3DXChat Community

Events @ the Fucktory

Pandorra

• 4 weeks later...

First of all a big thank you to everyone joining the party yesterday. It is you transforming a party into an event.

And an event it really was. I am still shivering with excitement. I am so happy and proud that the first roadtrip of Dangerous Diva's new tour bus found it's way to the Fucktory.

As the doors of the bus opened, the Divas jumped right out. Hot gals in even hotter red/white outfits accompanied by the Dudes, not colder by one degree. And they did what they were coming for: Invading!

Hell yes, they took the Fucktory in an ambrush. While already eye-candy entering the stage, they threw ear-candy among the audiance without giving a chance to rest. No mercy. Resistance was futile. Not a chance to stand still while they rocked the place.

A big thanks to you all. It was so much fun hosting this gorgeous evening!

For those who missed it, I add some screens. I hope to see you next time. And if the Dangerous Divas and Dudes come to a club near your area, make sure you don't miss them. They rock the place from roof to basement.

early3rkcn.png

later1vkqt.png

101fdkz1.png

Like Disney's 101 Dalmatians ;-)

latex0j1l.png

So you thought that's it, right?

Wrong!

There's no rest for the wicked. After the show is right before the show. Therefore I may proudly announce the next party taking place in March. Get your calendar out and mark the 16th.

I hope to welcome you all again when it will be time to break the walls. MikeyDee will deliver the tools to shatter the bricks. See you there.

Take care

adc7knj.png

First of all a big thank you to everyone joining the party yesterday. It is you transforming a party into an event.

And an event it really was. I am still shivering with excitement. I am so happy and proud that the first roadtrip of Dangerous Diva's new tour bus found it's way to the Fucktory.

As the doors of the bus opened, the Divas jumped right out. Hot gals in even hotter red/white outfits accompanied by the Dudes, not colder by one degree. And they did what they were coming for: Invading!

Hell yes, they took the Fucktory in an ambrush. While already eye-candy entering the stage, they threw ear-candy among the audiance without giving a chance to rest. No mercy. Resistance was futile. Not a chance to stand still while they rocked the place.

A big thanks to you all. It was so much fun hosting this gorgeous evening!

For those who missed it, I add some screens. I hope to see you next time. And if the Dangerous Divas and Dudes come to a club near your area, make sure you don't miss them. They rock the place from roof to basement.

Thank you for inviting the Dangerous Divas and Dudes over to your event.

You were a HUGE part in its success!

You can't go wrong with MikeyDee, whats left of the Fucktory will surely be brought down by his skills and music selection!

Thank you again, on behalf of the whole Diva & Dude crew!

Following the notice I received from the artist formaly known as MikeyDee, I updated the poster. As he told me, he wants to go on with the name EthanPhoenix now.

So be it.

Please don't get irritated about the change. It will be still him and his set and tunes kicking the bricks out of the walls.

Hope to see you there!

ethanphoenixa0k9h.png

• 2 weeks later...

First and foremost, I need to confess that I was completely ignorant. While we set up the date for this party, I had no idea it would be the night before St. Patrick.

My sincere appologies to all you Irish folks out there.

Well, we have a word in Germany that translates like this: Fortune is with the stupid. So in my case, fortune came along by the name of EthanPhoenix. OK, he is not genuine Irish but Welsh. My ignorant me however would say, that is close enough to count.

Ethan came along with a gorgeous mix of tunes that put us in the right St. Patrick's mood.

289jyl.png

The Pogues would have had big fun too, because we wasted lots of Irish Single Malt. Streams of Whiskey. Genuine Irish, as much as much of the music. Yes, I figured Thin Lizzy was Irish too. They even put up a statue of Philip Lynott in Dublin.

Philip_Lynott_Dublin_Statue.jpg

Chinatown still rocks the undies off. And loose change and teeth. Oh, did you ever try to have malt with chop sticks? Forget about it, does not work out. :-)

So we slipped into the holiday really fine. The time was ticking away much too fast and while it became time to close the gate again, we faced an especially nice surprise. Unexpectedly we became witnesses of a proposal.

3phjsx.png

Best wishes to you both. May your mutual future be always happy and blessed.

So far a brief summary for those of you who missed it.

Thank you Ethan! It was obvious how much efforts you put into choosing the right music for our pre-St.-Pat's-party. Did I say, you have an adorable voice?
Silly me, I forgot to mention that. ;-)

I will now try to get sober again and listen to some Thin Lizzy songs.

Have a blessed St. Patrick's Day everyone.

Pan out. 

• 4 weeks later...

Oh, what a night.

At 22:00h the Fucktory gates opened again for the April's party and Chloe took over for her night shift. And she took over, literally. As it was pronounced as "until your feet bleed" she threw in her tunes to make it real. Therefore it was no surprise that the folks coming around for having a glimpse stood for longer.

stagecqk3j.png

A really big surprise though was the epic Bare Bunnies coming around for a spontaneous performance. Wow! That was really great. Every bystander not yet certain how to move to the tunes was now caught by their amazing performance and followed their example.

barebunniesk5jdt.png

Thank you so much! You were gorgeous!

Later on Felia took over for her shift and she did. She rocked the place that hard that  wooden stuff took fire. Like the party people filling the dance floor more and more.

overviewh0j8p.png

Thanks God the weather was fine and we therefore had decided to go outside. Otherwise I suppose the Fucktory walls would have received their final blow. The big crowd which had gathered together meanwhile would have had crushed the walls certainly. It was a magic number.

111eujhd.png

So, it came not like too much of a surprise that more and more dresses were lost as the temperature was continuously rising.

stage221jak.png

It was an awesome night and a gorgeous party. Thank you all for coming by and making this night so great.

Thank you Chloe and Felia for playing at the Fucktory. It was already joyful to set everything up together and share the anticipation. But finally you made this event unforgetable. You rock harder! \m/

And last but not least big thank you to the Bare Bunnies. You made me freak out with coming by. That was a wonderful surprise and I appreciate it a lot.

Thank you all!

However, after the party is before the party, right? So stay tuned. May will be soon and the next party is already about to be set up. I hope to see you all there again.

Take care, have fun and keep on rocking!
Pan out

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Between August 15–18, 1969 "An Aquarian Exposition" took place in Bethal, New York which looked like this:

1257723.jpg

It became legendary as Woodstock.

There's exactly half a century gone since this event and though many of the participants have already passed away, their music will never die.

For me that was more than reason enough to think about organizing a revival event. While connecting with several people, wheather they would like to be part of it, I received an overwhelming response. Therefore it has become more than just a party. It will be 2 days of peace & music, taking place - of course - at a farm area.

I want to cordially thank everyone very much, who is supporting me. It is awesome to get so much positive feedback from you and to set this thing up together.

So, enough of yadda yadda.

woodstockvekm1.png

Be sure to wear some flowers in your hair
You're gonna meet some gentle people there

See you there.
Pan

yeah Let us Rock at Old School style and natural Rock

I'm looking forward to this horny event

\,,/ (◣_◢) \,,/

██████──██ *Woodstock*♫♪
─██████████─────▄─▄─▄
──███O▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓