3DXChat Community

XandiS Xperience

Xandisweet

Cant you all just give it a rest, either ignore each other or stop the bickering?

Why subject all your arguing in public ? Why flood Forum with unhealthy, she said, he said, you said crap and putting your own interpretation on things.  

This is not what Forum is for. This is stopping people joining in and posting.  

ALL OF YOU ARE SPOILING FORUM.

Go argue in PM if you REALLY must.   Seriously - Most of us dont want this siliness in forum so PLEASE  STOP IT.

You think you're so fucking clever don't you LilCal. You either oppose violence against women or you don't, simples yeah. It's a topic not to be laughed off, yet that's what you do. Your refusal to reply ............................ hmmm could it mean that being friends with someone who delights in slapping women around is more important to you than other women who get slapped around by the tiny minority of abusive men. I think that says a lot about who you really are.

He went and told his mum, then she told him to get off the computer and clean his room.

X7mJU7R.gif

Robbie JJ serenading his alter ego Xandisweet goes exactly like this:

You think you're so fucking clever don't you LilCal. You either oppose violence against women or you don't, simples yeah. It's a topic not to be laughed off, yet that's what you do. Your refusal to reply ............................ hmmm could it mean that being friends with someone who delights in slapping women around is more important to you than other women who get slapped around by the tiny minority of abusive men. I think that says a lot about who you really are.

I do!! TY Soo much for noticing! Let's be clear though..just because words spew out the tips of your warrior fingers, doesn't make them true. I haven't laughed off anything other than trolls. Trolls who troll hiding behind some BS anti Troll rhetoric, doing the same things they are whining about. And you, specifically you, I definitely laugh you off. Walks away from the bait...yup you guessed it....still laughing.

Who pricked your bubble. We all know whose side you’re on, like the man who bullies people out of the game, who posts memes promoting violence against women, insults people, denies their gender, spreads lies and the rest. You were also involved in harassing me out of the game. Now which one are you RobT, JimmyJuice or Yalun? You’re defo one of them, maybe even all three, and you think it’s fun to get together and make your targets 3dxChat lives hell.

White male, aged 16 to 35, probably right wing but not necessarily so - does that hit any notes?

Who pricked your bubble. We all know whose side you’re on, like the man who bullies people out of the game, who posts memes promoting violence against women, insults people, denies their gender, spreads lies and the rest. You were also involved in harassing me out of the game. Now which one are you RobT, JimmyJuice or Yalun? You’re defo one of them, maybe even all three, and you think it’s fun to get together and make your targets 3dxChat lives hell.

White male, aged 16 to 35, probably right wing but not necessarily so - does that hit any notes?

Stop provoking people. You can't do that and simultaneously play the victim without making yourself look exceedingly low IQ.

Oh fuck off, who’s playing the victim? Are you on the side of the bullies too? They’ve done it to loads of people, not just me. OK. Enough is enough, yeah.

I'm just a spectator who chimes in every now and again.

Your post above was clearly meant as a provocation...employing the same tactics as "bullies."

Assuming someone is an alt of someone else, stating their assumed motives, bringing in assumed politics...come on now. This is classic trolling.

When you do this and then say something like "They’ve done it (harassed, bullied, whatever) to loads of people, not just me," it comes off as ridiculously hypocritical...don't ya think?

I am sure Cal isn't any of those things although as far as her being a little right wing I couldn't really say, since politics really isn't something that gets brought up to much, but I have know her for a little distance in the game for years, and she has always been who she is. I don't see how she has ever said anything to you that justify's you denying her gender, and the other things about her you just said.

Points taken Niblette, but my point is quite simple. There is a group of people, I believe LilCal to be one of them, who harrass people out of the game and bully, insult , demean and attack other people in the forum. It's not just me, it's anybody who stands up to them. SImply enough is enough, somehow this crap has to be brought to an end.

Until now they've been able to get anybody banned using a tame moderator, whether rules have been broken or not. In addition to teh deleted threads, threads have been quite precisely edited to make RobT look good - his old diary being just one example. In the absence of moderators they are doing their utmost to piss as many people off as possible - you only have to look at RobT's diary, Dave's diary and Tamsin's. I don't think ignoring this behaviour is any help at all, I've come to the conclusion that anybody who feels motivated should stand up to the trolls, show them up for what they are and let them know that their behaviour is totally our of order. LilCal, whoever she is, gets caught up because she is friends with the arch-troll, the man who bullies women, thinks violence is OK, suggests feminists hate men, says women are men, says people are alts when they're not and generally tries to fuck with people. She's tainted because of her relationship with RobT. That and she posts seemingly innocuous posts that do actually support whatever RobT says. I do actually think she is operated by one of the trolls, despite what you say. Why does RobT do it? Because he thinks it funny and he can't get his jollies any other way. Why any woman would want to get anywhere near somebody who behaves like he does is beyond me. Maybe Cal, Xandi or someone can explain.

I've gone on long enough but I really don't think ignoring it all and hoping it will go away is an option any more. Enough really is enough, yeah.

Again..thats just some laughable bait right there. I do thank you for arguing my point for me though. Keep trying...

Oh and as far as harassing anyone in game. Never happened..I'm too busy running my mouth for that kind of nonsense..Annnd..lol I don't even know who you are in game. Or in here for that matter. But if you would like to introduce yourself sometime your more than welcome! I'm easy to find, ya know since I'm Cal here, there, and even in RL too!

Points taken Niblette, but my point is quite simple. There is a group of people, I believe LilCal to be one of them, who harrass people out of the game and bully, insult , demean and attack other people in the forum. It's not just me, it's anybody who stands up to them. SImply enough is enough, somehow this crap has to be brought to an end.

Until now they've been able to get anybody banned using a tame moderator, whether rules have been broken or not. In addition to teh deleted threads, threads have been quite precisely edited to make RobT look good - his old diary being just one example. In the absence of moderators they are doing their utmost to piss as many people off as possible - you only have to look at RobT's diary, Dave's diary and Tamsin's. I don't think ignoring this behaviour is any help at all, I've come to the conclusion that anybody who feels motivated should stand up to the trolls, show them up for what they are and let them know that their behaviour is totally our of order. LilCal, whoever she is, gets caught up because she is friends with the arch-troll, the man who bullies women, thinks violence is OK, suggests feminists hate men, says women are men, says people are alts when they're not and generally tries to fuck with people. She's tainted because of her relationship with RobT. That and she posts seemingly innocuous posts that do actually support whatever RobT says. I do actually think she is operated by one of the trolls, despite what you say. Why does RobT do it? Because he thinks it funny and he can't get his jollies any other way. Why any woman would want to get anywhere near somebody who behaves like he does is beyond me. Maybe Cal, Xandi or someone can explain.

I've gone on long enough but I really don't think ignoring it all and hoping it will go away is an option any more. Enough really is enough, yeah.

Thanks for that, reporting it.