3DXChat Community

Donate for the game development (idea)

Aliviax

This is hilarious topic.

You know what? I do approve gizmo amazing feature of 100xgold per message in world chat... but let's go further how about we put this feature on Alivia forum's account 100xgold per post, 500xgold per topic if she want to donate so much.

Now how about trivia time with 5 year subscriber (though 2019 was gifted to me because I would not pay anymore)

• Updates were much faster during first 3 years. You can check this on official page and compare the number of pages full of updates to updates in past 2 years. All this while subscriber count was significantly lower.
  • This is priciest subscription game on market as far as I am aware, World of Warcraft / Final Fantasy cost 12 to 13 Eur per month counting taxes. This game is 24 Eur /month or twice the price. Obviously it is cheaper when you pay for 6 or 12, but there were cases and studies that shown that monthly revenue and people who visit subscription games for month or two are usually largest part.  And no, I really doubt majority of people get winter deal as that's available only 1 month out of 12. Most people likely aren't even aware of it as they don't visit or know that forum even exists nor it is indicated anywhere in the game or on the login screen like other updates are. I wonder why.
  • This game got microtransactions (xgold and all related xgold purchases even if you get daily strip of them, I am aware of multiple people who purchased xgold even some more crazy values like 50k +, I seen and I know people with 15 gallery slots, people with 3000 gifts, usually gifted by same person 50 gifts in row without even text on same day, I really doubt that's from their daily income. This is an additional stream of income. If you want to support devs just buy xgold. 
  • Servers are dirt cheap in 2019 like seriously dirt cheap, people could run WoW servers back in 2004 with 2 000 active players from their basement with the help of donations, now? You can rent servers anywhere in world for next to nothing.
  • People who done content for this game that I personally know pretty much told me how they were ignored by developers here or got told to do something they didn't wanted to make and then ignored for months to come anyway. So they all given up and said fuck this. Example: Make item in a day > sent it to devs > wait month for reply only to get told to fix something > fix something in 5 minutes > wait month for another reply > repeat for very long time until people on forums started to asking where these things are.
  • Maybe I am jaded but I do feel like everything in this game is going to downhill. Server stability in past few months been worse than past several years. In my opinion it's because devs just stopped monitoring the game daily like they used to and when shit goes down they notice week later and hit reboot. Because these outages are looking exactly same as they did in past but back then you seen devs on forums daily so if shit went down, they were aware of it same day but now they are invisible on forums so we really can't check when it's the last time since they checked. Still I can be wrong but the fact that during the last long time downtime we weren't informed until the servers pretty much went back on tells me I can't be too far from truth.
  • Communities are dying, all the events that used to happen are gone, all the trivia nights are gone, no matter what time of the day it's just fuck rooms usually or same few groups. I know that people who were active and were doing the events for public, bug reports and so on quit on sole reason that they should not be doing all devs work to keep this alive and they are right. Not to mention all the drama that we had about DJs and all other beautiful stuff. 
  • Empty promises by devs. We had big topics in past where devs for example 2 years ago promised all FM poses will be ported to FF, they shown us fancy excel sheets of that and here we are 2 years later and still not even halfway of that... the topic ofcourse got deleted. Remember when this was running on old unity engine? We were told the new engine is going to speed up updates and make it easier... ya know rust updated their game in 30 minutes and their devs said it's easy automatic process. Here it took over 8 months and updates slowed from monthly to every 3 to 6 months. Remember when we raised pitchforks and people said they would unsub? Suddenly we could get 3 or 4 updates a month but people don't do that anymore, pretty much everyone given up thanks to the little trolls that chased away anyone who was even semi interested in helping of making this game grow or better place. Now you post negative thing and get swarmed by alivia and some other semi newish ppl who tell you how you are wrong and how devs work 26 hours per day on updates for this game and how they live in gulag and didn't see their families for years as they need to work hard for updates.
  • Let's add controversial point remember remember thing called pandora? So this thing also had beautiful stat page ie how many unique accounts there were logged past idk 10 or 15 days. The number after that large downtime and before the patch was around 13 000. So monthly subscriber could been twice as much. Idk I think that's a lot of income for doing fuck all for most of the year don't ya think?
  • And let's remind people of how much they are cared for. Remember game anniversary gifts for players ala "the big updates"? Remember saloon that cost whole 25$ on unity store and goes to sale for 15 often or in another words 1 player subscription? Idk how you view it but personally for me that was beyond insulting. And IF we are resolving to lows as adding 20$ shitty asset to game for anniversary, why not keep adding these on weekly basis as I am sure there are commercial licenses or free to use items for everyone there.

Correction. Unique accounts were 6 - 7 000. But let's state the facts: usually there are no more than 500-600 ppl online at any time. It's few thousand daily.

Seems like adding new content is a nightmare for devs and I bet that every donation will just fill their pockets and we'll see no new content.

This is so funny Riela, i can exactly put myself in your shoes, even when it's not 5 years that I'm around.

I actually planned on writing something from my point of view as well, but you've summed it up so well, that I can only like your post and nod in approvement. =P

Correction. Unique accounts were 6 - 7 000. But let's state the facts: usually there are no more than 500-600 ppl online at any time. It's few thousand daily.

Seems like adding new content is a nightmare for devs and I bet that every donation will just fill their pockets and we'll see no new content.

I agree with this guy and some others that commented. If the game was in a stage of development, or newly released I could see legitimately creating a Patreon to provide a source of income to keep the person or persons funded in their development. But this game is already cooked for the most part as it is now, I don’t consider it in development, which I admit is debatable. I could see someone making a case that it is indeed still in development, and because it is a super small project with only two developers it makes that development slow and gradual. Six years right? But to me the final deciding factor is people already pay a subscription to play it and if the game is indeed still in development those membership fees are probably more than enough to fund the endeavor. Someone recommended raising the price of subscriptions, and though I do believe that was more brown nosing because of recent events, more than it was a serious suggestion, I disagree. I would agree perhaps if there was some competitive model to base it off of and this game was superior to other similar products,warranting inflation, it would make sense but that is not the case here. Also the consumer base for this game is microscopic, and is mostly stagnant currently, and membership is not growing right now. So in the grand scope of things there is nothing that would suggest that membership fees should be increased at this time. Case dismissed.

• Communities are dying, all the events that used to happen are gone, all the trivia nights are gone, no matter what time of the day it's just fuck rooms usually or same few groups. I know that people who were active and were doing the events for public, bug reports and so on quit on sole reason that they should not be doing all devs work to keep this alive and they are right. Not to mention all the drama that we had about DJs and all other beautiful stuff. 
  •  

Events that used to happen are gone.

Well here, Modz site, various user sites, they all have rooms, items and other things that can be downloaded. On discord there are various groups making parties and avoiding double booking djes and other dramas that some trolls used to start with the so called DJ War as the excuse to do as they pleased in harassing people then pointing the blame on the people they harassed. People got tired of hearing their friends getting threaten, cyber bullies using alt accounts to send in avis just to start shit. Tired of time and time again giving Gizmo information and proof that linked accounts to the same user, information that was ignored due to the proof being the Pandora Program. Speaking of the Pandora Program, it ended many rumors of people using accounts and reusing names of others just to continue trouble as well as put a lot of distrust as friends used it on friends and others.

As I said before there are various groups getting ready to start, a few are restarting and move forward posting for their parties. THRX and others have made games, okay fuck games but they are games.  :D

And you can lead tha way Alivia bah donating all your donated Waffles ta Gizmo WoooooooooooooooHoooooooooooooooooo like ya said every bit hilps so wif each build and Waffle ya get pass eet on and before no time, because you make serious Waffle dis game could be like SoooooooooopA and we would all have ta kiss ya lil feetsies and say faaaaaaaaaaaaaanx :)

Ah dunno tho ah tinks Gizbo would spend eet all on hookers :P

And you can lead tha way Alivia bah donating all your donated Waffles ta Gizmo WoooooooooooooooHoooooooooooooooooo like ya said every bit hilps so wif each build and Waffle ya get pass eet on and before no time, because you make serious Waffle dis game could be like SoooooooooopA and we would all have ta kiss ya lil feetsies and say faaaaaaaaaaaaaanx :)

Ah dunno tho ah tinks Gizbo would spend eet all on hookers :P

i wanna keep my sweet waffles for me  :P

Now on to the real purpose of this post that was to show  Gizmo what ppl think and all ppl here agree that game

1) lacks content n updates.

2) its a sex game with not many sex poses

3) most ppl feel the updates are opposite to what they would like 

4) Gizmo ask comunity stuff like pose editor-piercings etc and then goes MIA with 0 answer 

5) lack of comunication when something goes wrong .

My personal opnionis that game needs way more updates (Sex and social aspect of updates)- character customization -clothes etc 

So the payed WC sounds good but more important for the community is the updates :)

also if game is frequently updated personaly i wouldnt mind to donate etc cause i play to have fun and i dont mind spare few more euro to have more fun :)

So to sum up community needs more relevant updates instead a payed WC.

i hope Gizmo soon tell us what is happening with pose editor and if  we gonna get any new clothes soon .

I read an interview with gizmo once where he talked about 3DX, and he does not even consider it a sex game, or at least that is what he said in the interview. He admitted the project, or game, did start that way, but over time it became more a social community where you can also have sexual relationships. Of course, one can play the game and see almost all the shared user locations are based on sex, so maybe it has a sort of identity issue. <- waits for troll boy to make a derogatory comment about that last part, I know he can't help himself.

Lot's of people, in countless threads over the years, have discussed the unrealized potential of this place.  My opinion is that Gizmo and Lisa pride themselves in making high quality graphic content, and have not been comfortable hiring a full time resource to help generate content more quickly.  This is just a guess on my part though, I have no proof to back it up.  I would love to see more content, improved QA testing, and a growing community, but something behind the scenes seems to be holding this potential back.  I think they do a great job with what they publish, but I don't think user donations are going to change anything in regards to generating content more quickly.  I think it's already priced as high as it should be in comparison to other apps, as others have stated.  I would love to be proven wrong, but nothing over my 4+ years makes me think this will change anytime soon.   I do think they run the risk of getting passed by competitors if they don't find a way to generate content more quickly, but time will tell.  What keeps me coming back are the friendships I've developed, yes the social aspects.  I do get frustrated with the lack of FF poses without a dick, FFF poses, M and F facial customization, M and F clothes content, etc. at times.  Like I said, a lot of unrealized potential IMO.  Have fun all.

<looks around nervously to see if troll boy is lurking in the shadows>       

I love how people complain about trolls in the game, and then they create trolling topics like these lmao, with literally no constructive point. Keep up the good work, this is why we never get nice stuff.

What’s interesting though, is who decides what is “constructive” or “acceptable” content for people to talk about. Everyone bangs on about their entitlement to post what they want within the rules, and in some cases irrespective of the rules so trying to influence what anyone posts is the same as trolling?

Personally I think this topic was tongue in cheek and a relatively harmless commentary on what is going on. Lots of people have also offered constructive opinion here.

It’s obvious we can’t have proper discourse here so the only things left on the forum that remain mostly untrolled are the threads of picture spam and music. Those appear to be sacrosanct.

Mhm.. "constructive opinions"..

We already have the "possibility" to pay for the game. 

vtIgeam.jpg

Given the frequency and content of updates I don't see that more money would be used to improve the game.

It was already answered in the first reply.. The game is NOT some free to play project made by someone or company and "if people like our game/project consider buying our cash shop currency for cosmetic items or donate some for us so we can keep the project's server up.. There is no place for "constructive" opinions here, troll topic.

Trolling does depend on the eye of the beholder. To me and in my opinion, Trolls like RobT(Clone), JJ(JimmyJuice), Yalun (Crock was better then the dragon), they embraced the troll aspect and more times then not they have fun with it. They love to provoke thoughts arguments ect. Some times they go too far, fact is they have friends that sometimes help reel them in from going too far. Because they want to keep this as a game, all in good fun. Then you have some hidden trolls that have hidden behind alts keeping their main avi cleared from the backlash, the cowards. These are the ones that were discovered to have multiple avis thanks to the Pandora Program. Sadly Gizmo, ignored other people's finding due to the Pandora Program not being an OFFICIAL 3DX program. Whole purpose of the hidden trolls is to start drama, discomfort and have people they do not like leave 3DX. People like SugarBunny, she was not liked by some trolls. Because she would not give them control of her ideas like the hide and go seek party, tag, orgy parties and even classes for new people. That was the main reason why she was harassed into leaving, for not giving a hidden troll the right to put his group's name as the one controlling her parties.  

And yes that group got disbanded, people tried to clean it up, but it was too toxic.

Now on to the real purpose of this post that was to show  Gizmo what ppl think and all ppl here agree that game

1) lacks content n updates.

2) its a sex game with not many sex poses

3) most ppl feel the updates are opposite to what they would like 

4) Gizmo ask comunity stuff like pose editor-piercings etc and then goes MIA with 0 answer 

5) lack of comunication when something goes wrong .

My personal opnionis that game needs way more updates (Sex and social aspect of updates)- character customization -clothes etc 

So the payed WC sounds good but more important for the community is the updates :)

also if game is frequently updated personaly i wouldnt mind to donate etc cause i play to have fun and i dont mind spare few more euro to have more fun :)

So to sum up community needs more relevant updates instead a payed WC.

i hope Gizmo soon tell us what is happening with pose editor and if  we gonna get any new clothes soon .

Sniper girl i think u missed this post n it doesnt look to me like a troll post :)

It's more like..

"My ISP is delivering a bad service, my internet goes off for 5 days a month with no support and I already pay the bill monthly, but yeah maybe if I donate to them when I already pay them monthly they will have better service."

Not surprising you find your irrelevant post valuable though.

It's more like..

"My ISP is delivering a bad service, my internet goes off for 5 days a month with no support and I already pay the bill monthly, but yeah maybe if I donate to them when I already pay them monthly they will have better service."

Not surprising you find your irrelevant post valuable though.

Wait you never donate to your ISP when you internet doesent work?