3DXChat Community

Events @ the Fucktory

Pandorra

• 2 weeks later...

Between August 15–18, 1969 "An Aquarian Exposition" took place in Bethal, New York which looked like this:

1257723.jpg

It became legendary as Woodstock.

There's exactly half a century gone since this event and though many of the participants have already passed away, their music will never die.

For me that was more than reason enough to think about organizing a revival event. While connecting with several people, wheather they would like to be part of it, I received an overwhelming response. Therefore it has become more than just a party. It will be 2 days of peace & music, taking place - of course - at a farm area.

I want to cordially thank everyone very much, who is supporting me. It is awesome to get so much positive feedback from you and to set this thing up together.

So, enough of yadda yadda.

woodstockvekm1.png

Be sure to wear some flowers in your hair

You're gonna meet some gentle people there

See you there.

Pan

Even if the RL 50th anniversary was canceled, we won't and do a 2 days party on the original planned weekend. This will be awesome  :)

Hi folks it's me again.

Since it is 3rd of August now, we have 13 days left until Woodstock. Due to real life issues we had to make a little change in the line up. Thus the hopefully final announcement to keep you informed.

I cordially invite you all to our Woodstock revival.

I sincerely hope we get some of the spirit back to our time. No matter how hard you try, this world always lacks love and peace. But I am confident that we will throw a tiny grain on the scale pan and have a really good time.

See you there

Pan

woodstockafkzf.png

• 2 weeks later...

yeah Let us Rock at Old School style and natural Rock

I'm looking forward to this horny event

\,,/ (◣_◢) \,,/

██████──██ *Woodstock*♫♪
─██████████─────▄─▄─▄
──███O▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
───████████─────▀─▀─▀
────██──██

push up

come all and Chill

Hey Folks,

this is exciting! All what's missing now is a gigantic traffic jam - everything else is already pretty close to the events 50 years ago.

Chaos :lol:

Unfortunately, RL struck again and forced me one more time to make some slight changes. Therefore, I present the now (hopefully) very last version of the poster.

The last changes include myself. I did not plan to appear playing music myself, now I will have to. I will with pleasure, though it will be my very first time and I am accordingly nervous. Please be gentle with me. ;)

woodstocklrku6.png

So, dear DJanes and DJ's: If anyone decides to take a flue or change place or whatever, please wait until Sunday! My last petition: save me a heart attack and be in time :lol:

More seriously now: Thank you all for taking part, supporting and making even the preliminary a blissful time. Love you all!

I have to admit, I almost had a heart attack already. Since I woke up this morning, my heart goes boom, boom, boom! Before I might pass out finally, I'd like to present you the (please, let it be final) line up for today and tomorrow:

W☮☮DST☮CK REVIVAL by FUCKTORY

Friday, 16th
20:00h-21:00h CEST - KrisSpiritWalker
21:00h-22:00h CEST - Nightnoromal
22:00h-23:00h CEST - TinyMixer
23:00h-00:00h CEST - Chloe
00:00h-01:00h CEST - Felia

01:00h-02:00h CEST - Dangerous Divas

Saturday, 17th
20:00h-21:00h CEST - Fox Force Five
21:00h-22:00h CEST - LindyLou
22:00h-23:00h CEST - Cecilia
23:00h-00:00h CEST - Pandorra

00:00h-01:00h CEST - Teresa Scharfberg
01:00h-02:00h CEST - MacyD

I can already reveal that besides many of the great songs from 50 years ago, you will also be presented some interpretations of how Woodstock could sound, if it would haven taken place today. I hope you're getting as curious as I and visit our "Aquarian Exposition".

Yes, I mean our!

I am nothing more than trying to get things organized.

It is the DJanes and DJs who put their efforts in their playlists and spicing them up with their spirit and joy for music.

But most of all it is all of us, who will gather there, for having a good time.

You are all cordially invited to share the spirit.

♥ and ☮

Pan

PS: no need to take MaryJane with you. We got plenty *giggle*

...and now I pass out

We had such a good time. Thanks to Pandorra, the Bare Bunnies, KrisSpiritWalker, Nightnoromal, Chloe, Felia, the Dangerous Divas and of course all the visitors!
Special thanks goes to DarkMatter who sold me the best joint of my life. *feels still dizzy and giggles*

Don't miss day #2! To make this clear, here are some impressions from yesterday's night.

gZLgqoE.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hi folks, me again.

First of all I thank you all for making Woodstock such big fun! It was really two wonderful nights! Thanks a lot.

However, September is coming and with it of course another party. Everyone who was close to melt during this hot summer is welcome to get some icy air. Take your coat and join the party. As long as Greenland is not yet sold we take a chance there.

So are you ready to get

fucktoriced?

Hot tunes in cold walls.

See you there

Pan

fucktoricedefkai.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey there,

October will be really something around. On the 19th Cardinal Copia and Macy D will rock harder at the Fucktory.

I am really happy now to announce another event. Not exactly at October but on the change to November. Yes you're right.

We will rock around Helloween \o/

Fox Force Five and Fucktory are wishing you

Oíche Shamhna

and

Happy Helloween

We hope to meet you there

Pan

rocking-helloweenm6ksy.png

Edited by Pandorra

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...