3DXChat Community

Am I a Troll?

DarkFairy

Sounds like you know quite a bit about this trolling business, that might explain your expertise in baiting. Really yall go too far with this stuff at times and it becomes a constant reoccurrence of events. Pretending you dont know what your actions will entail, claiming ignorance and innocence does not take away what has been going on. In time I wish peace for all who cannot move on in this situation.

Ok, back later. Im sure you gentleman will have about 50 lil clever retorts. Ok, i lied, not clever. Gave too much credit, my bad

Hey, retorts for retards, sounds like a new UN program

Your common troll pattern. No gentleman in this thread.

Btw, xandi and i was trying to think of a name for you , fake lesbian wifey and simons boy band. Leaning towards back door boys, what do you think?

Again your common troll pattern and it seems Xandi and Toxic totally agree with you to keep this going. I would really rethink your positions!

Keep on calling all the women who stand up against you fakes. Something like that is truly sexist. 

The comedy show continues. I wish they would at least get more creative. When you use the same two or three insults over 100 times they very much begin to lose their impact. They need to expand their group too, seeing the same two people, and nobody else, obediently liking posts lacks depth and variety. But there is always room for improvement, even if the amount of time left to do it is quickly becoming a serious concern.

3uyFJLw.gif

There was one good point made though, I truly have spent too much time on forums this afternoon, but thankfully I had nothing else to do, was able to lay around in this bed and relax, even have a yummy bowl of ice cream. But I will respect the nudge for me to exit for tonight. How would he say? I don’t want anyone to have a nervous breakdown. Looking forward to going home soon. Good night sweeties.

Troll -  One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument.

1skgy2.jpg

I dont get the mentality..   and I'm glad I dont.

Look at you, all relatively intelligent people bitching at each other all the time... why?

For amusement? ...  really?  you get off by upsetting people?  What a miserable life you must lead to find happiness on others sadness.

Last word syndrone?   you cant let it go? you just cant put people on iggy to have peace of mind...  no you have to have last word and keep the shit going...   

"You do it, so I'm going to do it " mentality...   aka school playground.   

And then put alts in the mix, to stir the pot some more!

Stop it.  You are all adults on an adult site!.   Either ignore each other or  stop it and make up.   Just stop the nastiness.

Again your common troll pattern and it seems Xandi and Toxic totally agree with you to keep this going. I would really rethink your positions!

Keep on calling all the women who stand up against you fakes. Something like that is truly sexist. 

I'm sorry that they all seem like same old people with different names. You used to think the same till whatever happened between you and Rob. What and who I agree with is my choice sorry you don't like it and I've been pretty quiet with all these ppl so not sure why you felt the need to bring me up but whateves. 

I'm sorry that they all seem like same old people with different names. You used to think the same till whatever happened between you and Rob. What and who I agree with is my choice sorry you don't like it and I've been pretty quiet with all these ppl so not sure why you felt the need to bring me up but whateves.

Don't take it personal, we are lumped together because a few times we disagreed with the other sheeple.

Quote trolling again?

Not trolling.  There is a huge difference in posting then trolling.  I will tell anyone who breaks a rule they're breaking it.  I don't care if friend or not.  Wrong is wrong, period and that goes for anyone.

Did Mar_Mohan actually read all my posts or just pick out the bits that fitted her world view? My point was that the rules should apply to all and be enforced consistently and transparently otherwise they aren’t worth having.

Specifically the rules here are applied inconsistently, without transparency resulting in the mess we have on the forums and in wc.

I’ll make no mention of an individual who appears to get away with bullying, personal attacks, homophobia, gender shaming amongst other things. It’s no surprising that a little stick is directed in that direction from time time. Like if you claim to be a king of the trolls thenit’s only reasonable to assume that somebody will call your bluff.

I think there’s a level four to trolling, and that is for the really nasty stuff above, particularly if it involves bullying.

Look in the mirror.  This thread is full of masked harassment directed at RobT and a few other users because they don't agree with what is being done.  I'm stating flat out it's against the rules yet it's continuing to be done.  You claim these forums are a mess then take the lead and stop it.  Don't comment about someone and you won't get a reply as you're doing exactly what you're complaining about.   While I know I keep saying it, I'll continue until it stops.  I'm not doing it because it's RobT, I'm doing it because it's not right to anyone.

I should have included that most people are self aware enough to recognise when a bit of not quite so gentle micky taking turns in to something else.

You might want to recognize that you're doing just that, exactly what you don't want to see on this forum and move on to making it a positive forum that users can enjoy.

You really seem to bear a grudge. She must have really upset you, the way you keep going on about her.

Words always come back to bite us when we least expect it, not everyone is your friend.  Which I can assure you that your words have come back to bite you as you never know who anyone knows.

The comedy show continues. I wish they would at least get more creative. When you use the same two or three insults over 100 times they very much begin to lose their impact. They need to expand their group too, seeing the same two people, and nobody else, obediently liking posts lacks depth and variety. But there is always room for improvement, even if the amount of time left to do it is quickly becoming a serious concern.

3uyFJLw.gif

I've not said or done anything insulting or harassing.  I've pointed out the rules being broken and that it's exactly what is being complained about.

I think Mar-Mohan should read her last post again. There is much irony.

I think this thread poses valid questions. Most people make points and have a bit of fun. Some people get triggered and make it not a discussion but a defence of someone who is an adult and capable of defending himself. There is no defence for gender shaming, homophobia, abuse, spreading lies. It does not matter who the culprit is. It is all against the rules. It does not matter how hard you try to discredit people who say opinions, the points they make remain valid, no?

I make edit here - By defending him you are agreeing that he has done the things people accuse him of. By implication you say you agree with the sentiments he expresses. You are welcome to this opinion. You are welcome to state this opinion. I ask that you be honest about it.

Don’t blame the thread, this was all you.

All who?  You mean those that used masked harassment against a user.  If that wasn't the intent of the thread it never should have gone that way.  I'd suggest you back over this thread as I didn't comment for a while and when I did I pointed out the masked harassment going on in this thread.

I think Mar-Mohan should read her last post again. There is much irony.

I think this thread poses valid questions. Most people make points and have a bit of fun. Some people get triggered and make it not a discussion but a defence of someone who is an adult and capable of defending himself. There is no defence for gender shaming, homophobia, abuse, spreading lies. It does not matter who the culprit is. It is all against the rules. It does not matter how hard you try to discredit people who say opinions, the points they make remain valid, no?

I make edit here - By defending him you are agreeing that he has done the things people accuse him of. By implication you say you agree with the sentiments he expresses. You are welcome to this opinion. You are welcome to state this opinion. I ask that you be honest about it.

No irony at all.  I'm pointing out that what's being done is exactly what is being complained about by the masked harassment of a user, I don't care who the user is even when being pointed out.  There is making points then there is out right masked harassment.  It's only fun to those who are making the posts not the users who are finding offense in it.  Not everyone writes on this forum but do read it and some have been disgusted by all involved.  I'm not triggered nor am I defending anyone.  What has gone on has been against the rules even you are guilty of that even with this very post.  It's been made about one person and even stated that it was part of a mission that yourself, Sleeper_girl and a few others were going to do to get that person banned.  So again no points but masked harassment of a user.  I don't care who the user is, I would be posting the exact same thing.  Two wrongs don't make it right.  Breaking of the rules is breaking the rules no matter who does it.  Please don't put words into my mouth, you're known for doing that.  Don't single out a user(s), use the forum as a whole as guilt has been swinging both ways up to this point.

Again, you don't want the forum to be that way, make the change yourself, stop with the masked harassment and move on to something better and positive.

Pretty easy explained, I woke up.