3DXChat Community

cold rooms

xandor

here we go

i have seen and its old a lot of cold rooms  copyed rooms  silent rooms

no effort in deco just download 

what do people see in cold silence sex rooms 

standing there like zombies hoping  for a miracle to happen?

the world editor is great to make something beautyfull

yet it became pointless to build as it wont be appriciated 

as long as they get a quick fuck it is fine

so throw 80 beds in a room name it cold silent fuck 

use a radio stream and people jump there like bees on honing

what has happened to 3dxchat?

the devs might as well  remove the editor and make 20 to 30 standard ingame rooms where people can go

the editor has became useless in my opinion

make something beautyfull and people dont care

i do know this is a sex game for most people

but cold silent avi fucking ????

where is the fun in that?

It's a sex game.  Many people are in it for the sex. So it shouldn't be surprising that most rooms are for sex.

That doesn't describe everyone, though.  I've seen a number of awesome rooms that I've really appreciated.  The most recent one was a train straight out of "The Orient Express."  Amazing.

Xandor, what constitutes "appreciated" to you?  Is it just, "I opened a room and a lot of people came to it"?  If so, you've got to find something to make people want to choose your room.  Get a good DJ and host a party.  Do a trivia night.  Or Karaoke.  Or poetry readings.  A good room alone will draw your friends (I've spent a lot of time exploring rooms made by my friends) but won't draw strangers.  Strangers won't have any way to know the room is good.  Do something to stand out.

Tlaera

were missing the point here what i mean is that people come only for quick cold silent fucks  building a room became useless thrown down a floor with 80 beds and a radio stream name it cold silent sex amd u have 80 people me and the wife have lovely rooms with dj yesterday i had 47  people and sene that a lot of times  a cold room opens and every1 moves there while i have plenty beds private rooms dj  poles on stages and bdsm equipment  and lounchecorners 

Actually, the rooms I visit arnt silent.  I look around the ones you describe but rarely stay.

People who host the rooms I visit make the effort, they have nice rooms, some may be adapted from free downloads like mine, some are original, most  have greeters  and in local, there is usually some form of fun chat going on.

The DJs if not on a stream, usually shout out the songs that are on and most will take requests.

The hosts, DJ's and greeters put a lot of effort into making people feel welcome.

Maybe you are just visiting the wrong rooms.

That's what it is all about, the editor is useless because you can also download rooms

No logic in this statement sorry.

I don’t build rooms, don’t have the time or inclination to learn how. I’m in awe of the things people do make and share. I wish everything was shared.

What i’m saying is if you only build to have a popular room, rather than to create something and give it to the community, or not, your choice. Then you will at some point be disappointed you aren’t the top of the numbers tree.

@OP It is not really for me, you, us or anyone to judge the actions, desires, motives, or interests of anyone else, unless they stray into illegal or unethical.

Each to their own, it's a free world. Sure, you are entitled to your opinions but your post reads to me like you are straying into being judgemental of others who wish to play 3dx differently from you.

In any case, the World Editor is hardly of no value. Every day I see new, imaginative, creative, beautiful and/or amazing builds. But 3dx works on a free market basis and people go wherever they most desire or enjoy. Also there is clearly a tendency for many to head for the busiest rooms at any one time, as is their entitlement. That doesn't necessarily render the effort and creativity of other rooms wasted - on another day or night it could be those other rooms that are filled to overflowing. One other thing I think is worth saying is that the number of people in a room isn't necessarily the best measure of the quality of the build of that room. If just one or two people visit a room and enjoy it immensely, then I think it's reasonable to say that room owner did a great job and their efforts were appreciated.

Well, those are my opinions anyway, and you are free to disagree with me.