3DXChat Community

XandiS Xperience

Xandisweet

Always wanted to start one of these, but between laziness, rl and the availability of threads to respond to did not see it necessary... I could start out talking about myself because let's face it the majority of us around here are narcissistic egomaniacs.. but I won't. (Jk yes I will)

The forums have been a source of amusement since I first saw how quickly things can turn from civil to civil war. A little guilty pleasure that a lot of us share is watching as people berate, insult and lose their shit (go crazy- for those with a limited understanding of English).

The number of times I've come here to read about love, life and the pursuit of virtual happiness I can always count on my visits being fully enjoyable.

People may think I keep bad company considering there are a few "trolls" that I've spoken kindly to or for. Some may even call me a troll, though at times it may be true because I like to toss in my two cents now and then. Whether you agree or disagree is not my problem.

What I would love to see is for people to take the initiative to stop getting offended by everything. Its 2019, we have a rapidly growing amount of genders, sexual preferences, and personal identifiers. Yet, we cannot get over when someone does not see things the same as us. It's quite intriguing to watch grown people acting like children and makes me wonder if they had fully developed before being thrown into adulthood.

Anyway... hi I'm Sandi, have been in 3dx for 2 years and I have met many amazing people (troll and nontroll) most have moved on with their lives, found love, changed characters or we dont talk anymore due to the lack of time available.

Oh! The good times spent in this virtual world, so many laughs... I can say it has been an incredibly fun journey and a growing experience.

I did not come to 3dx for sex nor have I stayed for the sex (but I do acknowledge that it's a sex game) because after a while you just want a place to relax and talk to like minded people. Unfortunately for me there are few there that actually enjoy an intelligent conversation which is why I started relying on World Chat for entertainment.

I have loved and lost a few times, but I do not regret any of those relationships, from each failure I learned, mostly that people are crazy.. but nonetheless learned.

Through the experiences I've become more cautious with people. The amount of betrayal and lies that have been laid before me has taught me to be careful who I let close to me both in game and in life. 3dx can be a blessing or a curse, but it's up to you to steer yourself in the direction you wish to go.

Tata for now,

Mwah!

The forums have been a source of amusement since I first saw how quickly things can turn from civil to civil war. A little guilty pleasure that a lot of us share is watching as people berate, insult and lose their shit (go crazy- for those with a limited understanding of English).

And perhaps doing whatever you can to stir up the conflict - sorry, but I really couldn't resist that one after keeping a distant eye on the goings on since I left the game and decided not to participate in the forums.

Seriously though if we all behave like civilised human beings then everything will be fine. I think we all know what topics cause a flare up. I won't say avoid them, just be sensible about it. There are some opinions that just don't stand up in the 21st century.

Which made me think of this, which Mikey will like.

one is enough , trust me. they are stubborn as hell. plus thats not really kiki, i took a page out of those guys playbook and just used someone elses pic. my account pic is her

Well, if I call you daddy and ask for your credit card... lol jkjk