3DXChat Community

Tamsin's New Diary

TamsinUK

I think I take a risk opening my new diary so soon.. I would prefer my diary to be filled up with good things, positive experiences in 3dxChat. I will post an image of the Dalai Lama to encourage. I am well aware that serious and emotive issues will appear occassionally. I want those issues to be discussed calmly, intelligently and with respect to all parties. When it comes to the 'he did it first', 'no she did' altercations I think everybody knows who started it. Everybody knows it was started a long time ago. Everybody knows that the person who started it is intent on promoting attitudes that are not supported by most people in the world in 2019.

I think the deliberate confrontation has to stop now. If people abide by the rules we will all get along just fime.

It is obvious that Gizmo is very unlikely to change the moderation of the forums. I think it is important that the we forum users show we can moderate ourselves. Seriously what do you think newcomers think of it all?

******* Edit here ******* The image of the Dalai Lama will have to wait. Work happens.

I want to use my last planned post from my old diary as the first of my new. I am glad Gizmo has locked my old. Thank you, Gizmo.

3dxChat is a sex game, as well as it’s other aspects which I think are as important, possibly more. That does not mean I will have sex with anybody or that I want sex at any time. The person who decides who I have sex with, when I have sex and what sex I do is me. Nobody else. The same can be said for other things, that the person who decides what happens to my avatar is me. I do not expect anyone to agree, although I expect most people will, at least a bit. What I do expect is for my opinion to be respected.

I would think that if you truly want your diary to be filled with good and positive experiences, then you will lead with a good and positive tone! Sounds like a wonderful idea to me, and the perfect start to a new year.

Can you please tell me how speaking poorly about someone you obviously dislike is either of those things? I would think that doing so is bait for that person right?

For clarification..I'm speaking about your comment.." I think everybody knows who started it. Everybody knows it was started a long time ago. Everybody knows that the person who started it is intent on promoting attitudes that are not supported by most people in the world in 2019"

I would think that if you truly want your diary to be filled with good and positive experiences, then you will lead with a good and positive tone! Sounds like a wonderful idea to me, and the perfect start to a new year.

Can you please tell me how speaking poorly about someone you obviously dislike is either of those things? I would think that doing so is bait for that person right?

For clarification..I'm speaking about your comment.." I think everybody knows who started it. Everybody knows it was started a long time ago. Everybody knows that the person who started it is intent on promoting attitudes that are not supported by most people in the world in 2019"

If someone feels addressed, sure ^^ It's funny how you think you have to defend someone who hasn't been named. 

yeah, figured since this is an open forum, i will post wherever i want :) Isnt life great in 3dxville :)   sadly i do have to leave for a while but have no fear, i will return later. have a nice day all :)

well....

Dear friends, meet the new forum feature, new section "User Diaries"

Here you can create your personal diary (or blog) and post about your 3DXChat adventures, experiences, interesting meetings, discoveries, roleplay.

Share your 3DXChat life with your friends and all 3DX users. And don't forget to post pics (screenshots) ;)

Click "Like" button under this post if you like this feature.

And feel free to tell us how we can improve it.

Just to put it back in your our all memory that the user diary section is not intended for open discussion rounds.

I'm not defending anyone. The "who" in question is no secret. So the passive agressive nonsense about feeling addressed is simply laughable. I simply asked for clarification. You see, it is my opinion, in this public diary on this public forum, that this kind if vague passive agressive poking is as much a problem as anything else. The hypocrisy of complaining about something, while doing the same thing is right up there too.

I have not been rude, I have only asked a question and explained why I felt the need to ask said question. As for why I have decided to comment..It's no secret that I like to watch..sex..forums..world..all of it. Sometimes I watch things for long enough that my cantankerous side wins and I decide to comment. Nothing more.

I'm not defending anyone. The "who" in question is no secret. So the passive agressive nonsense about feeling addressed is simply laughable. I simply asked for clarification. You see, it is my opinion, in this public diary on this public forum, that this kind if vague passive agressive poking is as much a problem as anything else. The hypocrisy of complaining about something, while doing the same thing is right up there too.

I have not been rude, I have only asked a question and explained why I felt the need to ask said question. As for why I have decided to comment..It's no secret that I like to watch..sex..forums..world..all of it. Sometimes I watch things for long enough that my cantankerous side wins and I decide to comment. Nothing more.

will you be my pretend lesbian wife, dont worry, i will throw on a dress, a mohawk and learn to DJ to make it realistic. think about it, until later, have a great day and give your fam a big hug from uncle robby!

I could now say "look who you protect" but the chances are high that you don't understand his allusion because you lack information or because of your pink glasses.

No matter how, but the fact that we all know who it seems to be speaks for itself. Don't confuse victim / offender role, that only happens to Stockholmers.

I could now say "look who you protect" but the chances are high that you don't understand his allusion because you lack information or because of your pink glasses

No matter how, but the fact that we all know who it seems to be speaks for itself. Don't confuse victim / offender role, that only happens to Stockholmers.

Thank you for illustrating my point for me on both counts..are you not doing here what you claim to fight against? Are the comments about my pink glasses and Stockholm not passive aggressive veiled insults? I simply asked, a question regarding the tone of the OP. I then stated my personal opinion and the reason I felt the need to ask the question.

I could now say "look who you protect" but the chances are high that you don't understand his allusion because you lack information or because of your pink glasses.

No matter how, but the fact that we all know who it seems to be speaks for itself. Don't confuse victim / offender role, that only happens to Stockholmers.

Sorry I was trying to stay out of your Diary but I have to say my piece to this. The only reason you are against Rob is because of whatever fight you two had and now you like to talk crap about pretty much everything he has said. You two used to see eye to eye but now you don't. How about take your personal issue with Rob to your diary or his. Now I have no issues with you Chole just had to point that out is all. 

Click on what looks like the picture next to the blue double arrows and then paste the url into that then the picture will show.

Thank you, Mar_Mohan. That is what I did. I will try again sometime. The Dalai Lama is somebody who cannot fail to be respected.

Edit here. Thank you too Mikey.