3DXChat Community

XandiS Xperience

Xandisweet

I would not allow them to act like assholes, not here, not IRL, easy.

What should I do? Tell him to stop? Bahahaha how well has that worked for you? We are adults able to make our own decisions, and guess what? I'm out of this one. Y'all can say and do what you want. I will continue to be friends with who I want based on how they treat me.

Thanks V. Hugs. I do not wish to partake in this battle between "The Good, the Bad and the Ugly"...

It's not a battle. Its just refusing to to fuel it or acknowledging the bad behaviour.

You are doing just fine.

This topic is your diary.

Take it back.  Ignore the hostile and argumentative posts.

I know you like  cuddly pups...  I found another

summer_170.jpg

You should read them by yourself, especially point 2.04. about spamming!

Good question. Your homework for tomorrow is to answer it. 

Who wants to be friends with someone who promotes violence against women, bullies, insults, tells lies, makes homophobic and transphobic comments etc. no matter how nice they are to your face?

I would not allow them to act like assholes, not here, not IRL, easy.

http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/1425-3dxchat-community-rules/ This is my last post I will be doing screenshots from now on.

What should I do? Tell him to stop? Bahahaha how well has that worked for you? We are adults able to make our own decisions, and guess what? I'm out of this one. Y'all can say and do what you want. I will continue to be friends with who I want based on how they treat me.

Good point. Oh and I don't have any problems with the outcome. It just opened my eyes.

Sure you're free to choose the friends you like to have (I also do this). But if you throw yourself into the fire don't wonder if you get hit. 

Anyone who comes here with negativity will be blocked, I will not subject myself to people who bring drama, hate or anger directed at myself or the people you've grouped me with. I hope you can find peace within yourselves and find happiness beyond berating and insulting people you will never meet in your rl.

Anyone who comes here with negativity will be blocked, I will not subject myself to people who bring drama, hate or anger directed at myself or the people you've grouped me with. I hope you can find peace within yourselves and find happiness beyond berating and insulting people you will never meet in your rl.

Well I would like to met some IRL.... I wonder if they will still insult me. I don't talk about you!

One last advise before I stop responding to your diary: Maybe sleep some nights over the question who really brought drama, hate or anger to you. 

Well I would like to met some IRL.... I wonder if they will still insult me. I don't talk about you!

One last advise before I stop responding to your diary: Maybe sleep some nights over the question who really brought drama, hate or anger to you.

Not accepting your own part in this and putting the blame on me is even more reason to stop reading what you have to say. Nice show of class. *claps* Enjoy the rest of your life.

I have a walk home along the seafront on a fine, but cool, afternoon now that i’ve Finished my coffee at a nice cafe looking out over the yacht harbour. Before I go i’ll Say this to Xandisweet, as a good friend of his you should say that his opinions are wrong if you believe them to be so. I think both you and I know the outcome if you did. He would be being honest to himself if he said the things he does to others to you.

It's not about being good cop/bad cop. We "trolls" made an attempt to walk away... ever been bungee jumping?

Did you? A couple of hours doesn’t really count and if you just hand off the baton it doesn’t really count either but nice attempt to climb that moral high ground. Interestingly i’ve tried it too, it doesn’t work but i’m not very nice so I don’t expect more from myself.

Bungee jumping no, if i’m going to jump off a bridge it will be because I either want to hit the ground.

Did you? A couple of hours doesn’t really count and if you just hand off the baton it doesn’t really count either but nice attempt to climb that moral high ground. Interestingly i’ve tried it too, it doesn’t work but i’m not very nice so I don’t expect more from myself.

Bungee jumping no, if i’m going to jump off a bridge it will be because I either want to hit the ground.

I don't give a rat's ass about moral high ground. Repetition gets boring. Seeing and saying the same stuff over and over gets us nowhere. So I'm gonna go back to how I was before this self righteous pity party and do what I've been advising... move the fuck on.

I don't give a rat's ass about moral high ground. Repetition gets boring. Seeing and saying the same stuff over and over gets us nowhere. So I'm gonna go back to how I was before this self righteous pity party and do what I've been advising... move the fuck on.

I agree with that. Glossing over that I think you’re aiming it only at one side of the conflict as is your way. I feel as if you mean it to everyone involved but you won’t say that, I can understand why.