3DXChat Community

XandiS Xperience

Xandisweet

I long for the original, I'm half tempted to start a fight with my Senpai just for the sake of getting good kick back. If you want to try to offend, scare, upset or berate me atleast come up with some new material. If you are "standing up for what's right" then go with fire in your eyes and blood on your hands. Please, for the love of all things holy, come up with something new so I'm not so bored.

I'm thrilled by how much you enjoy the things I post <(^.^)>

It was good, you just didn’t seem to be living your own advice. But I understand there’s a wariness with my purpose.

Edited, idiom wasn’t the right word

The thing is... I have no ill will towards you or anyone. When someone questions my value then I see it as a threat. So yes I will respond. And anywhere else I please because it's an open forum. I choose not to go the way of hateful remarks against certain people at this time, I have in the past and I'm no longer that person.

I will say that I am sorry to Ciera or anyone who found my making light of the hug situation or any situation for that matter hurtful or whatever, because when I posted the free hugs thread it was an attempt to steer off course in what was an escalating battle between many people. I look to humor and laughing in dark times and as that isnt everyone's way of coping I can understand why some get so heated. I'm not a bully, nor do I wish to fight petty little battles with people who could care less to get to know me.

The thing is... I have no ill will towards you or anyone. When someone questions my value then I see it as a threat. So yes I will respond. And anywhere else I please because it's an open forum. I choose not to go the way of hateful remarks against certain people at this time, I have in the past and I'm no longer that person.

I will say that I am sorry to Ciera or anyone who found my making light of the hug situation or any situation for that matter hurtful or whatever, because when I posted the free hugs thread it was an attempt to steer off course in what was an escalating battle between many people. I look to humor and laughing in dark times and as that isnt everyone's way of coping I can understand why some get so heated. I'm not a bully, nor do I wish to fight petty little battles with people who could care less to get to know me.

I have no ill will towards you either, not that you need my validation but for what it’s worth I think you’re alright. You show your heart from time to time. Have a nice day at work.

Finally home, oi long day. Before I would go to 3dx to relax after work, but as friendships die, time zone differences cause issues with time spent with loved ones, and people leaving without another way of contact; here I am to say goodnight to you crazy lot. Have a wonderful (insert time of day here) and goodnight.

Now that the waters have calmed, I'd like to reflect on the events taken place.

1. Baiting is the new fad.

2. Bullying is the go to word when someone has a different opinion.

3. When people are questioned on the things they do, they deny everything and turn the blame on you.

4. Humility and benevolence is dead.

5. Everyone who speaks against forum harrassment is an alt of RobT.

In retrospect, I'm sure we all said some things we didnt mean out of malice it's all out there in plain text or html format. But the bigger picture has yet to be discussed. As many have said, two wrongs dont make a right. It's elementary knowledge, if you are an advocate for women and you go around belittling people what does that make you? Does that help? Or do you support your fellow people with love and understanding in the attempt to see them through to a brighter day? The problem with the world today is that people dont get that you have to BE the change you want to see or things will stay the same. It takes guts to stand against the people who cry out that they are victims while in the same line they shame others. Because seeing wrong and doing nothing about it is expected in this day and age. No matter who was being targeted you would have got the same responses more than likely by the same people. The ones who aren't afraid to be banned in order to bring to light what was being done "in good faith". Reminds me of high school, when a group of popular girls would stand around someone they didnt like and poke her, spit at her, and scream insults. The people who preach that they are good, but act opposite. It takes a lot to disgust me, I have 3 children and if you do the math that's a ton of diapers, puke, boogers and whatever else... but the way I've been seeing ADULTS acting truly disgusts me. Get over yourselves, if you say it's the same tired insults and that you're bored of them then be that, be bored, be above insults. We are not in high school anymore, Toto.

doing some light reading, bursting an insane dudes bubble and coffee, thats about it. wont be on here long. i mean they say the same shit over and over. gets old. I need something new

Truth. With ya on that. Only so many times you can respond to the same material. Will join you for coffee after my lazy butt gets out of bed.

but i will give you some advice..

1- everyone is me who doesnt agree with insane thoughts

2- cannot talk reason to people with brain damage

3- they must think gizmo is dumb, like he cant read posts leading up to other posts. i guess they think he just sees a report and goes off that . i have news for you, he does. they are just not smart enough to know that but fear not, soon this version of them will be gone and you get to try to talk reason to a new persona.

4- stop wasting your time, you could be doing something productive or enjoyable.

I agree on all points. I had an amazing night last night, woke with a buzz. Not about to let master baiters ruin that. Mwah!

Oi, my head hurts. Can only hope the negativity will stop and the baiting comes to an end. I need to make some tacos and reflect on the past week. In my rl I've been doing good, being there for a friend in need, teaching my children the value of selflessness. I come here to fight a battle that isn't mine to fight. Sometimes it's fun, others it just feels like a waste of time... this is one of those times. I say if that's how y'all want to spend your life, full of hate, then go for it. I'd question morality, but really in a sex game forum morality was out the door at sign up. xD

Time for coffee and to get started on a new day. Hope everyone has a good one!

Mwah!