3DXChat Community

Tamsin's New Diary

TamsinUK

I think that's what she's doing. The more spam the harder it is for anybody to pick up on anything. I've manage to report a few of the spams, but it takes a few minutes each time. I haven't got time just now to do any more. I suggest again that anybody with a mind to do it should grab the graphic and post that whenever trolling takes place. Simple copy and paste seems to work well. If enough people do this then the trolling will disappear in a sea of anti-troll graphics. I don't think anything useful will happen on the forums until the trolls let it, so that's not going to be a problem. There's no point in openning any serious threads because they'll just be invaded.

hmmm..... I don't get your point here beside its spamming

I think that's what she's doing. The more spam the harder it is for anybody to pick up on anything. I've manage to report a few of the spams, but it takes a few minutes each time. I haven't got time just now to do any more. I suggest again that anybody with a mind to do it should grab the graphic and post that whenever trolling takes place. Simple copy and paste seems to work well. If enough people do this then the trolling will disappear in a sea of anti-troll graphics. I don't think anything useful will happen on the forums until the trolls let it, so that's not going to be a problem. There's no point in openning any serious threads because they'll just be invaded.

http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/1425-3dxchat-community-rules/ This is my last post I will be doing screenshots from now on.

I will make another new diary soon. I have a new post nearly ready. There is too much trolling here and I want to show that my diary can be drama free yet still interesting with discussion, humour and respect for others. I think this diary can lapse.

I will make another new diary soon. I have a new post nearly ready. There is too much trolling here and I want to show that my diary can be drama free yet still interesting with discussion, humour and respect for others. I think this diary can lapse.

I still hope for self moderation to clean up my diary. Otherwise I will do the same.

Lol, I am thinking about making a dairy, I didn't dare before.

I think I will wait and see if the self moderating comes out 1st though.

I m even thinking about re subbing, even though I know I won't be able to get in much.

I miss my friends in there and would like to be able to drop in and see them, even if it is only every now and then.

Lol, I am thinking about making a dairy, I didn't dare before.

I think I will wait and see if the self moderating comes out 1st though.

I m even thinking about re subbing, even though I know I won't be able to get in much.

I miss my friends in there and would like to be able to drop in and see them, even if it is only every now and then.

And your friends miss you <3

• 3 weeks later...

I was intending to let this diary go and start again. I have read through it all again and changed my mind. I think it is important to keep a record of how things were once. My intent with the diary was to try and show that it is possible to do better, The forum is improved a lot in the last few weeks. I am glad of that. I think that I shall continue with this diary because I think my idea for it fits in with the new atmosphere on the forums.

I shall post properly again when I have something to say from the game.

I have been thinking a lot about relationships in 3dxChat. I have said many times that my friends are the reason I play. I enjoy their company, their humour and the many conversations we have. These are good relationships. I think they are important, just like friendships in real..I have not had much success with sexual relationships is 3dxChat. This is partly due to my real. I will not say more on this here because I have I have said it before. I do not avoid starting sexual relationships in the game, but I do not seek them out either. If I had to choose friends or sex I would choose friends. I think I try to say that I have met many good people in 3dxChat. Since I came back in to the game I have not met anybody I am sexually attracted to. I would like this to happen. I am not going to seek it out. I think that if you accept that it can happen it is more likely to happen. I do not think it is something you can find or conjure up. I think it happens spontaneously when you meet the right person.

One thing I was finding hard in the game was that I play it a little differently than most girls do.

I have pretty much been in a real relationship, like in real life I mean, the whole time I have been in the game.

To do so, with him knowing I play, I have an agreement with him on things I will do and won't do in the game.

One is that I will not get in a relationship in the game, so my game was to find guys I could have sex with that were not looking for relationships.

I thought that would be fairly easy, but it actually is not and also can make things hard.

From what I have seen it is a lot easier to get yourself in a in game relationship, those people don't seem to get the problems I was having, or at least as often as I was.

Staying as a single I found I could easily end up with clingers, people spreading lies about me, people not believing things I said about myself and a lot of other things that seemed to be magnified by staying single in the game.

I did find some I could have sex with in the game without any problems coming from having done so, and could even go again with them.

But I found to often that having sex with someone presented problems afterwards and ended up being overly cautious when it came to having sex with guys, even ones I had gotten to know fairly well.

• 1 month later...