3DXChat Community

Flotsam and Jetsam

Sleeper_Girl

I want to say this. It does not matter who is JimmyJuice or RobT. What I see here is not good. It is wrong for many reasons. The point has been proven. Some people do not want the forum to flourish. Most of us are able to behave well. The few who aren’t, perhaps won’t, are making ruin for the majority.

I’m going to say ‘here, here’ to this. I don’t suppose it’ll do any good, with there being no moderation, unless enough people say they don’t want the forum to be like this.

Woke up to another beautiful morning, even if it is too damned cold, it is still good. Coffee in hand I realize I have lost interest in 3DX forums. The game is still more than enough to hold my interest for several hours at a time so I am grateful for that. :) But this was one of the best troll hunting seasons in recent memory, until next time ... bye diary, or what was intended to be one.

Talking to yourself cierra? Now shut up before you get bitch slapped and forced to make us all a sandwich

lmao - The reason it is important to you and your funny little friends, is it Yalun and Jimmy Juice and their various alts, whether or not I am Ciera is because you are still smarting from having had to apologise on the forum to CIera about a year ago. SInce then anybody you think is Ciera conveniently dissappears thanks to your tame moderator, who seems to have jumped ship along with all the other mods.

And I was actually in Poland Monday and yesterday with my husband, my boss, my bosses wife and a group of work colleagues with their partners. Like kind of a big event with virtually no time alone to do stuff like tease the trolls on here.

He often goes on and on about Ciera, and has had lots of accounts banned because he claimed they were her, including the account that was actually hers and she had told people so.

They got that account banned by saying she had been banned before with her Ciera account, which wasn't true, she deleted that account herself and later came back with a new one.

None of the people they have claimed to be Ciera had done anything wrong and if it was her or not doesn't matter, they got them banned claiming it was her and that she had been banned before, not for anything any of them had done wrong.

If anything, the ones that really earnt bans were the ones that continually went those people they claimed to be Ciera.

It seems any new female account in these forums that do not agree with RobT will be said to be her, and they will get the same treatment.

lmao - The reason it is important to you and your funny little friends, is it Yalun and Jimmy Juice and their various alts, whether or not I am Ciera is because you are still smarting from having had to apologise on the forum to CIera about a year ago. SInce then anybody you think is Ciera conveniently dissappears thanks to your tame moderator, who seems to have jumped ship along with all the other mods.

And I was actually in Poland Monday and yesterday with my husband, my boss, my bosses wife and a group of work colleagues with their partners. Like kind of a big event with virtually no time alone to do stuff like tease the trolls on here.

He often goes on and on about Ciera, and has had lots of accounts banned because he claimed they were her, including the account that was actually hers and she had told people so.

They got that account banned by saying she had been banned before with her Ciera account, which wasn't true, she deleted that account herself and later came back with a new one.

None of the people they have claimed to be Ciera had done anything wrong and if it was her or not doesn't matter, they got them banned claiming it was her and that she had been banned before, not for anything any of them had done wrong.

If anything, the ones that really earnt bans were the ones that continually went those people they claimed to be Ciera.

It seems any new female account in these forums that do not agree with RobT will be said to be her, and they will get the same treatment.

If that were the case then I would have had you and Chloe banned from the forums but that's not my right as it's only the Devs to make that decision.  As you can see both of you are still here.

Is it me or has he changed his post of a pregnant man image, probably intended to annoy Twiggy, to the above? Funny how some people make major edits and others don’t.

The thing is when your own friends say that it's you, how much defense do you really have to their words, in anyone's eye none.  As I said before not everyone can stand to hear such sickening things that you've said and will speak out.  Even AHT who only called Ciera "C" even called you that and when pointed out didn't deny it and it's been a while since I had.  No one can get anyone banned on here but themselves, it's blame others for their own actions.  We agree to the terms when we sign up and if we break those rules, we face the action taken against us.  It's not a right to be on here, we're not entitled to be on here, the only ones that have that are the Devs as they own it and the game.

well actually no and this is where you millennials suffer from lack of self awareness. nobody got anyone banned, they got themselves banned. i understand its your very nature to blame everyone else for your actions instead of looking at yourself but the simple fact of the matter is that i nor anyone else has the power to get anyone banned for no reason, you get yourself banned. all of the victim playing mentality in the world isnt going to  change that. sometimes its not everyone else, sometimes its you. 

perfect example is chloes diary. Its everyone elses fault for it getting deleted, . it couldnt be that you and chloe was making fun of mar being sexually assaulted, nah, that couldnt be it. The sheer level of delusion and blame shifting you folks exhibit is impressive

Says a person that made post after post making fun of multiple women who had been sexually assaulted in the rape room thread before anything ever appeared in chloes thread.

And lots of us know how you and a few others will deliberately destroy threads because truths have come out about you where your true colours have been shown.

And yes you have had people banned by talking BS about them, which is something else lots of us know.

If it is a new account and it is a woman and she disagrees with you, then according to you it must be Ciera, if it is a male it must be JJ.

Deny it all you want, it is not going to change the truth.

For quite a while now people had accounts deleted for no apparent reason, only that you were saying they were someone else.

Yet you, who does more things against the TOS than anyone else, manages to only get small suspensions.

You gave strong hints that had connections in here as to why you get away with things, even declaring yourself untouchable.

At one time you said the moderators were away and would be back on a certain day, and they were.

If that were the case then I would have had you and Chloe banned from the forums but that's not my right as it's only the Devs to make that decision.  As you can see both of you are still here.

I have not been banned because I did nothing wrong to get banned, I did not break any of the TOS with what I said in chloes thread and the really harsh treatment you like to try make out you got was no where near as bad as you say it was.

What you and RobT did in the rape room thread before that was far worse.

You can bring this up in this forum as much as you want and try convince people otherwise, it isn't going to change the truth, to many people know what actually happened.

All you will do is give yourself a worse reputation than you already have.

Says a person that made post after post making fun of multiple women who had been sexually assaulted in the rape room thread before anything ever appeared in chloes thread.

And lots of us know how you and a few others will deliberately destroy threads because truths have come out about you where your true colours have been shown.

And yes you have had people banned by talking BS about them, which is something else lots of us know.

If it is a new account and it is a woman and she disagrees with you, then according to you it must be Ciera, if it is a male it must be JJ.

Deny it all you want, it is not going to change the truth.

For quite a while now people had accounts deleted for no apparent reason, only that you were saying they were someone else.

Yet you, who does more things against the TOS than anyone else, manages to only get small suspensions.

You gave strong hints that had connections in here as to why you get away with things, even declaring yourself untouchable.

At one time you said the moderators were away and would be back on a certain day, and they were.

I have not been banned because I did nothing wrong to get banned, I did not break any of the TOS with what I said in chloes thread and the really harsh treatment you like to try make out you got was no where near as bad as you say it was.

What you and RobT did in the rape room thread before that was far worse.

You can bring this up in this forum as much as you want and try convince people otherwise, it isn't going to change the truth, to many people know what actually happened.

All you will do is give yourself a worse reputation than you already have.

I have the screenshots and how dare you tell me it was no where near as bad.  Telling I was NEVER RAPED, MOCKING WHERE I SAID IT HAPPENED!!!  How the fuck isn't that bad to tell a rape victim they were never RAPED!!!!!  Not really harsh treatment you even fucking laughed about it.  THAT'S FUCKING SICK!  I did nothing wrong in a rape room thread so sit there all you want I only pointed out the difference between real and online fantasy.  I never mocked nor would I ever mock someones' rape that fucking sick to do to someone.  Many know and trust me how much I was contacted about it in game how sick you all were for attacking me including ones on the very rape room threads 4 of which are victims.  Your reputation speaks for itself and how you talk about others, you might want to look in the mirror because it's not very pretty, yet when someone points it out, you go after them.  I'm not the one that needs to convince people it's pretty clear you're trying to do that yourself but are failing when people come to me and tell me how bad it make you look.  I admit who I am, always will I don't need to hide what I think, I just know I would never ever attack a rape victim and tell them they deserve the shit like you, Chloe and Ciera said to me.

I have the screenshots and how dare you tell me it was no where near as bad.  Telling I was NEVER RAPED, MOCKING WHERE I SAID IT HAPPENED!!!  How the fuck isn't that bad to tell a rape victim they were never RAPED!!!!!  Not really harsh treatment you even fucking laughed about it.  THAT'S FUCKING SICK!  I did nothing wrong in a rape room thread so sit there all you want I only pointed out the difference between real and online fantasy.  I never mocked nor would I ever mock someones' rape that fucking sick to do to someone.  Many know and trust me how much I was contacted about it in game how sick you all were for attacking me including ones on the very rape room threads 4 of which are victims.  Your reputation speaks for itself and how you talk about others, you might want to look in the mirror because it's not very pretty, yet when someone points it out, you go after them.  I'm not the one that needs to convince people it's pretty clear you're trying to do that yourself but are failing when people come to me and tell me how bad it make you look.  I admit who I am, always will I don't need to hide what I think, I just know I would never ever attack a rape victim and tell them they deserve the shit like you, Chloe and Ciera said to me.

See this is wherre you tell absolute lies, and everyone knows.

1. I have never said you were not raped, I did a post where I said I remember you saying it happened in a train and now you are saying it happened in a truck, no where did I say you have not been raped.

2. I have never laughed at it, where I said LMAO, that you tries to point out as me laughing at your rape, was laughing at you trying to say I started things doing my post before yours, where I would have to have been a mind reader to know what you were going to say in yours for me to say what I did, that was laughable.

3. In the rape room thred you continually disouted what I and others were saying and then put in capital letters "AS A REAL RAPE VICTIM" where the meaning was not only clear which is you were declaring yourself the only real victim in there, we even said it was being, you also contimued to do so after we had made it clear we were taking it that way.

And RobT actually said in plain English when I asked if he means he thinks we are lying, "we know you are lying".

Yes saying things like that to rape victims is sick, and you and RobT showed how sick you are in the rape room thread.

Where are these morals you try to push so hard that you say you have, when it comes to RobT who has actually done all these things you say are so sick, why haven't you said anything to him.

Sow us your screenshots, show me where I have actually said you are not a victim, show me where I have laughed at it.

that is where you are wrong, i could give two shits what anyone in these forums believe. as far reputation......   lol, this is a sex game, just you being here displays the fact that you are a social misfit. that goes for everyone here. Im not going to lose sleep over what a few freaks pretending to be female   on a sex game thinks about me.  

See this is how we all know you think.

You think just because people play the game they have to be someone like you.

Well there are a lot of normal people play in there.

That is also something you can't handle, you hate seeing people that have normal lives, you can't believe that they would be in 3DXChat.

Plus I think you are really jealous of people who have succeeded in real life relationships, as it is obvious you are still single.

See this is wherre you tell absolute lies, and everyone knows.

1. I have never said you were not raped, I did a post where I said I remember you saying it happened in a train and now you are saying it happened in a truck, no where did I say you have not been raped.

2. I have never laughed at it, where I said LMAO, that you tries to point out as me laughing at your rape, was laughing at you trying to say I started things doing my post before yours, where I would have to have been a mind reader to know what you were going to say in yours for me to say what I did, that was laughable.

3. In the rape room thred you continually disouted what I and others were saying and then put in capital letters "AS A REAL RAPE VICTIM" where the meaning was not only clear which is you were declaring yourself the only real victim in there, we even said it was being, you also contimued to do so after we had made it clear we were taking it that way.

And RobT actually said in plain English when I asked if he means he thinks we are lying, "we know you are lying".

Yes saying things like that to rape victims is sick, and you and RobT showed how sick you are in the rape room thread.

Where are these morals you try to push so hard that you say you have, when it comes to RobT who has actually done all these things you say are so sick, why haven't you said anything to him.

Sow us your screenshots, show me where I have actually said you are not a victim, show me where I have laughed at it.

I'm going to say this to you Twiggy, you state that you're a victim of rape.  Would you want you want done to you what you, Chloe and Ciera did to me done to you?  If you say no then I'd suggest you look in the mirror.  I'd show the screenshots but you know that's against the rules as the thread is deleted.  I never once said I did not believe anyone was not a victim an I did the caps one time.  I have countless witnesses that can state the same thing including the other 4 victims who agreed with me.  So again would you want done to you what you, Chloe and Ciera did to me, if not then I'd ask that you drop it.