3DXChat Community

Tamsin's New Diary

TamsinUK

I had made a new post and was ready to copy it here. A lot of what I wanted to say has already been said. Back to the drawing board, no?

Last night I had a long conversation in game with a good friend. It was about the recent forum activity. I will not go in to detail now because I do not want to encourage more trolling and bullying. My friend said this 'You can tell from the forum whether or not you want somebody to be your friend in game'. I think this is true, it got me thinking about how we accept people in game. I think it is like real. Close friends the boundaries are wide, no? The relationship takes in a lot. Aquaintances the boundaries are more narrow. People you do not know at all then the boundaries are very tight until you get to know the person. I will risk using a hug as and example. With close friends hugs are wonderful and help support the friendship. Aquaintances perhaps it depends on the person. In most cases probably no. People you do not know at all, or do not like, then a hugs is definately a no. As you get to know someone I think as you come to know them better, perhaps to like them, the boundaries expand.

I think shows how 3dxChat mirrors real more than you think. I think this is good. I have made good friends in 3dxChat and have said many times how much I value them. I like that we have conversations about many topics. Serious, just chatting, silly. I like that my good friends often say things that make me think.

Last night my friends asked me why I decided to start posting feminist memes in another diary. Many questions friends ask make me think. It is part of why they are friends. My reasons are not simple. I admit that I do want to annoy the owner of the diary. That is only part of it. I think that there is a more serious point. I think that some men here think sexism is OK in a sex game. I think some men want the women here to be sex objects. Just like in real, women want to be accepted for who they are as an individual and as a woman. In the same way a man wants acceptance as an individual as well as a man. I think the same goes for others on the, I hope that this is right, gender continuum. It is part of what makes us who we are. I think it is important to challenge sexism when it occurs. I hope in this case it is amusing. It will become boring eventually. Then I will stop.

Last night my friends asked me why I decided to start posting feminist memes in another diary. Many questions friends ask make me think. It is part of why they are friends. My reasons are not simple. I admit that I do want to annoy the owner of the diary. That is only part of it. I think that there is a more serious point. I think that some men here think sexism is OK in a sex game. I think some men want the women here to be sex objects. Just like in real, women want to be accepted for who they are as an individual and as a woman. In the same way a man wants acceptance as an individual as well as a man. I think the same goes for others on the, I hope that this is right, gender continuum. It is part of what makes us who we are. I think it is important to challenge sexism when it occurs. I hope in this case it is amusing. It will become boring eventually. Then I will stop.

Sexism, prejudice or discrimination based on sex or gender, especially against women and girls. Although its origin is unclear, the term sexism emerged from the so-called “second-wave” feminism of the 1960s through the ’80s and was most likely modeled on the civil rights movement’s term racism (prejudice or discrimination based on race). Sexism can be a belief that one sex is superior to or more valuable than another sex. It imposes limits on what men and boys can and should do and what women and girls can and should do. The concept of sexism was originally formulated to raise consciousness about the oppression of girls and women, although by the early 21st century it had sometimes been expanded to include the oppression of any sex, including men and boys, intersexual people, and transgender people.

Yet you're going after a male on here including his diary by making those comments with memes about feminism.  Do you no realize how sexist that is against males?

This is interesting, like why does Xandi support RobT pretty much all the time when he posts derogatory memes towards women when she says in her last post that she supports gender, and probably other, equality.

Actually I don’t think it’s really about feminism or anything other than simply showing dominance over the forums and the game. To my mind the troll of myself, Twiggy, Tamsin and Chloe makes this absolutely clear. Oh and btw it revealed who the main players were, that they troll as a group and who their various alts are.

Big respect to Tams for drawing this one out in to the open forum.

Also why do you assume I'm supporting him? Yall have been bringing my name into this since the great hug debate. Just because I dont agree with you or your opinions doesnt mean anything other than that.. and yes, if you need a reason why I back him up when he is right its cuz I love him.

You’ve been found out, three trolls, maybe only two, and a shed load of alts to troll a minority sex game and it’s forum. Does that seem like big time trolling? No way, lmao. They’re here because they’ve been kicked out of most places and can’t take the heat elsewhere.

What is really sad is that the big loser will be Gizmo who has money invested in this. Our investment only extends to when our sub expires, so if it gets that bad or the plug gets pulled then our loss is limited.

A quick edit to avoid a multiple post - so it is right to denigrate women? Ok that’s what you think, just don’t go thinking you’ll get on in rl with that attitude.

Also why do you assume I'm supporting him? Yall have been bringing my name into this since the great hug debate. Just because I dont agree with you or your opinions doesnt mean anything other than that.. and yes, if you need a reason why I back him up when he is right its cuz I love him.

She has her nose buried way up in his butt, all she can smell is his poop, which by chance she also loves.

Oh whatever, "if only by implication"... that's just another way of twisting shit to make me look bad. I do that just fine on my own thank you, your help is not needed or necessary. Thought you were leaving because bullies are too harsh on your precious ego. I used to think I was a narcissist until I met you lot.

its cuz I love him.

If you really loved this poor little man, you would not be encouraging his manifestations of mental illness in a sex game forum, instead, you would be trying to help him remove himself from here and getting help, leading one to conclude that you are just as crazy as him.

Quite frankly I do not need to defend myself against ignorant people who cant differentiate virtual from reality. My views are my own and I dont have to twist your words because I own up to my faults. Call me what you want, allege all you want, point your finger til it sticks that way... you'll still be just as miserable as the day you joined because unhappy people need drama, but guess what? I dont. Take care yall, have a sick kid home today. The negativity in these forums is disheartening. Be the change, you two faced bigots.

You don’t see what’s happened do you? This includes the others as well as Xandi. When you, as in the tolls, trolled me, Twiggy, Tams and Chloe, you made a few mistakes which revealed pretty much, to my mind anyway ‘cos we’ve not really talked about it yet, who is who and whose alt is whose. Tamsin’s little bit of fun has drawn the trolls out which pretty much confirms who is who and what they’re up to.

I’d say the extreme reaction to her last major post says it all. That and the extreme reaction to her memes.

In short - trolls you’ve been had ....................... lmao