3DXChat Community

Another diary hijacked and destroyed by Robbie JJ & "friends"

Sleeper_Girl

I see by my blocked messages that my diary is still being attacked. That's cool. I won't attack theirs. This diary is a place for me to speak my mind and if they want to stain it with verbal assaults, insults, accusations and total insanity that is indeed their prerogative and are also rule violations and harassment.

They can be verbally abusive and attack me until they are blue in the face but they will never touch me. Their very insecure and low self-esteem lives starved for attention will never cross over mine. I do not need them to validate me, they need us to validate them. Without feeling miserable and some sort of sense of reverse victimization where they attack others and sit back for a response so they can thrust forward with a negative response their lives on these forums are empty.

Look over their contributions here, all of them. They have added nothing. They live for this. Conflict. They have nothing else, and why would they? Their lives are totally void of substance.

I ask you all to be patient, do not engage them, do no bait them and most importantly do not attack them. Let this disease run it's course and eventually, it will be cured.

I promise.

You keep going LOL. You realize I have you on ignore right, and despite RobT saying it is the man thing to do, to take you off ignore and read your comments, I know it is a waste of of my time and I am not going to bother. I would say maybe that makes me female now but we all know RobT calls every woman that does join is sadistic cult of backwards thinking a man. I understand his logic. How could any woman not fall in line with a total psychopath?

They must be a man. Any real woman would closely associate with a psychotic hate monger who constantly makes homophobic statements along with his gender shaming agenda. every woman that does not like him here is a man of course.

For shits and giggles, let's say he is friends with the only 4 real women out of 7,000 people at 3dx. Let's entertain that thought. If that is the choices "real" women make here, all four of them, is to align themselves with a total psychotic and push is agenda, why would any other women join this game? They would have to be totally desperate, depraved and void of anything in their life to want o be a part of this place. Is this really what we really want to portray 3dx as being? 

7,000 people

6,996 men

and 4 completely psychotic women?

Get these dumb fucks out of here.

but keep commenting, it helps me to get you all banned permanently and I cannot thank you enough for helping me with that in my endeavor. You all think you are bullet proof and that is really what will be your downfall, so please ...

keep going

Don't worry about reporting him too much, I have a forum account set aside just for his rule violations. He can call people delusional, he can make homophobic comments and gender shame people, attack other people for mental illnesses. Please just stand aside and let him do it. Kind of sick any woman in today's society would stand behind that and support that, but that says more about them as individuals then it does of women. 3dx is not a perfect world and there are going to be psychotics. We have to be patient, and not let them get the best of us or we are no better than them. Granted this hateful demon is going to post pictures of puppies, occasionally make harmless comments and even make encouraging statements towards other members of 3dx. He's no different than a serial killer that has 31 boys buried in his basement, it's all bullshit.

We need to slowly build a case against him, don't let him draw you into his insanity, from what I can tell he has already claimed four mindless female victims, let him be pre-occupied with that and allow him to totally self destruct as eventually he will.

According to gizmo it is acceptable up to this point, but I think you and I both know that is coming to an end. What's that saying? RobT is always the last one to know? or is it like the last scene of the Sopranos in the early 2000's when you just don't even know when you get "wacked"? You just done, he won't even know what hit him.

Don't stop believing RobT ..... silence .... gone.

you will remember the little moments that were good ... cheers, and good bye to asshole. Coming soon (within the next 12 months).

albert-ellis-just-as-two-wrongs-dont-mak

maxresdefault.jpg

did not read Marmohan's comments but the entire flood of abusive stupidity is complete and I really appreciate you stopping by and again I thank you for expanding my purpose of having RobT banned permanently to you and Xandisweet. So if that was what you were aiming for you have succeeded. Keep up the good work. Go ahead and report me for that Mar. 

We will have conflicting reports. One side who invades and attacks people's forum diaries and likes to destroy their topics with hate homophobic, gender shaming hateful speech, and the other side who defends themselves against relentless and repeated attacks and never writes in their diaries.

Let's see how that plays out in the end.

did not read Marmohan's comments but the entire flood of abusive stupidity is complete and I really appreciate you stopping by and again I thank you for expanding my purpose of having RobT banned permanently to you and Xandisweet and even ToxicallSweet. I will admit I have almost zero chance of having tox banned because she really does not do anything that would warrant being banned. Only liking hateful comments and useless comments. I do not like her because she is part of your little cult and likes to hit "like" on your very hateful homophobic and gender shaming comments, but that is not a ban worthy crime, i t just shows she is a low life human being. but the the rest of you, I will organize the group set against your cult leader and expand it it eliminating you too. So if that was what you were aiming for you have succeeded. Keep up the good work.

You do that but all of what has been said has been reported no matter who has said it.  That was my first post on the diary and no I haven't gone to every diary and posted as you claim or every thread to attack users but you have made it very clear on your intent as well as others which is exactly what Gizmo will see.

ok I made sure to carfully review this diary to see if perhaps I initiated this conflict. In another topic, which has now been deleted RobT promised I would be banned from 3dx forums withing the next week(at that time). I made a statement in my OWN diary that despite someone, and I did not say his name, promising I would be banned I had not been. I had mentioned in other topics that I promised I would have RobT banned, which has not happened.

To me my comment was neutral. He said I would be banned in another topic and I said I said he would be banned in a different topic.

I feel in my own diary I have every right to make satirical comments about how someone, without naming anyone or addressing them directly on a comment that has already been deleted and not have my diary completed overrun with hatred. 

Edited by Sleeper_Girl

I do not understand why you even respond to me.

To me your comment says:

This post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore posts by Mar Mohan. View it anyway?

Why bother, it will all just be hateful bull shit, I am done with that, all I care about now is having you all erased from forums. I am not going to say who is involved and I never will, and I am going to very slowly and methodically build our group against all of you. Again, it is going to take some time, but that is ok. This is not a sprint, but more a marathon to have filth like you removed from 3dx. Enjoy your weekend.

This is what we are dealing with, and dealt with they shall be.

ouQ7a1o.jpg

oIkvqdD.jpg

Should be obvious to everyone now and do not worry it wil be taken care of.

ok I made sure to carfully review this diary to see if perhaps I initiated this conflict. In another topic, which has now been deleted RobT promised I would be banned from 3dx forums withing the next week(at that time). I made a statement in my OWN diary that despite someone, and I did not say his name, promising I would be banned I had not been. I had mentioned in other topics that I promised I would have RobT banned, which has not happened.

To me my comment was neutral. He said I would be banned in another topic and I said I said he would be banned in a different topic.

I feel in my own diary I have every right to make satire comments about how someone, unnamed claimed I would be banned and I was not. it was not an invitation for comment, he could have commented in his own sorry ass diary that I never visit, read or have ever commented in.

Instead he chose to comment in my diary and make an inflammatory comment to which I responded would "Open the flood gates" for his small cult of followers to attack my diary.

And sure enough that is what exactly happened. My diary was over run by hateful comments, threats and accusations by his hateful group of followers. i predicted it and thats what happnened, and I am not the first person this has happened to because of him and his little sick fan club.

Diary after diary have been hijacked and attacked by this very small brain sick little group of people while none of us have commented in their diaries at all and we continue to remain peaceful and not comment in theirs. yet they seem to have no issue with over running other people's diaries and filling them with so much hateful attacking speech that they either get locked, deleted or both. At some point one really ahs to ask themselves what is going on here and realize we are dealing with a very small and hateful group of people that will do anything to get rid of anyone that does agree with their evil practices.

enough is enough.

I will be going forward now with recruiting others to eliminate this small group of people from forums. I realize it will be difficult but some of you may have to make sacrifices to help all of us erase people like them from forums. Thank you.

Then let Gizmo address the problem as this is his forum and Sex Game Devil to which he and Lisa enforce the rules.  By doing what you're doing you're breaking countless rules and don't think that Gizmo isn't aware of the account you made to continue the mission to get RobT, XandiSweet ToxicallySweet and myself banned off the forum.

But I'm also grown enough to know when to stop. 

Do not worry, I am walking away from these forums. I have had enough homophobic, sexist, gender shaming, accusatory and narcissistic comments in this last week from you and your friend RobT to last me a life time. No wonder people think he is JimmyJuice, he's psychotic and so are you. It is no mystery why you two get along so well. 3dx should be ashamed to allow this to happen here. Bye.

Before I leave officially, I thought it only fair to stop in this afternoon and make some comments about Tweedle dee and Tweedle dumb in one of their diaries since they seem to so freely hijack other people's diaries and destroy them with hatred. It is always so weird when they they defend their actions by pointing fingers at others when the culprits to conflict here in forums always revolves around them. I am sure their is some label for that psychosis but I guess until they go to see a doctor we won't know what that is. See ya.