3DXChat Community

Flotsam and Jetsam

Sleeper_Girl

No problem :) Wish you the best of luck making those sound effects from your basement ;) Hope they turn out great. Sure you can’t wait to share them.

Aaaaaaw someone doesn't like eet when someone else says tha exact same ting back to them, youre a Hypocrite and a sook, all ah ever see is you whining and self medicating here, hurry up and delete yourself then remake yourself like you've done so many times BAAAHAAAAHAAAAAA, youre too easy Dude!

You initiated this. Confused on the exact thing you interpreted that I said to you that you are saying back, or why you are here attacking a diary created by me exactly like your friends have done several times now already. After a while it gets repetitive and lame. Do you all not ever get bored of it? It seems not. Regardless, to your comment. Despite the overwhelming stack of evidence to the contrary, "dude", of you having played the game as several male characters, I respect your choice to identify as female and hoping many great things happen for you doing so. However, stop projecting your own behavior on to me, I am not you, and I am very grateful for that fact. Also, if you look at me contradicting people such as you as medication to the toxicity you, and others like you create, I gladly embrace that role. "ba ha, ba ha ha ha" ;):lol:

Is it funny the other half knows you are? Also I hardly think your four, and only, friends on here, along with Rockster, who cannot make up his mind one day to the next about you, make up half of forums Lil Robbie JJ. Don't stop believing sweetie. Have a good night. Also stop using the word "delusional" so much, it gives you away even more than you already have, k?

Jimmy Juice confirmed, tanx Snoozy :)

You cant even keep to your forum Igg ban you issued meh ROFL and poor lil victim, and next time you ask me to play an underage ill report you sicko!

Edit: and now ah know youre JJ im officially issuing you a Forum Ignore and there you will stay. Have Soopa Funs and Cheer ups JJ.

So who's the real JJ, for people looking in from the outside it's really hard to tell, I think for who'm ever is not JJ really needs to think about that.

I thought about it, but not for long, and decided I am not worried about what people like you think about me. It was only a few days ago I was still trying to help you, and others like you, deal with this issue, despite several of you trying to take it in strange and unnecessary directions and totally losing focus. Then you all scattered and went your separate ways. For some reason I am not surprised you would return to make a statement like the one above. Can only blame myself on this one and should have known better. Now I am just looking out for myself and you can figure out your own problems, which are many from what I can see. Good luck with it. There is nothing more to the story than that.

Jimmy Juice confirmed

Confirmed? How so? Because you say it is? You are not a reliable source to say the least. As far as you being male, that evidence was shown in a video made and published on YouTube by a member named DevilsEyes. You must have pissed someone off really bad to be in it, not that I am surprised you would make someone upset with all the accusations and insults you make toward others in the game. The video showed you had many male characters on your account, both active and deleted, and not just building alts as some people have, or characters for a role play. They were legitimate male characters you had played as in the past. You even switched accounts for several months, with Pandora clearly showing your history, to hide and escape from it, then switched back to your older account when Pandora was gone. Did you really think the truth about you would not make its way around 3dx, especially considering how you behave and treat others? So don’t come into my diary with a bunch of deflective accusations to cover up what you did and who you really are. You did all this to yourself and a lot of people are aware of your past on 3DX. Your history is quite clear, and your credibility to accuse anyone of anything is worthless. You came after me for reasons you still have not explained, but just going to assume you are part of Robbie JJs gullible group of trolls which is unbelievably twisted all considered. Finallly, if you identify as female, I already said I have no issues with it at all, you go and do that and stop crying about people knowing you are not one all the time, you clinging to a bold faced lie, and accusing others for the same things you are doing, just makes it awkward for everyone involved, now move on.

so wait, he goes around calling you a dude and then the pervert tries to get you to rp you are a child?

What are you even trying to say here? Going to just assume this incomprehensible statement is from lack of sleep and lack of food, probably both and you no longer being able to send false reports and having people you don’t like banned is making you worse than normal. There is no denying that last fact has you much more agitated than usual. Fascinating watching a career tattle tale without anyone to run and cry to, it gives Robbie JJ a slight glimpse into what us adults have to deal with out in the real world.

Hes worse than you tink.

Ok, this was just bizarre. You are telling a guy he is worse than he thinks, with him being that person, made clear with a huge pile of evidence that he himself willfully provided and he hits like on the comment. :huh: You guys are way too weird, for anyone, but thanks for swinging by to trash my diary again, and also thanks for helping to clear things up, for anyone with half a brain. Bye.

Great story JJ. Can not wait to hear another, but don’t forget to get some sleep and at least try to eat something if you can afford to buy some food ok? You got to take care of yourself, just because you are ill does not mean you should let everything go. Have a nice warm shower and brush your teeth, change your clothes and underwear too. Be a good boy ok? Talk to you again soon .

I want to say this. It does not matter who is JimmyJuice or RobT. What I see here is not good. It is wrong for many reasons. The point has been proven. Some people do not want the forum to flourish. Most of us are able to behave well. The few who aren’t, perhaps won’t, are making ruin for the majority.