3DXChat Community

I want...

DarkFairy

The idea of this thread is so that anyone who feels they need something can request it here and the community can help out.

Hugs, a hookup contact, something to make them feel sick, a YouTube clip of a puppy or whatever. Just say what you want, something like that. Sounds boring already.

If you have genuine psychological needs I recommend seeing a professional, only so much I can do.

I reserve the right to express my negativity how I like, it works for me. You don’t have to read it.

I’m sick of misogynistic shades of grey bs and false saccharin people but I don’t go on about it. Vomiting is part of my diet plan.

That being said I was in a bad mood so let me take the edge off my sarcasm for the sensitive.

Edited above for you xx

I like Dobby better, able to connect with his quirks. Impetuous, mischievous, unfiltered and sometimes misguided but always with a big, true heart n good intentions… though some went astray. Selfless… putting others first. Happy in nature, easy to like. Plus green eyes like mine.

For Gollum… my sympathy, empathy. Though can’t relate to his darkside… can to his addiction.

A tormented creature, addicted to his "Precious", poisoned by its power n lure. A Twisted Soul.