3DXChat Community
Gizmo

Upcoming Updates Discussion

How about a more flexible friend system?  We have friend lists that are private, and a single-slot spouse entry.  Instead, expose the friend list in the publicly accessible profile in its own tab right after Gifts.  Zero or more friends are displayed on that tab for people perusing the profile.  The user can flag each entry in the main friend list as private (default) or public (appears on the profile-accessible list).  And each line gets a small text field to write in the nature of the relationship (husband, wife, wife #1, wife#2,, boss, bff, arch enemy, whatever).  Profiles of the friends can be reached, but there is no private messaging option -- we don't want our friend lists being used for spamming or harassment.

That's like releasing a hack tool and asking people to not abuse it and hack other people with it. You know how much drama people deal with because of having the spouse name in profiles let alone the gifts from people others may not like.

Is there any kind of road map for development that could be published? I have just joined and I really like the platform but I'm concerned about the updates and dev process. I don't know if I"ll be staying for long if the development process doesn't follow the requests of users/players...

Buckle in for a bad time ❤️

The progress of updates gotten better but there is no kind of Roadmap. 

You can expect new poses and clothing round about every month, if you're lucky. 

Well that's sad to hear... Looks like there is alot of potential in this community but developers can't provide enough content for users to make the community thrive and grow.

Maybe they could recruit some developers from within the community? The platform in this game makes it so easy to create content that I keep wondering why is it not getting implemented more.

4 hours ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

@Gizmo hi. When will we get a pose editor? Approximate date?

will be the best moment of 3dxchat :) 

people will be able to make whatever pose they like :) 

No more complains about luck of poses for many orientations 

58 minutes ago, Aliviax said:

will be the best moment of 3dxchat :) 

No more complains about luck of poses for many orientations 

Yes, it should be. My question was "when?" 

1 hour ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

Yes, it should be. My question was "when?" 

2037...im guessins :P if evA!

Wilps tha argument on Quality vs Quantity is subjective. Mah view is a quantity of quality and tha fear of seeing badleh dezigned clothes is scurry. But then agains if we are able to ban people from our rooms in tha future that could be a criteria. Like a dress code LOL :P or just igg every bad dresser, ah know ah know iggin fo any reason is all tha rage meows, freedom of igg :P

Ah wouldn't mind learning ta make clothes even if eets just fo funs, getting them in game is totes up to tha Devs, just because ah make sumthing doesn't mean eet auto goes in game. If eet did then we would see all sorts of dumm stuff, like.....fat suits, tux T Shirts, Ugg Boots, kilts, helicopta caps, diapers, pekker warmers, Ronald McDonald clown suit, all sorts of bad stuff if we have totes freedoms. Some hows ah tinks eet will neva happen and there WILL be "Quality" Control, just got a suspicion is all 🤣

If the big question the " quality"--- i dont care the editor... would be nice, but dont care IF we get updates week by week! I dont wanna wait a month for teh next update! And please a update mean not two same hairstyle and few collars! This future updates must add many option to the game! (Unusually options - like another customization option - or more props and poses)

15 hours ago, Leathium said:

That's like releasing a hack tool and asking people to not abuse it and hack other people with it. You know how much drama people deal with because of having the spouse name in profiles let alone the gifts from people others may not like.

It's just that I've seen profiles with people typing out names of their significant others, sometimes 5 or 6 of them.  My idea was to make that more structured and consistent, and move the manual listing from the profile description to its own tab.  For people who make the effort to type out the names, the work is now easier.  For people who would like to but find the effort too much, now they can. 

What I didn't appreciate was that even typing out the names was an opening to harassment by others, and that's a shame.  If that's the case, and I believe you when you say it is, then let this trial balloon go down like the Hindenburg, lol.  Oh, the humanity!

Thanks for explaining why the idea would not work.

If they are in fact working on a pose editor and it ever gets released, that could be a game changer. They could pretty much stop working on poses and focus on other stuff like bugs, etc because once its released and people get the hang of it, lots of people will start sharing like they do rooms . I am sure there will be a learning curve but once they get past that, you will see tons of new poses.

I am sure some will complain that its to hard to figure out, much like some did with the room editor but people will learn or they will use other peoples creations.

AS far as quality of the poses, who cares, all they have to do is limit poses being used to that persons rooms and then it doesnt matter how good or bad it is. Im sure some people have created crappy rooms and that hasnt damaged the 3dx brand at all.

Is this pose editor even real thing? So far I've read only one proper reply from an admin about it and he didn't seem to like the idea. I can totally understand how it would be difficult to implement the user created poses and trying to have some sort of quality control over them.

5 hours ago, Aliviax said:

39 minutes ago, Ross the RoberT said:

because once its released and people get the hang of it, lots of people will start sharing like they do rooms . I

Why are you so sure that pose editor will work like a word editor? it's pretty possible that there will be another system. Maybe they will be approving some poses and adding them in the game for whole player base, while other poses will not even see a light. 

1 minute ago, Xizl said:

Why are you so sure that pose editor will work like a word editor? it's pretty possible that there will be another system. Maybe they will be approving some poses and adding them in the game for whole player base, while other poses will not even see a light. 

what u say isnt pose editor :) its like the system we have now if u have 3dsmax and a portfolio u make pose send to lisa :) 

They need to find a way to inform us, when we receive a pose request, to know what it is about, to have icons or something otherwise it will end up with peeps sending pose we dont want, or even using it wrongly, forcing peeps to go in pose they dont want by tricking them. So somehow there is some control or information needed on what users will create.

30 minutes ago, Aliviax said:

what u say isnt pose editor :) its like the system we have now if u have 3dsmax and a portfolio u make pose send to lisa :) 

Yes, the way she explained sounds silly, already software that can do that and also if it was that way, have to think it would have already been done . Wouldnt be taking this long.   If i remember correctly, the room editor took a long time as well

1 hour ago, Neur said:

Is this pose editor even real thing? So far I've read only one proper reply from an admin about it and he didn't seem to like the idea. I can totally understand how it would be difficult to implement the user created poses and trying to have some sort of quality control over them.

Yeah, he said as much in a thread.  I will try to locate it

1 hour ago, Neur said:

Screenshot_20200203-125953_Chrome.thumb.jpg.d5427f2aba89508981f2e8f46d4cc6ad.jpg

53 minutes ago, Xizl said:

well because if they wasnt trying to make one somewhat like world editor, stands to reason they would have been done long before now. . they dont need to create a pose editor to allow some to make poses, see @Loruna as an example. programs exist now that allows people to make poses if they know how and have said program.  Hell Goose (guy who use to play) made a handful of poses in about an hour and this was back in 2016 . wouldnt make much sense to take this long to create a pose editor that didnt allow everyone to make poses for game when the software already exists to do it how you mention. here is gooses post....

Edited by Ross the RoberT

3 hours ago, Ross the RoberT said:

Yes, the way she explained sounds silly, already software that can do that and also if it was that way, have to think it would have already been done . Wouldnt be taking this long.   If i remember correctly, the room editor took a long time as well

thing is in unity there are many tools now to make animations in game all they have to do is buy a version ^^ and if they want adjust it also ofc wont be so easy as the build editor  but many ppl will be able to create new pose they want instead wait months get 1 random pose devs will make :) 

example lesbians cry years now for a lesbian pose -bdsm ppl cry for a pose ...

the pose editor as you post above gizmo post that he says they will make will solve all those issues .

Needless to say that making sex poses is faster than make a long dress ^^  in the standart workflow where people sit down in softwares like blender 3dsmax etc to create clothes model clothes make mesh or sculpt clothes then uv map unwrap them texture etc animation is a more straightforward :) all you want is a nice rig to work on :)