3DXChat Community

For your consideration

Sleeper_Girl

editing posts in the middle of the night doesnt work however, people get emails when they are quoted.

I failed to comment on this topic as I mostly just skimmed through what you wrote and disregarded most of its contents mentally. I will take your criticism under advisement and tag my posts as edited unless it is just for basic grammar mistakes, you will have to forgive me that English is not my first language and I did not benefit from the high quality education you all receive in the USA in order to sit at home every day and speak so eloquently online. But one thing, how would you know what the middle of the night is for me? Just curious and if it is a similar time zone to yours, where have I ever edited anything during the night. I sleep at night, which I realize might be a concept that is foreign to you. Final point, it is beyond me how anyone would ever 'like' one of your hatred spewing posts, it says a lot about them without them having to say a word.

Edited by Sleeper_Girl

jim bob? Guess I should report that huh. It will go nicely with the long letter I wrote to gizmo.  ;) Not worried at all about my forums account dying either if that is a threat. Hope you are enjoying your weekend.

Sounds like a threat to me. Keeping track of what time you’re active is pretty weird too. I think he’s reaching out, if I was the hugging type I would. But i’m not.

How can I help my Cactus?

Sounds like a threat to me. Keeping track of what time you’re active is pretty weird too. I think he’s reaching out, if I was the hugging type I would. But i’m not.

How can I help my Cactus?

It's RobT. Self-explanatory. I guess we just wait for his alternate account army to come marching in, but only after he reports to gizmo saying he is being picked on, which I wish I could actually see because I would probably die laughing reading it. But this would probably be a good time for a shrug.  ;)

It has truly been a fun and interesting weekend here on 3DX forums, unfortunately it is time for me to put my phone away and get on the road. I wish I could hang around longer, because I confess the last few days posting on here and reading responses has been more than entertaining, and I mean that sincerely but the airplane will not wait and these bills will not pay themselves. If in my time away, I become another victim to a fussy small angry boy running and crying about how he is being picked on, and my name disappears into the grey abyss of false reports. It will all be ok. As I say in the words of Yoda, with a big shrug, “there is another.” Have a great day 3DX

Ok made it to Amsterdam and I am actually looking forward to my ban on 3dx chat forum. I already have another account ready to go, and it will be totally focused on RobT and his behavior. There is about a 0% chance he can survive on here without attacking people for various reasons and every time he does I will be there to report it. I am going to love every moment of it. see you around Ross.  ;)

Just had the revelation, thanks to one of his family members, that taking on the biggest simpleton in the history of 3DX might be work better suited for someone else, who might get more satisfaction out of challenging such a trite, sniveling self-glorified child and his tiny group of devoted followers. I have lost interest. I have relegated him to the ignore dumpster, where he truly belongs. If someone else wants to take up the gauntlet with this angry little person, feel free to do so, there are far more interesting topics to discuss here than a recluse home body. I assume his response to this will be more name calling and deflective accusations, which he has been doing consistently for several years, but on my end fighting fire with fire has grown tedious and tiresome. Perhaps it is better he is left to stew in his own failings and that is punishment enough for him, and satisfaction enough for me. I just feel bad for that poor puppy. Ok, good day people and see you soon.

It's kinda cute when the victim card is pulled. But hey as I've said in a previous post about iggying, if someone is causing you trouble the Iggy button works wonders, but typically one cannot just do so without making it a huge thing first. Between picking and provocation and "giving them a taste of their own medicine" it's nice when someone realizes what such options are made for. Since this isnt rl you are able to quickly and effectively eliminate your problem within a few clicks.