3DXChat Community

A woman fantasy (my own fantasy)

NataliaDellaLoggia

We all say men and woman are different, true, we are but I don't think we are as different as people say... :huh: 

And thinking we are different, causes misunderstanding or lack of communication between men and women... :( 

My behavior, people who met me can confirm, is sweet, generous and submissive when making love. It means I love men driving, acting, enjoying and I do my best to support them...  :P 

In consequence I listen to men fantasies, role-plays, whatever they have in mind in order to make them real. Sex can be boring if every time it is making same way...  :blink: 

But I do often meet men who don't have fantasy or don't want to talk about. A men who as a special fantasy doesn't talk about it with me because scared of my reaction. Have we ever think I may have same or similar fantasy?    :o 

When a girl is tolerant and open-mind as I am, any fantasy is welcome.It doesn't mean I'd accept it, it means we can discuss. I don't like everything but I do love to try new things (I am very curious)...  ;) 
I know we may have a different definition of fantasy. Is that something we never did but would love to? Or is that anything we love to do but have difficulty to ask?    :unsure: 

I'd like to start a posts series on this topic in both aspects and I'll try to talk about them explaining my desire, the pleasure I get or think I can get. I will deal with different obvious and less obvious fantasies (3some, public sex, anal, sex with stranger, lesbian, domination, voyeur, teacher/student, force fantasies, strip or private dancer, etc.)...  :ph34r: 

Please, help me with your comments, questions, suggestions... They are all welcome.

With love, Natalia...

Guest DJ_ELECTRO

Oh yes you're right, but I'm different than most men!

I love to talk about it, or better yet, to show it the same in pictures and videos in my blog.

and yes I've cursed a lot of fetishes and I love them all, and best so that everyone can see it the same.

lmsb8tg9.gif

yc3vixu9.gif

958dxokv.gif

I'm starting now with the, oh my god my ex girlfriend loved to fuck me and she was not delicate!

But this feeling not to have or would make me very sad, because I would be missing a lot. 

Hey Natalia!

Good reading ;)

I think this game is a good opportuninty to explore fantasies and to try out things you never did in real life.

To tell somebody about my fantasies I need to know the person better and trust the person to feel comfortable enough.

See you,

Deano

Wow its so damn long to read, but yeah the topic is "a woman's fantasy".

Oh hell yeah Im in! I have a woman in ma fam, her name is JacklynValentine! And I know her fantasy!

She told me that she says hi alot and her fantasy is sucking cocks without using anypart of her body. Vacuum was nearly the answer. Too bad... she stays virgin till today, guess she aint gettin tht fanta goin on well.