3DXChat Community

Am I a Troll?

DarkFairy

Bringing back the R topic into this forum makes me speechless. The R topic in any form has nothing lost in a social sex game / forum but is a perfect way to get this thread deleted.

Well I'm not the one who said they state facts not lies on this thread you did.  That's exactly what I said it because that's what you did to me and went on about it for days then it moved to another thread.  The thread broke the rules on the first page with the masked harassment.  That alone would cause that.

I never made fun of the R word. I was one of those who fought R rooms and that the forum rule 2.03 was changed.

At this point I stop responding to this thread because again the R topic was brought into a thread there it not belongs.

Yes you did, mine.  Neither does anything else that was brought into this thread but it was.

Well I'm not the one who said they state facts not lies on this thread you did.  That's exactly what I said it because that's what you did to me and went on about it for days then it moved to another thread.  The thread broke the rules on the first page with the masked harassment.  That alone would cause that.

Yes you did, mine.  Neither does anything else that was brought into this thread but it was.

There is a big difference if somebody continuous state shit about you, lies, or if somebody, like I did, questioning if the stories you tell here are true or not. So I rejected it and you was getting crazy about it, like again. So I didn't spread lies about you. I always just rwsponded. So for you again, not believing somebody isn't spreading lies. We are here all anonymous, and this is something good for sure. In that time you backed your statements Everytime with personal experiences in an amount that a lot of people got doubts. I heard so many shit in this forum already, also in game, big lies about nearly everything. So I decided to not believe any stories anybody, not just you, tell me on a public forum of a sex game. Xxx happens to me that's why I say yyy and you have to believe this all, will not happen again. So tell me again where I exactly was spreading lies about you. And I laughed how you always become dogged if somebody don't stop to see things differently as you.

Attacking mar for being a rape victim. You disgust me, reported!

Nobody attacked Mar for being a rape victim. If I remember rightly she was challenged for saying she was a REAL dj, a REAL woman and REAL rape victim, thereby saying other djs, women and rape victims are less than her. There is big, difference there.

There are two points I want to make here.

First: The person in question may not be anything like how you imagine them to be. They may have problems, issues, stuff they are facing u cannot imagine. Therefore a light touch is worth striving for.

Second: in this discussion we’re talking about behaviour. It is the behaviour that should be focused on and not the person. In this thread we are mostly talking about one persons behaviour. If we attack him rather than challenge his behaviour then we cross the line between discussion and trolling.

I’ll give some examples. I chose the name Bridget because it reflects something of who I am. Calling me Ciera or Simon attempts to invalidate me. That is trolling. I am a woman. That is very much part of who I am. Saying I am a bloke is trolling. Repeating both of those over and over again is bullying. Saying that someone who could possibly have experienced rape is playing the victim is trying to invalidate what is probably the most appalling experience anybody can have. This goes beyond trolling and bullying

I agree with Tamsin that the person in question has as much right to be here as anybody else providing his behaviour conforms to what laid down in the t and c’s. The reason this thread runs is because there is a feeling the t and c’s aren’t applied consistently. In fact the person in question says he is untouchable. He must have a reason to say this, even though his behaviour regularly fails to conform to the expected behaviour as laid down in the t and c’s.

I’ll close by making the point that the outcome I think we’re trying to achieve is that a small group of people modify their behaviour to comply with the rules. The debate could be about how this might be achieved.

Not a diary , its an xperience but yes i did. Asked gizmo to delete old one because i couldnt change title. It is more going to be about real world stuff, not 3dx. Enough of those diarys around.

Understandable. The old title RobT's diary was totally offending. Good thing you took that step. But remember: Once deleted always deleted, like your old forum account ;)

There is a big difference if somebody continuous state shit about you, lies, or if somebody, like I did, questioning if the stories you tell here are true or not. So I rejected it and you was getting crazy about it, like again. So I didn't spread lies about you. I always just rwsponded. So for you again, not believing somebody isn't spreading lies. We are here all anonymous, and this is something good for sure. In that time you backed your statements Everytime with personal experiences in an amount that a lot of people got doubts. I heard so many shit in this forum already, also in game, big lies about nearly everything. So I decided to not believe any stories anybody, not just you, tell me on a public forum of a sex game. Xxx happens to me that's why I say yyy and you have to believe this all, will not happen again. So tell me again where I exactly was spreading lies about you. And I laughed how you always become dogged if somebody don't stop to see things differently as you.

Let's get something straight.  It all started with Twiggy about my rape in your thread.  You continued it long after others stopped on your thread.  I even said I'd gladly prove that I was you still insisted that I wasn't and even said it in another thread, both have been deleted but the damage from that is done.  It even went to the game where I was harassed for as one stated for being just a disgusting piece of shit for being a liar that I was never raped but I deserved to be and from all of that as an Insomniac, I have nightmares all over again.  You insist you only state facts but telling me I lied about being raped repeatedly is a difference, I think not s you're the one who took it to the other thread.  I do not speak of something I don't as I don't agree with that.  I do see each point of view and even agree with some.  So laugh away, because this forum is just that, it's turned into a joke of people who can't get over themselves and move this forum on to something better and help improve the game without attacking someone else because their opinion is different from theirs.

Nobody attacked Mar for being a rape victim. If I remember rightly she was challenged for saying she was a REAL dj, a REAL woman and REAL rape victim, thereby saying other djs, women and rape victims are less than her. There is big, difference there.

I have the screenshots to prove otherwise.  Remember your words are coming back to bite you as I said before what you say can and will come back on you in the end.  You never know who says what when you least expect it.  Those threads were long deleted before this forum name even existed. When someone viciously attacks a rape that someone doesn't agree with as I said words come back to bite you and yours have.

There are two points I want to make here.

First: The person in question may not be anything like how you imagine them to be. They may have problems, issues, stuff they are facing u cannot imagine. Therefore a light touch is worth striving for.

Second: in this discussion we’re talking about behaviour. It is the behaviour that should be focused on and not the person. In this thread we are mostly talking about one persons behaviour. If we attack him rather than challenge his behaviour then we cross the line between discussion and trolling.

I’ll give some examples. I chose the name Bridget because it reflects something of who I am. Calling me Ciera or Simon attempts to invalidate me. That is trolling. I am a woman. That is very much part of who I am. Saying I am a bloke is trolling. Repeating both of those over and over again is bullying. Saying that someone who could possibly have experienced rape is playing the victim is trying to invalidate what is probably the most appalling experience anybody can have. This goes beyond trolling and bullying

I agree with Tamsin that the person in question has as much right to be here as anybody else providing his behaviour conforms to what laid down in the t and c’s. The reason this thread runs is because there is a feeling the t and c’s aren’t applied consistently. In fact the person in question says he is untouchable. He must have a reason to say this, even though his behaviour regularly fails to conform to the expected behaviour as laid down in the t and c’s.

I’ll close by making the point that the outcome I think we’re trying to achieve is that a small group of people modify their behaviour to comply with the rules. The debate could be about how this might be achieved.

That could be anyone so that should be taken into consideration when writing on a forum and most don't as it's over a computer not in person and even in person you don't know unless told.

Well it seems that some are focusing on one person and not the behavior of all which I've been pointing out on this thread.  In your words prior you and others have been mask harassing him instead of challenging him which clearly you've crossed the line and when I said it you all continued to do it.  As I said you become no better than the person you've been harassing.

That's exactly why I said words come back to bite you as my rape being viciously attacked didn't sit well.  Also as I have quoted and responded, it shows that clearly.  Yet it's okay for you and others to continue to use masked harassment against another user.  You doing it makes you just as bad as the person you're claiming is doing it.  Speaking of them will get a response even if you don't like it but you brought that person up using masked harassment.

Everyone has a right to be here but if you're banned for breaking the rules, should you come back and do it all over again and again, no but that's not right to the users either.  The t and c's as you say should be applied and followed for all, take your punishment.  You realize that no one on here is untouchable, they don't own the game and are not the Devs.  You do realize some things are said because it's been said about them.  Not to mention that you've been doing the exact same thing about him.

I'll close by saying this, your own words are coming back to bite you.  By attacking the small group of people you think need to modify their behavior, should look in a mirror because the very same people saying that small group should modify are doing the very same thing.

I think only one person has made fun of victims of rape by accusing them of playing the victim. I think it has been brought in to this thread so it will be deleted. This allows face saving, no?

You've got that wrong.  I was made fun of for my rape for over a week and relive nightmares because of it.  I was in game and had to put people on ignore I had no clue who they were but they seen my name and attacked me for it.  I didn't bring it up so the thread gets deleted I brought it up because of what was said that wasn't true and why.  By attacking the small group of people you think need to modify their behavior, should look in a mirror because the very same people saying that small group should modify are doing the very same thing.  Not face saving but showing there are two sides to every story and then the truth.  By mask harassing one user(s) you're doing exactly what you have been saying should be modified.  It shouldn't matter if you like the person or not, if their opinion differs from yours, that's the point of a forum.

This thread took it's turn when it became a targeted masked harassment of a user(s) which should not have happened.  While it's said the thread was not intended as that, that is exactly what happened.

Go on Mar, publish your screeb grabs. You’ll find it wasn’t me anyway and that my recollection ain’t that bad.

I don't need to post screen grabs but as I said you're words are coming back to bite you... REAL  You see we never know who we talk to that may or may not like what we say or do.  Some people believe in being honest when they don't agree with something while others don't say anything.  I'm glad for the expression words come back to bite us because it's true.

I didn’t think you would post. As I remember it the issue was the word REAL

Clearly by your profile you weren't on here at that time as it happened a while before you joined, but here's the kicker, remember I said your words come back to bite you, they have.  As I've said before, we talk to people and we never know when someone feels they've had enough and don't agree with what is said and/or done that they decide to tell the person(s) about it because they don't feel it's right.  Not to mention that some of what you've stated were on threads that you had to be a member to see and long deleted before you signed up.  Now think about what I've been saying about your words and people not agreeing with what you say or do.

Fucking liar. You may say you havent done any of that but guess what, you have done everything you pretend to stand against and then some. If you dont want to admit it that's fine, but each time you violate

I will toss it in your face. You are not better than anyone that you complain about, you are far worse... because while we stand guard against bully bullshit, you just stand there hiding under a mask pretending to be a good person when in reality you're just a keyboard warrior who spends his or her time falsifying being a victim. Get over yourself, please. How can someone so fake have any friends? Fake attracts fake?

RobT, Xandisweet and MarMohan will be permanently banned from forums. It's going to take some time and work, the movement is already underway by a group of 3d forums members that does include a philosophy of being passive and not baiting or instigating. We are working on it. It is difficult for us because your group is so hostile and verbally abusive that it makes it difficult to stand silent while you attack us ruthlessly, but we are working on it.  ;)

The first page on this thread with your post of masked harassment of a user which people know who you're speaking about.  Just like going to the server up thread and posting on that about RobT.  You and others have made it a mission to get him banned and now you're saying those that seem to support him.  Got news for you, Gizmo will see the whole picture not just what one side reports but all sides.  Look what happened with Covington Kentucky Catholic High School, it was proven the kids did nothing after watching all footage on the whole thing.