3DXChat Community

Am I a Troll?

DarkFairy

Several reasons, it should stay.

1  For information to other Forum users

2. That regular forum users get irritated by the sudden outbursts from members who having not really taken part in other areas of forums are suddenly abundant in their negative posts, insulting behaviour and try to provoke others into retaliating -  Unpleasant Fancy Fairy Flies.

3. That other regular Forum users just might start high lighting their bad behaviour and ask them to take a deep breath and post again when they can be more positive and valuable to the Forum community. 

4. That posts such as these will stay up depending on content of course to show that actually, if you post in public you do not have a safety net of keep having your topics deleted at your whim. Let your topic stay for all to see. 

5. Who knows... maybe, just maybe, the community can learn from them and become a happier more self regulating place.

Change the word leadership to forumship....

986921597-quote-Margaret-J_-Wheatley-i-t

Actually some good points, I don’t care if it stays up it just seemed toxic to me but ok i’ll leave it for now.

Several reasons, it should stay.

2. That regular forum users get irritated by the sudden outbursts from members who having not really taken part in other areas of forums are suddenly abundant in their negative posts, insulting behaviour and try to provoke others into retaliating -  Unpleasant Fancy Fairy Flies.

I would like to say, we’ve seen negative posts, insulting behaviour and provocation from both long term members and apparent new ones in this, please try not to single anyone out, be fair about it.

Though my time here as Sleeper_Girl is coming to an end (one way or another) and my time has passed I wish they bury me upside down so you can all kiss my ass. Also I think they should preserve this topic. It is like a bright light of idiocy in a cold dark sea of pointlessness. And also it is a nice place for trolls to meet and do troll stuff. But now ... I’m melting, I’m melting. Oh what a world, what a world.

• 2 weeks later...