3DXChat Community

XandiS Xperience

Xandisweet

I do!! TY Soo much for noticing! Let's be clear though..just because words spew out the tips of your warrior fingers, doesn't make them true. I haven't laughed off anything other than trolls. Trolls who troll hiding behind some BS anti Troll rhetoric, doing the same things they are whining about. And you, specifically you, I definitely laugh you off. Walks away from the bait...yup you guessed it....still laughing.

Walks away from the bait after having picked it up, swallowed it and regurgitated a reply. Keep convincing yourself you’re above it though. I’ve got more mirrors for you if you need them?

Walks away from the bait after having picked it up, swallowed it and regurgitated a reply. Keep convincing yourself you’re above it though. I’ve got more mirrors for you if you need them?

I guess our perception is diff about which part was bait. As I patently avoided responding to the part I saw as such. As for the mirrors..have you taken up carrying them too??? And here you thought it was so strange! What Walmart parking lot have you chosen?? May we can tag team it sometime. More mirrors for everyone!!

This is exactly what I'm talking about, it goes against what you all are saying.

Mar told us and copy & paste her today's standard slogan underneath ROFL.... so how is your silly acting different from my silly acting? 

Well I can tell you, my attempt is much more funny ^^ The video changes are made by me... see I am full of ideas to counter troll ^^

8kEgafd.png

Mar told us and copy & paste her today's standard slogan underneath ROFL.... so how is your silly acting different from my silly acting? 

Well I can tell you, my attempt is much more funny ^^ The video changes are made by me... see I am full of ideas to counter troll ^^

I was by posting the rules that people were choosing to ignore.  By doing the very same thing you all are against, how is that going for you all?  I mean I posted the rules and was attacked for it.  Several other people have posted in threads asking for everyone to stop before it got out of hand and they were attacked.  How do you all expect the forum to be cleaned up when people who aren't even involved in the mission, although I wasn't the one that called it that, because they're tired of seeing it.  I mean they're on the outside looking in and finally commented and got blasted for it, yet you all want to clean up the forums.  It's clearly not showing as you all intended.

I was by posting the rules that people were choosing to ignore.  By doing the very same thing you all are against, how is that going for you all?  I mean I posted the rules and was attacked for it.  Several other people have posted in threads asking for everyone to stop before it got out of hand and they were attacked.  How do you all expect the forum to be cleaned up when people who aren't even involved in the mission, although I wasn't the one that called it that, because they're tired of seeing it.  I mean they're on the outside looking in and finally commented and got blasted for it, yet you all want to clean up the forums.  It's clearly not showing as you all intended.

because this is called trolling ^^ come on mar, how long you want to continue this all? I can tell you that this all do not look good for you, but hell, it's your virtual reputation you waste to protect the worst troll of 3dx.

The so called quote spamming have been about moving forward and letting go. But you continue to make issue where there would be none if you learned to suck it up and let everyone enjoy the forums. Instead you continue this petty feud for what? Dignity? Pride? You lost all of that a week ago.