3DXChat Community

Am I a Troll?

DarkFairy

Idk Mar, I think if this is what their life's mission is then we should let them. Dont let your dreams be dreams internet bullies! Ban! Ban! Ban! Come on y'all say it with me! Burn your bras or boxers! It's not worth it. They'll continue until they are banned like similar cases in the past. Not even worth your time or energy. We stood up for what's right now all we gotta do is sit back and watch them dig their own graves.

Let's get something straight.  It all started with Twiggy about my rape in your thread.  

As you have brought this up often in threads and have on occasions as you have done here named me as the one who started it, even though I had decided to very much stay out of all this I will get involved here.

For starters I was not the one that had started the topic of rape in chloes dairy, it was already being talked about and I responded to something you had said in there.

You had mentioned that your rape had happened in a truck.

Before I saw that I was always under the impression from things you had said over the years that your rape had happened in a train.

I tried searching through the forums to see where I had gotten that impression and had even asked others about it, to which some had said they had the same impression.

I could not find any threads where it had been mentioned as most of the threads had been deleted, or were no longer accessible because they were to long ago.

I did a search in google using the words "Mar Mohan rape and train" to which I found a description to a page from our forum where it had a section of what was posted in that page in that description.

It showed where you had posted that you had been train raped.

Here and in a lot of places where someone says train raped, it means they were raped in a train, something that happens far to common these days.

What I posted then was to say you have just said that your rape happened in a truck, yet as I remember you have previously said it happened in a train, which was it?

I also showed a link to that google page or a screenshot of it, can't remember which.

You replied saying what your definition of train rape meant and I replied saying I had never heard of it being used for that meaning, that mostly it used to relate to a rape that had happened in a train, that even in searching through google at the time I could not find anywhere where train rape is described as meaning what you have said.

And that about totals my involvement in that discussion in that thread.

Although what I said could be taken as I had gained some doubt over things you had been saying, and I have to admit that was true, doubt on things said in this forum is something that happens often.

But you have said several times that I have directly said that you have not been raped, you have made it sound like I have harassed you on it, you have made claims that by me doing so lead to you having night mares.

Not once I have ever made a direct claim to say you or anyone else have not been raped, not once I have ever brought it up in any thread, I have responded to you bringing it a couple of times, but mostly have not responded to the 10 odd times you have brought it up.

The only other things I have said on the subject was to explain your part how it all got started in the thread about rape rooms, where you claim to be innocent of any wrong doings.

And I am now going to do that again as I am so sick of seeing you bring it up in these forums claiming to be the victim.

Ceira I think it was started a thread about the rape rooms, trying to get something done about them.

At that time they were fairly constantly seen in the rooms list.

Not only that, they were very popular when opened often having the most people in there of any of the rooms open.

I and a few others having been victims of rape had said how it was effecting us, for me it wasn't so much they were there, it was how many were being shown as being in those rooms.

We copped a pile of crap from people saying they should be allowed, saying things like freedom of speech and that 2 thirds of women have fantasies of being raped.

Some of us tried to explain things that aren't commonly known that we have to deal with for years after having gone through it.

And that is when you came into the thread, saying how you, highlighting in capitals as shown, "AS A REAL RAPE VICTIM" do not like seeing this in the forums.

You went on in further post disputing some of the things we had said about our experiences again saying "AS A REAL VICTIM" which at minimum very much everyone involved in the thread was taking as you were saying you were the only real victim in there.

We even told you, and others that were not even involved told you, that is the way it is being taken, that you were meaning you were the only real victim in there.

RobT was involved, often making clear statements after your posts saying you were the only real victim, so obviously he was also taking what you were saying that same way.

When we said it was being taken that way you may have replied that you have never actually have said that anyone was not a victim, but you did not say that how we were taking what you were saying was wrong, you did not clarify in any way that we were taking it wrong.

And this is where you play with words like you have accused others of doing so in this thread.

Plus also after we had told you it was being taken that way you continued to do the same thing.

Everybody involved in that thread knew what you meant and what your aim was.

After it was deleted you then started trying to claim your innocents as you did in chloes dairy.

You have constantly tried claim the victim, making claims that so many had openly said you were lying about being raped, when that is not the case.

I can't say if chloe actually did all the things you are claiming as her dairy was deleted before I got to see all the posts that had gone on in there.

But after seeing how you are so willing to accuse people of saying things they have not, I would have doubt.

And what really buggs me with you, is how you are so willing to say you are discussed with how people who have meant to have said these things about you, and yet you have never said anything about the one person that constantly does say those things openly about others.

Edited to add...

You have mentioned in this thread about repercussions of things being said.

Yet you are so unwilling to accept that what happened in chloes dairy and other things you have mentioned are repercussions of you and RobT harassing and trying to discredit me and others in that rape room thread.

As you have brought this up often in threads and have on occasions as you have done here named me as the one who started it, even though I had decided to very much stay out of all this I will get involved here.

For starters I was not the one that had started the topic of rape in chloes dairy, it was already being talked about and I responded to something you had said in there.

You had mentioned that your rape had happened in a truck.

Before I saw that I was always under the impression from things you had said over the years that your rape had happened in a train.

I tried searching through the forums to see where I had gotten that impression and had even asked others about it, to which some had said they had the same impression.

I could not find any threads where it had been mentioned as most of the threads had been deleted, or were no longer accessible because they were to long ago.

I did a search in google using the words "Mar Mohan rape and train" to which I found a description to a page from our forum where it had a section of what was posted in that page in that description.

It showed where you had posted that you had been train raped.

Here and in a lot of places where someone says train raped, it means they were raped in a train, something that happens far to common these days.

What I posted then was to say you have just said that your rape happened in a truck, yet as I remember you have previously said it happened in a train, which was it?

I also showed a link to that google page or a screenshot of it, can't remember which.

You replied saying what your definition of train rape meant and I replied saying I had never heard of it being used for that meaning, that mostly it used to relate to a rape that had happened in a train, that even in searching through google at the time I could not find anywhere where train rape is described as meaning what you have said.

And that about totals my involvement in that discussion in that thread.

Although what I said could be taken as I had gained some doubt over things you had been saying, and I have to admit that was true, doubt on things said in this forum is something that happens often.

But you have said several times that I have directly said that you have not been raped, you have made it sound like I have harassed you on it, you have made claims that by me doing so lead to you having night mares.

Not once I have ever made a direct claim to say you or anyone else have not been raped, not once I have ever brought it up in any thread, I have responded to you bringing it a couple of times, but mostly have not responded to the 10 odd times you have brought it up.

The only other things I have said on the subject was to explain your part how it all got started in the thread about rape rooms, where you claim to be innocent of any wrong doings.

And I am now going to do that again as I am so sick of seeing you bring it up in these forums claiming to be the victim.

Ceira I think it was started a thread about the rape rooms, trying to get something done about them.

At that time they were fairly constantly seen in the rooms list.

Not only that, they were very popular when opened often having the most people in there of any of the rooms open.

I and a few others having been victims of rape had said how it was effecting us, for me it wasn't so much they were there, it was how many were being shown as being in those rooms.

We copped a pile of crap from people saying they should be allowed, saying things like freedom of speech and that 2 thirds of women have fantasies of being raped.

Some of us tried to explain things that aren't commonly known that we have to deal with for years after having gone through it.

And that is when you came into the thread, saying how you, highlighting in capitals as shown, "AS A REAL RAPE VICTIM" do not like seeing this in the forums.

You went on in further post disputing some of the things we had said about our experiences again saying "AS A REAL VICTIM" which at minimum very much everyone involved in the thread was taking as you were saying you were the only real victim in there.

We even told you, and others that were not even involved told you, that is the way it is being taken, that you were meaning you were the only real victim in there.

RobT was involved, often making clear statements after your posts saying you were the only real victim, so obviously he was also taking what you were saying that same way.

When we said it was being taken that way you may have replied that you have never actually have said that anyone was not a victim, but you did not say that how we were taking what you were saying was wrong, you did not clarify in any way that we were taking it wrong.

And this is where you play with words like you have accused others of doing so in this thread.

Plus also after we had told you it was being taken that way you continued to do the same thing.

Everybody involved in that thread knew what you meant and what your aim was.

After it was deleted you then started trying to claim your innocents as you did in chloes dairy.

You have constantly tried claim the victim, making claims that so many had openly said you were lying about being raped, when that is not the case.

I can't say if chloe actually did all the things you are claiming as her dairy was deleted before I got to see all the posts that had gone on in there.

But after seeing how you are so willing to accuse people of saying things they have not, I would have doubt.

And what really buggs me with you, is how you are so willing to say you are discussed with how people who have meant to have said these things about you, and yet you have never said anything about the one person that constantly does say those things openly about others.

Edited to add...

You have mentioned in this thread about repercussions of things being said.

Yet you are so unwilling to accept that what happened in chloes dairy and other things you have mentioned are repercussions of you and RobT harassing and trying to discredit me and others in that rape room thread.

I haven't brought this up in many threads only the actual rape threads about the rooms that were done speaking as a rape victim based on my thoughts.  Well from the past where you did bring my rape into Chloe's Diary, of course you would come and say otherwise which screenshots don't lie.  You're the one that stated about my train rape happening on a train as you misunderstood what the expression of the train meant as I corrected you by stating it happened in a truck where three men took turns on me as I never said I was raped on a train that's what you had said.  Your comment about my rape wasn't in reply to something I had said you brought up my rape to make it look as though I had lied about what I had said.  I never said I was raped on a train yet here you are once again stating I said it.  I even provided that term on a google search that proved my expression. I never said anything in regards to my rape that you said it wasn't true other than that thread alone, I have the screenshots to prove otherwise, which is sad given nothing should have to resort to screenshots to prove something but that's how this forum seems to go.  It's not been 10 odd times that I've brought it up, if you want I can do a search and pull it up as it's been about 3 since the whole fiasco took place.  Prior to that was only the 3 threads about rape rooms.  I should thank you for giving the nightmares I hadn't suffered for 18 years since you were the one that kicked off that whole vicious attack on my rape that no woman should have to endure.  Explain what part and what wrong doings, when I'm wrong I admit it.  I've been following the rules of the forum even though I've been told many things from being a man, stupid, a twat ans so on.  My claiming of being a rape victim, I am one, I don't claim to be a victim to anything else on here, never have, never will.  Below is the link to understand once again about my train rape as I did not give permission and fought like hell against three men to try to prevent it.

She was not the first to do it as LillianMe did she made another afterwards as they shouldn't be on the game as it was almost every day and I'd even go in the rooms to tell the room owner they were breaking the rules and pointed out the rule they were breaking.  I explained my experience and thoughts of the rooms as well, never did I ever state that someone was not a victim, even though you accused me of doing that in Chloe's deleted diary and it was stated by the actual person that I didn't they had.  You finally stopped and didn't comment anymore once you were shown that what you stated I said wasn't true but that didn't stop the attack on me from happening. I got a lot of flack for it as well when I would say it, but I still reported it.  I know this as it took me a long time to get over it and finally sleep for the few hours that I would get as an Insomniac but that's shot to hell with nightmares.  I did that once as a person stated that I wasn't a real victim, I didn't keep repeating it and not once did anyone on those threads tell me I was saying they weren't raped, nor had I disputed anything anyone had said as each experience is different from ecah other and I stated it wasn't me who has said it and you were corrected in Chloe's deleted diary. I had no control over what RobT had done just as I have no control over what anyone does but myself on the forum.  In none of the rape room threads was I ever told that I was saying anything wrong.  I only stated my experience and how I was taught the difference between the two, real and the fantasy of it.  I'd post the screenshots but that is against the rules.  I don't play with words, I'm direct in what I state and will on any post I've done and will do.

No one told me it was being taken in any way.  I never stated that anyone wasn't raped, question it or make it meaningless as I have stated that it was not me that had done that and the person even stated it wasn't me but them.  Yet here you are again saying it was me and still won't stop it even after you were told it wasn't me.  Claim what innocence, I haven't done anything wrong, have not broke any rules on the forum as I don't need to.  I know how to keep my emotions in check even when being viciously attacked because it's better to have a clear head than a clouded one.  Claim what innocence as you keep saying I do, I'd love to see where, if you're talking about threads that have been deleted to back up what you're stating, well unless you have access to my computer and the screenshots not sure who else would have them but I don't claim innocence as I've not done anything that I could be guilty of.  I'm not accusing, I've clearly pointed out on this and other threads the masked harassment of User(s) otherwise I've not accused anyone of anything don't need to.  You mean like my rape being viciously attacked for over a week causing my nightmares to return.  So you understand, I'm not going to go after the person on a post, I say it directly to them, I don't do the two wrongs don't make a right bit as I don't agree with it.  I don't mask it and in this thread and others that is exactly what has been done and I was included in the small group of people they're speaking about.  I don't harass anyone on here or anywhere, ever, nor have I ever discredited anyone about their rape and I never will.  If I do something that breaks the rules on here, I take my punishment as I've earned it and take responsibility for my actions, I was stating simply that the rules are being broken and trying to prevent anything further from happening as an example instead of a two week suspension a permanent ban gets put into place but if you look at other forum threads that is the mission as it's been stated to have a few of us permanently banned.  For the record, I didn't ask or want to have Chloe's entire diary deleted, the only part that I would have preferred to have been deleted were the pages that started about my rape but I have no control over what the Devs do this is their forum.

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=pulling%20a%20train

I haven't brought this up in many threads only the actual rape threads about the rooms that were done speaking as a rape victim based on my thoughts.  Well from the past where you did bring my rape into Chloe's Diary, of course you would come and say otherwise which screenshots don't lie.  You're the one that stated about my train rape happening on a train as you misunderstood what the expression of the train meant as I corrected you by stating it happened in a truck where three men took turns on me as I never said I was raped on a train that's what you had said.  Your comment about my rape wasn't in reply to something I had said you brought up my rape to make it look as though I had lied about what I had said.  I never said I was raped on a train yet here you are once again stating I said it.  I even provided that term on a google search that proved my expression. I never said anything in regards to my rape that you said it wasn't true other than that thread alone, I have the screenshots to prove otherwise, which is sad given nothing should have to resort to screenshots to prove something but that's how this forum seems to go.  It's not been 10 odd times that I've brought it up, if you want I can do a search and pull it up as it's been about 3 since the whole fiasco took place.  Prior to that was only the 3 threads about rape rooms.  I should thank you for giving the nightmares I hadn't suffered for 18 years since you were the one that kicked off that whole vicious attack on my rape that no woman should have to endure.  Explain what part and what wrong doings, when I'm wrong I admit it.  I've been following the rules of the forum even though I've been told many things from being a man, stupid, a twat ans so on.  My claiming of being a rape victim, I am one, I don't claim to be a victim to anything else on here, never have, never will.  Below is the link to understand once again about my train rape as I did not give permission and fought like hell against three men to try to prevent it.

She was not the first to do it as LillianMe did she made another afterwards as they shouldn't be on the game as it was almost every day and I'd even go in the rooms to tell the room owner they were breaking the rules and pointed out the rule they were breaking.  I explained my experience and thoughts of the rooms as well, never did I ever state that someone was not a victim, even though you accused me of doing that in Chloe's deleted diary and it was stated by the actual person that I didn't they had.  You finally stopped and didn't comment anymore once you were shown that what you stated I said wasn't true but that didn't stop the attack on me from happening. I got a lot of flack for it as well when I would say it, but I still reported it.  I know this as it took me a long time to get over it and finally sleep for the few hours that I would get as an Insomniac but that's shot to hell with nightmares.  I did that once as a person stated that I wasn't a real victim, I didn't keep repeating it and not once did anyone on those threads tell me I was saying they weren't raped, nor had I disputed anything anyone had said as each experience is different from ecah other and I stated it wasn't me who has said it and you were corrected in Chloe's deleted diary. I had no control over what RobT had done just as I have no control over what anyone does but myself on the forum.  In none of the rape room threads was I ever told that I was saying anything wrong.  I only stated my experience and how I was taught the difference between the two, real and the fantasy of it.  I'd post the screenshots but that is against the rules.  I don't play with words, I'm direct in what I state and will on any post I've done and will do.

No one told me it was being taken in any way.  I never stated that anyone wasn't raped, question it or make it meaningless as I have stated that it was not me that had done that and the person even stated it wasn't me but them.  Yet here you are again saying it was me and still won't stop it even after you were told it wasn't me.  Claim what innocence, I haven't done anything wrong, have not broke any rules on the forum as I don't need to.  I know how to keep my emotions in check even when being viciously attacked because it's better to have a clear head than a clouded one.  Claim what innocence as you keep saying I do, I'd love to see where, if you're talking about threads that have been deleted to back up what you're stating, well unless you have access to my computer and the screenshots not sure who else would have them but I don't claim innocence as I've not done anything that I could be guilty of.  I'm not accusing, I've clearly pointed out on this and other threads the masked harassment of User(s) otherwise I've not accused anyone of anything don't need to.  You mean like my rape being viciously attacked for over a week causing my nightmares to return.  So you understand, I'm not going to go after the person on a post, I say it directly to them, I don't do the two wrongs don't make a right bit as I don't agree with it.  I don't mask it and in this thread and others that is exactly what has been done and I was included in the small group of people they're speaking about.  I don't harass anyone on here or anywhere, ever, nor have I ever discredited anyone about their rape and I never will.  If I do something that breaks the rules on here, I take my punishment as I've earned it and take responsibility for my actions, I was stating simply that the rules are being broken and trying to prevent anything further from happening as an example instead of a two week suspension a permanent ban gets put into place but if you look at other forum threads that is the mission as it's been stated to have a few of us permanently banned.  For the record, I didn't ask or want to have Chloe's entire diary deleted, the only part that I would have preferred to have been deleted were the pages that started about my rape but I have no control over what the Devs do this is their forum.

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=pulling%20a%20train

So let me get this straight, you are saying I started by asking the question where it happened, truck or train, and then you replied and is where you told us about it happening in a truck, LMAO.

Where did I get about the truck if you had not already posted that, are you seriously trying to say you responded to me with that, I must be clairvoyant to be able to know what you are going to post next or something.

As I said in my previous post, you had already entered a post on how your rape happened in a truck, which got me wondering as I had believed you had said it happened in a train.

So again, stop with this BS.

Have not been declaring your innocents, lol, you're doing it again here by saying you have done nothing to be guilty for.

Plenty of people remember what happened in the rape room thread, and there was where you did wrong, and is where a lot of people saw you do wrong.

That is the reason you copped crap in the forum and in the game.

Why do you think you copped crap and all I got was support, people telling me how they thought you were a bitch for doing what you did in that thread.

But then I should know you won't admit to anything, in fact I think you may even believe the BS you say yourself.

That became evident when you insisted you were right about when the full ignore system was introduced.

Where you had said it was not there before some time in 2015, and I said it had been in long before that.

Where I proved it with links to where a forum mod had showed it to be in a update early in 2014, and other links to show what I had said to be 100% correct.

Even with all the undeniable proof I showed, you still insisted I was wrong and you were right.

Everything I said in my previous post is exactly what happened, and there will be lots of people will remember it that way, just like there was before.

All you have done here is show much you are prepared to lie to try claim your innocents.

Edited slightly after to add..

Although I know Mar will come back with more BS, this is all I am going to say on the matter.

I know what she is like and I am not willing to be drawn into post after post of her BS.

I have said what needed to be said, people can make up their own minds on who is telling the truth or not.

Likely what will happen is much like did before, people will talk in game, where they will find someone that had seen the rape room thread and will be shown the truth.

Any crap that Mar cops from this is her own fault, just like before.

Can I suggest to Mar_Mohan that she is a bit more circumspect when she feels it appropriate to bring up the ‘r’ subject. While she has every sympathy and hopefully good support rl I think she must remember that she is not alone in 3dxChat in her experience. Some people do not want it talked about on a public forum. I think we, yes we as in all of us, should be considerate of other ‘r’ survivors as well.

Idk Mar, I think if this is what their life's mission is then we should let them. Dont let your dreams be dreams internet bullies! Ban! Ban! Ban! Come on y'all say it with me! Burn your bras or boxers! It's not worth it. They'll continue until they are banned like similar cases in the past. Not even worth your time or energy. We stood up for what's right now all we gotta do is sit back and watch them dig their own graves.

Honey, the funny thing is no one involved has any moral high ground, period. Both camps here have harassed and bullied and trolled and spoiled my well meaning thread. If I gave a shit i’d be upset.

What this has shown is perfect examples of the different ways people troll, and has answered my question as to who identifies as one. Thank you.

So let me get this straight, you are saying I started by asking the question where it happened, truck or train, and then you replied and is where you told us about it happening in a truck, LMAO.

Where did I get about the truck if you had not already posted that, are you seriously trying to say you responded to me with that, I must be clairvoyant to be able to know what you are going to post next or something.

As I said in my previous post, you had already entered a post on how your rape happened in a truck, which got me wondering as I had believed you had said it happened in a train.

So again, stop with this BS.

Have not been declaring your innocents, lol, you're doing it again here by saying you have done nothing to be guilty for.

Plenty of people remember what happened in the rape room thread, and there was where you did wrong, and is where a lot of people saw you do wrong.

That is the reason you copped crap in the forum and in the game.

Why do you think you copped crap and all I got was support, people telling me how they thought you were a bitch for doing what you did in that thread.

But then I should know you won't admit to anything, in fact I think you may even believe the BS you say yourself.

That became evident when you insisted you were right about when the full ignore system was introduced.

Where you had said it was not there before some time in 2015, and I said it had been in long before that.

Where I proved it with links to where a forum mod had showed it to be in a update early in 2014, and other links to show what I had said to be 100% correct.

Even with all the undeniable proof I showed, you still insisted I was wrong and you were right.

Everything I said in my previous post is exactly what happened, and there will be lots of people will remember it that way, just like there was before.

All you have done here is show much you are prepared to lie to try claim your innocents.

Edited slightly after to add..

Although I know Mar will come back with more BS, this is all I am going to say on the matter.

I know what she is like and I am not willing to be drawn into post after post of her BS.

I have said what needed to be said, people can make up their own minds on who is telling the truth or not.

Likely what will happen is much like did before, people will talk in game, where they will find someone that had seen the rape room thread and will be shown the truth.

Any crap that Mar cops from this is her own fault, just like before.

Well I have the screenshots to prove otherwise so keep playing that I'm playing victim.  I know over 20 people that were on that thread that back when the vicious attack happened all said the same thing that I didn't say anything wrong other than state about my own experience including 4 victims themselves.  When you stated I said you weren't a victim, not only did I tell you it wasn't me the actual person that said it told you it was them, both times you said you got it wrong.  You brought up my rape into Chloe's thread I hadn't that lead to my rape being viciously attacked for a week and what it boils down to is you're once again saying it didn't happen, that I'm playing victim, that I believe the BS I'm stating, that I lie to make points yet can back what everything that I state.  Yet I once again am suffering nightmares because of what you kicked off and if I wanted to play victim, I could contact a lawyer, have them sort it all out by getting all personal information of those that attacked me and take action but I chose to take the higher road and not why because I endured hell for years afterwards only to relive it thanks to what I believe on this forum is a way to one up someone and discredit them.  Only problem with that is I don't be in telling lies, harassment of user(s) but I don't go on a mission to take down those that have done it to me.  Why because then I would be no better than the person(s) who are doing it.  I'll end it on this so you're saying that what me being viciously attacked on here about my rape was my own fault, that's some really screwed up shit.

Can I suggest to Mar_Mohan that she is a bit more circumspect when she feels it appropriate to bring up the ‘r’ subject. While she has every sympathy and hopefully good support rl I think she must remember that she is not alone in 3dxChat in her experience. Some people do not want it talked about on a public forum. I think we, yes we as in all of us, should be considerate of other ‘r’ survivors as well.

Really!  I'm not looking for sympathy and good support, I already have the support of a lot more people than you think as I know I'm not alone in my experience and had a lot of people contacting me in regards to it, even asking advice on what is a way to deal and cope so I told them that if they didn't report it they should, seek professional help and attend a local support group as each is different and how we handle it.  So let me get this straight, it's okay that it was done to me for over a week that my rape was being ripped apart but let's be considerate to other rape survivors but not me.  WOW!!   I never thought I would see some of the shit I'm seeing about that on here.

As a final thought:

http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/1425-3dxchat-community-rules/

They are clear and are enforced even if we don't agree with it.  We do not own this forum or the game all we can do is report it and let the Devs handle it.

What tf did you think I said, Mar? I said to show some consideration for those people who don’t want their experience aired on a public forum and stop bringing the subject up. I think that’s perfectly clear.

Whose experience, my own, I never brought anyone else experience nor would I.  Clearly you need to read what I wrote because I never brought up it about anyone else.  In fact I never said anything against anyone else on that matter and never would, I don't care if I believed them or not, it's not my place to judge them as it's been done so horrific to me.  So please don't put words in my mouth as you're do that a lot to me.

This thread was long off it's rails from the posts in the first page.

http://3dxforum.com/...ommunity-rules/

They are clear and are enforced even if we don't agree with it.  We do not own this forum or the game all we can do is report it and let the Devs handle it.

Whose experience, my own, I never brought anyone else experience nor would I.  Clearly you need to read what I wrote because I never brought up it about anyone else.  In fact I never said anything against anyone else on that matter and never would, I don't care if I believed them or not, it's not my place to judge them as it's been done so horrific to me.  So please don't put words in my mouth as you're do that a lot to me.

This thread was long off it's rails from the posts in the first page.http://3dxforum.com/...ommunity-rules/

It’s ok Mar, I started a new one to continue my discussion. I’ve followed the rules here but thank you for reminding everyone what they are. You’ve been very helpful. I hope to hear your thoughts on the subject as we explore it.

/me allows Mar the last word. I know when i’m beaten and that it’s ok to remind people of their own experience and that it’s ok for you to air yours whenever you feel it relevant.

Actually it is very much the point. How some people hijack threads with offensive, inconsiderate and irrelevant remarks. The OP was about what makes a troll and we’ve seen pretty well everything that was discussed in the first vid.

The question is do we want this sort of crap destroying not just the forums but the game too. I think the vast majority of people would answer ‘NO’.

/me allows Mar the last word. I know when i’m beaten and that it’s ok to remind people of their own experience and that it’s ok for you to air yours whenever you feel it relevant.

Actually it is very much the point. How some people hijack threads with offensive, inconsiderate and irrelevant remarks. The OP was about what makes a troll and we’ve seen pretty well everything that was discussed in the first vid.

The question is do we want this sort of crap destroying not just the forums but the game too. I think the vast majority of people would answer ‘NO’.

http://3dxforum.com/...ommunity-rules/

nah, Everything out of your mouth is fiction. has always been fiction and will always be fiction. If someone had something or did something, somehow so did you. if someone posted they shit out a diamond, you would post that you shit out the jeweler that made said diamond. hell, you make up shit so much a very influential guy here who doesnt come on much anymore had to stop talking to you because of you making shit up about him telling you things he never said. 

No need to take my word for it, your lies are in countless threads where you have been caught by others.

Said by the biggest liar in here.

And I will say what I said to you once before when you made these allegation, show me where I have lied.

Some of your lies I have proven to be lies...

I was meant to have been pregnant for 24 months in the game, proved wrong as when I gave birth to my 1st child I had only been in the game for 12 months.

When I was pregnant with my second child and I had told someone I was now 7 months, you said 6 weeks ago I had said I was 8 weeks pregnant.

Again I proved you were lying by showing the only other time I had mentioned my pregnancy was 4 months before, where you eventually admitted you were wrong but instead of apologising said I should write novels because I am good at making up stories.

You even use alt forum accounts to try justify your lies by making it look like you have people to back you up.

Even this post I am responding to is full of lies, who is this very influential person where I am meant to be saying he said things he never said ?

But this is your standard way of posting in this forum, posting BS to try discredit, everyone knows it and is why you cop so much crap like you have been of late.

I don't blame the ones that making a bid to get you out of the forums, you need to be gone or these forums will remain a joke.

Said by the biggest liar in here.

And I will say what I said to you once before when you made these allegation, show me where I have lied.

Some of your lies I have proven to be lies...

I was meant to have been pregnant for 24 months in the game, proved wrong as when I gave birth to my 1st child I had only been in the game for 12 months.

When I was pregnant with my second child and I had told someone I was now 7 months, you said 6 weeks ago I had said I was 8 weeks pregnant.

Again I proved you were lying by showing the only other time I had mentioned my pregnancy was 4 months before, where you eventually admitted you were wrong but instead of apologising said I should write novels because I am good at making up stories.

You even use alt forum accounts to try justify your lies by making it look like you have people to back you up.

Even this post I am responding to is full of lies, who is this very influential person where I am meant to be saying he said things he never said ?

But this is your standard way of posting in this forum, posting BS to try discredit, everyone knows it and is why you cop so much crap like you have been of late.

I don't blame the ones that making a bid to get you out of the forums, you need to be gone or these forums will remain a joke.

Why is he picking on women who are pregnant anyway? What kind of sicko does that?

Understandable. The old title RobT's diary was totally offending. Good thing you took that step. But remember: Once deleted always deleted, like your old forum account ;)

What about once banned, always banned like his endless number of forum accounts he has had. Oh never mind, he just keeps making new ones and talking to himself on them.  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Please dont. I think they are interesting.

Besides, another will sooner or later do another similar and we can refer them to here.

GIZMO,  Please do not delete.

Ok i’m curious, why would you want to keep it?

As I expected what could have been an adult discussion turned into trolling, salt, whatever you want to call it. The topic was solicitous of being trolled i’ll grant which was the point btw. Can anyone resist being a twat and have a conversation? Or will all the usual suspects pile in to carry on their bullying and personal agenda’s?

Everyone who contributed to it, and I use that term loosely, in fact identified themselves as trolling it because they couldn’t discuss the point, all they could do is attack everyone else. No right side or wrong side, everyone.

So I think it has served it’s purpose, leaving it here is just showcasing the toxicity of a vocal minority. You can say i’m one of them if you like, couldn’t give a fuck. I know my motivations.

It’s better removed so the forum can at least try to appear to be an inclusive and welcoming place for different people and personalities for a change.