3DXChat Community

Donate for the game development (idea)

Aliviax

Hello i had this idea so i wanted to share n talk about .

well the idea is for Gizmo to provide us a way to donate money n help game development 

Think about it whoever wants can donate said X money to sexgamedevil n thus help the game flourish .

i see in many games ppl donate for the creation of the game so i thought to share this idea here n discuss it with all you here n ofc with Gizmo assuming he will see this thread :)

ps. My only care is to see 3dxchat be a awesome game n keep growing and have content for all ppl 

We already have the "possibility" to pay for the game. 

vtIgeam.jpg

Given the frequency and content of updates I don't see that more money would be used to improve the game.

thats to play this awesome game 

but to further help game development maybe we need gizmo provide us a way to donate for the game :)

Imho the monthly sub should be more then enough to keep this up to date, deliver mnew stuff in frequent Times as most games do with monthly subs. As of experiance from the past i dont think the quality and quantity of the updates would change from some donated money. I think it would be another reason for the ppls to get upset cause they donated and still 'nothing' comes.

Hello i had this idea so i wanted to share n talk about .

well the idea is for Gizmo to provide us a way to donate money n help game development 

Think about it whoever wants can donate said X money to sexgamedevil n thus help the game flourish .

i see in many games ppl donate for the creation of the game so i thought to share this idea here n discuss it with all you here n ofc with Gizmo assuming he will see this thread :)

ps. My only care is to see 3dxchat be a awesome game n keep growing and have content for all ppl 

Hun they have had ppl giving them clothing, poses and dances from players. One player made the last few dances we have but that is all they accepted from her. So ummm if they don't take free items like that then in my opinion its not worth giving gizmo more of my money even tho I have put plenty of money into this game for 4 years now. 

http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/4617-frenchtouch-3d-creation-prototype/

There is no reason to donate money to a game that makes money off of subscriptions on a monthly, 6 month and yearly purchase, that's not including the 1 year deal they run.  A donation is given with each payment they receive from a subscription.

Even those that have donated items for this game, offered to give them things for the game and only a  select few things have been taken.  There is even a thread done about users submitting content for the game which went no further than that thread.  The lack of content in the game other than what the users create now with the World Editor but even that is limited to what you can do.  The Pose Editor poll was done and no response has been heard further about it.

There is no reason to donate money to a game that makes money off of subscriptions on a monthly, 6 month and yearly purchase, that's not including the 1 year deal they run.  A donation is given with each payment they receive from a subscription.

Even those that have donated items for this game, offered to give them things for the game and only a  select few things have been taken.  There is even a thread done about users submitting content for the game which went no further than that thread.  The lack of content in the game other than what the users create now with the World Editor but even that is limited to what you can do.  The Pose Editor poll was done and no response has been heard further about it.

i Also wanna see what will happen with the pose editor we voted at 85% yes n still no news 

anyway i was trying to thing how could we further help the game n development 

since we are here you can name ur ideas on how we can help game development so Gizmo read those stuff 

Again there has been thread after thread of game development ideas that either gizmo has seen and ignored or just plain out ignored idk. I'm sorry gizmo I love the game and everything you and Lisa do but just stating what I've seen since I've been here. Anyway so another thread with same things that has been said before I don't think will be any different from the others but do as you wish.

I know the ideas I've shared will stay in whatever thread it was that i posted it in. Sorry just being a realist. Also if we had moderators like we used to they would just move this to one of the other threads that are already done and filled with tons of ideas. 

I miss Shanti and Achilles

i Also wanna see what will happen with the pose editor we voted at 85% yes n still no news 

There was news, when he announced the upcoming change, at that time, to a new server he said there was no immediate plans for any pose editor and he said he might do it in the future. The key part being he never said he would definitely do it. Only maybe.

I'm not quite sure if even more money is the answer. I mean do we even know who codes this stuff?  Is it one person?  I always hear that this is a part time thing for Gizmo so maybe hiring another person would help.  I just don't know.  It's kind of like taxes.  If I knew the money would go where it's needed and we could get results I wouldn't mind paying a little extra.  But, there just is too little info back from those running the show to make a decision on that.

lol... that really made me laugh  :lol:

1st... the sub we pay, is merely so we can access the game and have it be running smoothly and stable, which let's face it... is most of the time not really the case.. so if we even don't get what we are owed... why the hell should we give them more money...

2nd... is the sub that we pay more than enough to cover better quality and more frequent updates? hell yeah...

3rd... are we owed any updates? no

truth of the matter is, Giz needs to make updates to ensure the continued appeal of the game and in turn continued payment from us.

-it's insanely dumb to ignore what the majority of the people are asking for.

-it's insanely dumb to make a poll about a feature, then go dead silent about it.

-it's insanely dumb to have the servers go down for 4-5 days without word from any one.

-aaaaaaaand it's insanely dumb to pay donations after all that, especially when the game is not cheap to begin with... if you really want updates, then stop playing...

stop paying, make the money stream dwindle... not pay more when you are getting so little already!