3DXChat Community

XandiS Xperience

Xandisweet

but i will give you some advice..

1- everyone is me who doesnt agree with insane thoughts

2- cannot talk reason to people with brain damage

3- they must think gizmo is dumb, like he cant read posts leading up to other posts. i guess they think he just sees a report and goes off that . i have news for you, he does. they are just not smart enough to know that but fear not, soon this version of them will be gone and you get to try to talk reason to a new persona.

4- stop wasting your time, you could be doing something productive or enjoyable. 

This is why you have been banned on a countless number of other forums accounts you created and been suspended multiple times on this one and even told by gizmo you have had your last warning. It is because everyone else is stupid, not because you are a total monster. Right.

Finally, this diary is boring and pointless. It is just XandiSweet and RobT having a one on one conversation. Not a diary at all. You two keep mentioning Discord, why not have this conversation there, or even in the private messenger provided here. That starved for attention you two? (That is a rhetorical question, everyone knows the answer to that already.)

I stopped fighting and have even come at you with kindness and well wishes. At this point since a lot of people know me for who I am, tho bitchy at times... I am not heartless. And i believe that everyone deserves a fair chance to defend oneself against attacks. My only issue was hypocrisy and the inability to see ones own actions. I can comfortably admit when I've done wrong because I'm self aware. Not falling for negativity or hate driven provocation. I'm above that noise.

It's kind of funny, I was just reading through hundreds of bible verses trying to find the perfect one to send to a dear friend of mine, then come here.... jeez...

Sorry y'all but anger or hate driven people will continuously test you, and as I say: you cannot control the actions of others, but you can control how you react. I choose to take the high road on this one, since I have zero desire to delve back into a situation where someone can twist or manipulate my words for their benefit.

1. Doing bulletin because everyone else is too, peer pressure.

COLDS DAISY, that should get rid of your headache, you are welcome.

Forgot what what I was gonna say so i am putting Blab.

More Blab

Followed by more blab.

fuck it, i should write a book called the "Blab Chronicles."

Gonna go build a wall and it will cost 7 trillion dollars, but the dolphins will pay for it, it is a Trump Promise.

post-10231-0-84983900-1548683241.gif

1. Doing bulletin because everyone else is too, peer pressure.

COLDS DAISY, that should get rid of your headache, you are welcome.

Forgot what what I was gonna say so i am putting Blab.

More Blab

Followed by more blab.

fuck it, i should write a book called the "Blab Chronicles."

Gonna go build a wall and it will cost 7 trillion dollars, but the dolphins will pay for it, it is a Trump Promise.

post-10231-0-84983900-1548683241.gif