3DXChat Community

Rejoining 3dxChat, friends, forums, wc and the same old, same old.

Bridget_Cleary

has nothing to do with buying anything. ive prob bought xgold twice in five years.  you just dont have the charisma, thats all. not your fault. im just a friendly fooking dude

If it’s based on charisma yes i’m fucked, as we can see.

Oh hey C! Well 3dx and the forum are a world apart - akin to reading The Daily Star instead of The Economist. For example, in the update thread, people said the new ignore tool would result in 3dx becoming uninhabitable and an alt army would rise - nothing of the sort happened!

Shanti posted ages ago about some hack where other people would control our avis - never happened!

Just enjoy 3dx! Plus you'll be able to come to the soon to be launched Music Hour! Also you're rich and 3dx is relatively inexpensive!

Here's another good place for the moderation discussion. It's OK for it to happen here, but please stop the crap and discuss it properly, OK?

Oh hey C! Well 3dx and the forum are a world apart - akin to reading The Daily Star instead of The Economist. For example, in the update thread, people said the new ignore tool would result in 3dx becoming uninhabitable and an alt army would rise - nothing of the sort happened!

Shanti posted ages ago about some hack where other people would control our avis - never happened!

Just enjoy 3dx! Plus you'll be able to come to the soon to be launched Music Hour! Also you're rich and 3dx is relatively inexpensive!

Even here it's pointed out that you are C.  As I said words come back to bite you and even your friend is pointing you out even if accidental.  Which in doing so proved that RobT was right in calling you Ciera aka C as that is what AHT has called you so many times before.

I think you might want to notice the family name, no? Cleary.

I make edit here to make my point clear. One of the things you do is take what people say and try and make it fit what you want. There are often other explanations. I do not know who Bridget is. You do not either. You may think but you do not know.

I think you might want to notice the family name, no? Cleary.

I make edit here to make my point clear. One of the things you do is take what people say and try and make it fit what you want. There are often other explanations. I do not know who Bridget is. You do not either. You may think but you do not know.

I don't need to notice.  Why would someone call someone completely different the very same thing.  Oh wait, because it's proven they are the same and wait for it, someone who is very disgusted decided to come clean and tell all about it.  You see when I said words come back to bite you, that is exactly what I meant.  See when you do and say things to others not everyone agrees with you some speak up while others don't.

• 2 weeks later...

This thread can be closed off now. It's done its job.

Things are all nice on the forum now, that gives me hope. I'm tempted to re-sub. The thing that holds me back is the thought that the people who chased me out of the game are going to be hell bent on revenge now. If I do re-sub I'll make a new avi and only hang out with friends in places where the bullies can't get at me. A measure of any improvements in game could be the way world chat is going. Anybody want to shed any light on that.

I'm still in two minds about what to do, but I'm leaning a bit more towards re-subbing now.