3DXChat Community

Another diary hijacked and destroyed by Robbie JJ & "friends"

Sleeper_Girl

Today's topic 

Alts

There is only a small, almost nonexistent group of people on 3dx that are open about their real identity, which is not a decision I agree with but it is their choice, and who even knows if they are being honest about who they are. By real identity I do not mean real pictures or anything like that either. I mean they let everyone on the game know their true identity. Their real name and who they really are. Not limited to only their close, perhaps trusted, friends on Discord either, to everyone on the game and are openly public about who they are. Full transparency. That being said all the rest of us play anonymously with character names we created when we signed up, whether that was six years ago or two hours ago.

That being said and considered, aren't we all alts? Even gizmo from Mars.  :P

1zoLo1P.gif

I know some will say, no eeeeeets not twuuuuuuu bips bips boopedy boop. They will say I started with my first character and I have consistently been that character since I started 3dx and to be some other character, without disclosure would be dishonest. Ok by that logic, your first character you created was also a deception, so what is the difference? To me there is none.

XNh0w22.gif

Just some random thoughts. Also please stay out of room 6277.

hows that promise working out for you, bahahahahahaha

Let me check, I just got online. I admit I spend more time online than I should, that is true, but I cannot live on it around the clock like some people. There's work and travel for that work, not much time for much else besides sleep, of course you will have some snide accusatory remark for that, and that is fine, almost nobody listens to you anymore, so I am not concerned. That being said things will have to be approached in a different way with baiting or instigating has to be avoided and just let you self destruct on your own, which you eventually will, you cannot control yourself. The administrators are never going to take reports seriously if traps are continually set for your simpleton mind to repeatedly fall into. Also I already said it may take some time even up to a year to have your favorite forum account banned, your only worthwhile identity in life, which is fine, I am a very patient person and I am going to love eventually stripping that away from you. I take satisfaction in knowing you were not able to get rid of me as a counter measure. Get used to me being here. I will be here a very long time.  :)​ She, or as you claim he, who laughs last laughs the loudest. Have a good weekend.

Edited by Sleeper_Girl

Also I will state I have not spoke in anyone of your clan's diaries, except for once by accident when I was attempting to post in TamsinUKs(going to further edit that now to make it less confrontational), and almost none of a few others your group dislikes and repeatedly attacks(except bridget) have not posted in your diaries either. But your little posse has proven time and time again that they have no constraint, no class, and no manners, and now I will watch the flood gates of you all attacking my diary and making insults and then proclaim that you are all being baited and bullied. And constantly saying. paraphrasing here, "you addressed me so I have a right to respond" has truly become such and empty excuse for you all to verbally attack people. The vast majority of the time it is your group that initiates conversation and it is almost always inflammatory, so nobody is buying that, but keep using the excuse if it makes you feel justified in your abuse. I wish you all the best of luck with that. More directly though, nobody in your group is welcome in my diary, just going to get that out of the way. Yes, you all have a right to post in it, it is public, and no I don't need one of your friends to post links to the terms of service 10 times to make me realize that, I am aware of it, but none of you are welcome here, and I hope you all can respect that. 

sure it has , its just that what you folks think or want dont matter ;)   You would have thought that would be clear by now .  I know this because my new alt just had his 7th message approved ;)  couple more and he will be here whoo hoo

No I actually have proof that the reports and message were not looked at. Don't look to deep into it. Your favorite account will eventually be banned, it will take a lot of time and going about it in the right way, but you will be eliminated. It's great you have a new account though, that is secondary. The principle issue is that you hang on to your favorite account like a baby sucking his thumb, this account called Sleeper_Girl means nothing to me except that right now it is being an allowed counter measure to your abuse despite your attempts and guarantees to have it eliminated. What happened? The administrators no longer falling for your and your very small group of friends false accusations? Are your toxic manipulations starting to crumble all around you? Really I don't care, I just take comfort in the fact that in time that will be taken away from you. I could start forming a larger group against you, which you are not able to do, nobody likes you dude except about 4 or 5 people, but it is not necessary. It might have been different in your past and I can even see where you were viewed as some cynical comical relief, but those days are over. Almost nobody sees you anything but a very negative and toxic presence here on forums. That is mostly your fault for not changing and rising to the challenge of being a 3dx icon. Instead you chose to continue to spew hate and attack. Buying a puppy does nothing to remedy your failings. I encourage you to report this as a threat and bullying. It's not that. Still only a promise. It is not a matter of if, but when. Bye.

Edited by Sleeper_Girl

One thing I love about 3dx weekends is it is where parties break out and people come together and really enjoy a common experience of wanting to connect with other members and see where it takes them. You never know what day might be the day you put your email and password into 3dx and it totally changes your life.

False accusations? Oh ffs own up to your actions for once. This is the thing that really pisses me off. When people act like they are "good". You've started shit in damn near every diary, and insulted everyone who are friends with Rob, you may edit to make yourself look good, but guess what, hunni... that doeant make you good or a victim, that makes you a manipulative lil twit. You cant be a douche then hide it and automatically that clears you of douchebaggery.

Here they come. I will not read it but I know they cannot help it and I already forgive them.

AEw0r0l.jpg

7QtxP49.jpg

Their agenda is clear. To disrupt and spread the hatred of their own lives among others to drag them down to their level. Waste of my time and you proved my point that despite nobody posting in your diaries you cannot help yourselves from attacking others in theirs. You are truly the victims here, there is no question. LOL

seems my predictions of them invading other people diaries and trashing them while we make every effort to avoid theirs were true. Now you can see who the true abusers are. Not going to resort to such words as bullying and victims. Those are their little catch phrases. I do not need cliche terms to illustrate verbal abuse and attacks upon people.

It is not necessary, I really had to do nothing, they all on their own accord showed what they are.  :)

You call us out, why do we have to stay quiet? Pride? Because we're above the abuse? Hell naw, you poke the Hornets nest, you're gonna get stung. Keep poking maybe we will learn? Nope. There is one lesson to be learned here, you get back what you give to the world.

Anyway. Have fun hating, I'm gonna go do rl stuff, cuz well... my rl is pretty fucking great. Which goes against your accusation that our lives suck.

Quick edit before I go: I'm just standing up to bullies who cant accept what they are. Hate it as you may, but if I see a group of people going after one person you best believe my ass will be right there saying or doing something about it.