. Actually what she’s really saying is that she did actually say what she did, she meant what people think she did and hasn’t the gumption to come out and say it. You, Mar_Mohan, are no more REAL and no less real than anybody else round here.

Nobody is bullying you but you are bullying others. You know it, I know it, everybody and their dog knows it.

Has somebody been eating something overly repetitious? I keep getting deja vu whenever somebody posts. Actually what she’s really saying is that she did actually say what she did, she meant what people think she did and hasn’t the gumption to come out and say it. You, Mar_Mohan, are no more REAL and no less real than anybody else round here.

Nobody is bullying you but you are bullying others. You know it, I know it, everybody and their dog knows it.

i dont know, im not the one who needs my dad to live with me and using his college diploma to try to convince people i went to college ;)

Failed to address this earlier since quite honestly I just wrote it off as nonsense and more hysterical ramblings of a mad man, but one of my friends inquired about it and divulged some information I was not aware of. So, no, you are right I never attended university and at no time have I claimed otherwise. That being said, I consider myself much more intelligent than you, and I don’t have to say anything more than that. Bye. See you all soon, but hopefully not too soon :P