3DXChat Community
Gizmo

Upcoming Updates Discussion

On 10/1/2019 at 12:29 PM, reasoner512 said:

I'm just saying. When most female avatars and all of the futa/shemale avatars controlled by men, gizmo releasing poses for them. You can't focus only to men's desires. Do all real homosexual woman of 3dxchat have to use strap-on and penis? Why don't we have more real F/F foreplay and positions? 

Most lesbians don't fuck each other with strap-ons in real life. That's exactly what gizmo does - ''we're making F/F positions for the futa players which is all controlled by men. Lesbians should use same positions too, you should suck penis and strap-on for gloryhole F/F pose, not lick pussy''. 

We want equal releases, not fulfil male fantasy.

Regarding the female poses... could we have a lock for the Futa/Strap-on.  

So when locked, we can only use poses which match what is locked.  

If I want to play as a Futa, then only poses what allow for this, can be selected. and when I want to play as a Woman, I only want poses that don't require my avatar to have a cock/strap-on.  In the real world women don't suddenly grow cock's when having sex, so why should we in game.

Edited by MnFLadyAlexa

1 hour ago, SusanLouisa said:

I disagree.  I don't know how your water is by where you live, but ours is transparent.

wait u talk about ocean water?  or the simple water ? we use to make pool etc ?

For ocean water i like it the way it is :) for the simple water we use to build no issue be transparent lol 

4 hours ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

Thanks to the devs. I hope to see flat sneakers in the next patch. Keep the content coming in balance.

poster271.jpg

Welcome back my beloved socks. You have been missed and right in time for the autumn season just as I gave all hope up for them to make a return to 3dx.

Cheers!

Not exactly sure what thoose PVC socks are for or if they even exist in the real world... But I guess someone will like them :P

5 hours ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

Thanks to the devs. I hope to see flat sneakers in the next patch. Keep the content coming in balance.

poster271.jpg

Looking good.  Thanks Gizmo and the dev team!  I'm liking the updates.

same thing is happening to me, I deleted the previous version and re-installed it and still the patcher is  doing the same thing even after opening it up as administrator and jumped through all the hoops  as customer support indicated. to no avail.

1 hour ago, Tere said:

same thing is happening to me, I deleted the previous version and re-installed it and still the patcher is  doing the same thing even after opening it up as administrator and jumped through all the hoops  as customer support indicated. to no avail.

did you manually delete the 3dx folder when reinstalling? also I dont know if this still works but once upon a time you could run the patcher manually from the 3dx folder and it would work . its generally in this location....C:\Games\3DXChat\patcher

On 10/14/2019 at 5:39 PM, rhet said:

Not to be that guy here...but does anything else think these shorts look like a saggy drawstring trash bag? These are like the 10-gallon hat equivalent of shorts, nobody needs that much space in their pants. The in-seam on those are more-than-halfway down the thigh. You'd be forced to waddle trying to walk in those things. Can we get a cool waddling animation for these? :)

I guess the ladies got their trash bag dress, we finally got trash bag shorts. yay...

Seriously though, is there any chance we could get some normal clothes? Like a proper suit, polo shirt, swim trunks, cargo pants, simple jackets, etc.? Beards? Stuff that lots of people would use? As it is right now we've got 3 tops that look decent. The rest are weird sweaters your grandma would buy you, and a leather jacket that looks like a big crumpled-up piece of plastic. We've got one option for facial hair and it's ludicrous, despite there being an actual category for beards in the character editor, and the stubble 'mechanic' (I use that generously here) was taken away with the latest updates.

I'm actually pretty happy we got something finally...after years...but could we cover the basics first?

I completely agree with him. and 90% of these patches have nothing there for men. I don't really understand how it became so one sided, female only game. And it's ridiculous if you ask me.

I propose for the next number of patches from now on to focus on male content, and even out a bit the male clothing options, I see no reasonable explanation why content for male avis is so cut down to death. 

Edited by Atalas

On 8/7/2019 at 9:20 PM, Niblette said:

Just for the record Pandora went away because the dev's made it go away, and that was a good thing, its been gone for almost a year though, so people really should move on. Making alts visible, or whatever isn't the same as bringing back Pandora. If that's what people want then they should just say it, and not ask for the dev's to let Pandora work again. I am fairly sure Pandora's business model was mostly about black mail, and their primary target was the dev's themselves, as well as players, but mostly the dev's. They were consistently looking for someone to buy them out, and who other then the dev's would have an interest in paying to make Pandora go away? I am glad the dev's didn't go that way, and spent the time to redo the server instead even if it took them longer.

Hello,

I know this is an old post but since lots of people are talking about this, I wanted to set the record straight letting people, who are interested in this, know that Pandora shut down on its own and not because of game modifications that rendered Pandora inoperable.

Pandora has also consulted 3DXChat (for free) on how to make the game more secure and giving advice on how to make sure no other Pandora-like clone can exist.

Regards

I had the problem mentioned above today (October 22, 2019).. it downloaded the patch and then a screen just sat there saying
Update status: 
Unzipping...

I tried and retried but nothing.

SOLVED - FIXED
Locate this folder.. .Local Disk (C:) / Games / 3DXChat / Patcher_Data

Locate a file that has downloaded (it will be quite large and dated today)

In my case it was: StandaloneWindows64_398_399.m2hpatch

Delete it

Then.. either restart 3DXChat which restarts the download or in the 3DXChat folder is a .exe file called Patcher.. run it

Seond time round, the update/patcher process completed and restarted the game

Have fun

K