3DXChat Community

Upcoming Updates Discussion

Gizmo

13 minutes ago, Xizl said:

I hope that devs will not base their decisions solely on poll results. Because it's not a fair way. The majority will always get everything, while minority will get nothing. If for example 75% of community will want a vanilla pose and 25% will want bdsm pose – it will lead to having vanilla poses again and again, while the fair way would be to have at least 1 bdsm pose for 3 vanillas. I know that in reality it's more complicated and I simplified it a lot, but I did it just to illustrate that basing a decision solely on polls is very wrong way to make things work. If it will be this way we will end it the heteronormative, vanilla-only game. 

well it's the only way to research popular demands :) but yeah from a balance standpoint, they should have some oversight on the game.

Well about the fairness of polls. it is only unfair if the option you would like to vote upon doesn't exist at all, meaning, they are not even asking your opinion on it.

hmmm let's see... oh yeah I can vote on women shoes... women dresses... Let's see the developer update section. Oh great I can share my thoughts liking various women outfits. OK so no male content is even planned as usual. No polls about some new shoes, jackets... But they ask me if I like your shoes :) And to vote for a pair of shoes for you to wear :P

I know, as you say though , it is a sad thing, but why would they want to supply votes on mens clothing when so many men want to wear womens clothing. Just another problem I guess we can put down to the norm in games like this.

1 hour ago, Atalas said:

it is only unfair if the option you would like to vote upon doesn't exist at all, meaning, they are not even asking your opinion on it.

No. If majority will always get stuff and minority will never get stuff – it's not fair. 

Yeah, polls itself are a good thing, they good as you said – "to research popular demands". But basing decisions on polls only – is a very wrong way to make things work and I hope that devs will not step on this vicious way.

1 hour ago, Xizl said:

No. If majority will always get stuff and minority will never get stuff – it's not fair. 

Yeah, polls itself are a good thing, they good as you said – "to research popular demands". But basing decisions on polls only – is a very wrong way to make things work and I hope that devs will not step on this vicious way.

Yes I agree with you, that for a balanced environment, and purely from a game design standpoint every content should be more or less balanced across the board. As every world, every game every story is designed, it has it's own rules, limitations, to keep a general balance, in order to progress. Diving in popular demands only, just creates chaos since it creates a monolithic environment with the same people voting for the same stuff they need, and that doesn't open the doors towards diversity or change. And it's overall a very bad game design. Games, and especially multiplayer games always need balance across the board. 

I think polls should be like this:

poll for futa: chose between pose 1,2,3,4,5

poll for hetero: chose between pose1,2,3,4,5

poll for lesbian poses: chose between pose 1,2,3,4,5

poll for bdsm poses: chose between pose 1,2,3,4,5

Poll for women outfit: chose between 1,2,3,4,5

Poll for male outfit: Chose between 1,2,3,4,5

Poll for single poses (for BOTH GENDERS goddamit!) chose between 1,2,3,4,5

And include ALL those polls at the SAME time instead of asking the people to chose between -hetero- or -lesbian- pose, or avoiding to even give the option on polls for content for some gender. 

Otherwise polls make no sense. It's like one group of people is bare foot, the other has no coat during winter. Then you make a poll to chose between a new coat or a new shoe. Then repeat. If the shoe people get stuff only because of those polls each time, the people without the coat will freeze to death while the popular demand is still the shoes :P 

PS. And no matter what the polls say, for crying out loud, include more types of slowdance poses instead of a single one. how hard can that be? (probably most people would agree with that, since most people actually spend most of the time solo dancing in some room or couple dancing, whenever they aren't having sex)

Edited by Atalas

2 hours ago, Xizl said:

I hope that devs will not base their decisions solely on poll results. Because it's not a fair way. The majority will always get everything, while minority will get nothing. If for example 75% of community will want a vanilla pose and 25% will want bdsm pose – it will lead to having vanilla poses again and again, while the fair way would be to have at least 1 bdsm pose for 3 vanillas. I know that in reality it's more complicated and I simplified it a lot, but I did it just to illustrate that basing a decision solely on polls is very wrong way to make things work. If it will be this way we will end it the heteronormative, vanilla-only game. 

Why would they go to the trouble of designing each shoe/dress/hair and each pose in order to picture it for a poll and then never release all of them at some point?  Seems a rather large waste of time. I'd hope that all would be released eventually.

51 minutes ago, SusanLouisa said:

Why would they go to the trouble of designing each shoe/dress/hair and each pose in order to picture it for a poll and then never release all of them at some point?  Seems a rather large waste of time. I'd hope that all would be released eventually.

But they don't design the stuff for the polls. Polls look like something like this:

j8bswLRgUwrJQAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png

wHvhsNmlIIZ0gAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png

15 hours ago, Twiggy said:

There are several things that can be done to reduce the amount of guys playing as females, as I have said before. But yes there is no way where it can be completely solved. The devs can make it harder for them to do so though, at the moment it is made far to easy for these guys to find excuses for themselves to do it, and as you can see from some of the posts above can even feel it does no harm. "Why should it matter, it is still the same person you have had fun with, what's the difference if it is a girl or guy behind the keyboard" I am not going to get into all the problems it creates and the excuses used by these guys to justify to themselves to be able to do it, but I will repeat that the devs can do things that will make it so these guys can't so easily justify it to themselves. I think you would be surprised how much of a difference it would make if their excuses were taken away from them. I not only think it needs a 3rd gender, I think it also needs another section in our profiles where we have to nominate our real life gender, something like, MALE, FEMALE, ROLEPLAYER. That way people would have to lie and know they are lying to pretend to be a female behind the keyboard. I know a lot still would but I also think a lot would not. There are other things like that which will make it so not so many are willing to deceive, right now it is made far to easy for them to be able to do so and think they are not lying or deceiving when in fact they are.

As for making so if a 3rd gender was introduced but females still having the penis option, what would be the use, what would then be the difference between the 2. The female menu would then still have to have all the related poses the same as it does now. If you are saying that the 3rd gender would not have the option to remove the penis then it would most definitely not be worth it, it would make little to no difference. A big part of the reason a 3rd gender is needed that you don't seem to want to acknowledge is for women to have their own gender, not only for hetero sexual women and lesbians but also because it will benefit hetero sexual men as well. The female they get with should be a female, not someone that is going to try put a cock in the butt.

The 3rd gender should be what females are now with all the menu options it has now but called something else like rolepay or futu or TGirl, the female gender should not have the penis option, only an option for strap ons and the poses that use strap ons should be in its own section in the menu.

Until the devs do something to reduce the amount of guys doing this and to make it easier for women and hetero sexual men to play the game, where women are not completely mixed in with these guys because we do not have our own gender, where we are constantly assumed to be one of them. Where guys that play the game are going to assume that the females in the game are guys behind the keyboard. Then the market available to the devs is always going to be severely restricted because they have gained a reputation for not caring and not even being willing to try anything to make it better.

Twiggy u still playing game ?

I agree futas should be separate choice from male and female and the animations that associate with them follow. Most of the older worlds recognize the distinction.

You wanna play as Futa..knock yourself out. You have three profiles make one Futa. 

I would like to see Sexydevil franchise personally and the owners choose who they want as customers or not. I'd bet, straight men, and bi women, gay and lesbian would be where the money is. Lesbians don't want to play with men. Straight men don't want men. Bi women typically are open only to women too.

Make women verifiable without giving out identifying info and they would be like kids in a candy room. Not knowing what to pick first.

Doubt futaworld would draw enough on it's own, but who knows.

Edited by THX

I agree with choice.

Three genders give choice. Let the customer decide how they wish to play the game.

Shemale is a very popular choice in Achat and after hetero males, are the biggest paying customers.  Most players who play as a shemale also tend to have an avi of their true sex too.

They did have an unofficial vote once on what name they prefered. Most hated the Shemale tag and prefered to be called TGurl.

Maybe 3dxchat should have a vote on a third gender choice and what name is prefered as well.  Let the matter be decided once and for all.

1 hour ago, THX said:

I'd bet, straight men, and bi women, gay and lesbian would be where the money is.

Lol you basically list all groups of players besides of futa. Like futa is a tiniest part of community and like their needs should be least considered. 

1 hour ago, THX said:

Make women verifiable without giving out identifying info and they would be like kids in a candy room. Not knowing what to pick first.

That's probably true, but the thing is – if you will make a third gender it will not just make all the male playing females to go play this third gender. Tho it can help to reduce the amount, yes. 

I am pretty sure what he is trying to say is that women are inherently flawed, less trust worthy, and naughty creatures and we should be "helped" and held to a different standard of "verification" then men. Here is the thing I don't feel any obligation to prove who I am to most people here, and if I do that is something I am perfectly capable of doing on my own. It really doesn't bother me much what people think about me. I do object though to the idea that women need to be held to a different standard then men its not going to get more women to join if they are told that men get to treat this as a sex fantasy while they have to be "real" about it.

Edited by Niblette

2 hours ago, Vaughan_Rarius said:

Maybe 3dxchat should have a vote on a third gender choice

I doubt they will tbh. I mean what is it for devs – a handful of work and the guaranteed shitstorm of complaining afterwards form the ones who were against it.

3 hours ago, Xizl said:

Lol you basically list all groups of players besides of futa. Like futa is a tiniest part of community and like their needs should be least considered. 

That's probably true, but the thing is – if you will make a third gender it will not just make all the male playing females to go play this third gender. Tho it can help to reduce the amount, yes. 

I think THX was trying to say who would be most preferred by franchises to allow for in their games if they were given a choice and said straight men, bi women, gay and lesbian, as in futus would be behind them, but also something you didn't seem to notice is he also didn't say straight women. Which I find a little funny as how could straight men play without any straight women. But yes likely straight women would be last in the choice of who to cater for. 

The thing is none of us know how many men would go to the 3rd gender, we can only speculate, but if what THX I think it was said is true it sounds in other worlds there is a good number do. Plus also if it is made so these men have to openly lie and check a box to say they are actually women in real life if they still want to play as a female, then there would be at least some that would not be prepared to do that. Again we can only speculate but I like to think that a good number of men would not be prepared to openly lie where the way things are now they don't have to, so my opinion is having a 3rd gender and having an addition to the profile where we say we are male, female or roleplayer in real life would produce quite a big result. Having to lie would have more go to futus where they wouldn't have to, or would state roleplayer if they wanted to play as a female.

It could never be completely eradicated, but it could maybe be brought down to a much more acceptable level. Then maybe more straight women and men and also real lesbians would stick around in the game. Again we can only speculate the amount that leave with this being at least one of the main reasons, as it was for me. I think it is a fair amount do though and also believe a lot do not even try the game because of the reputation it has for so many guys playing as women.

The thing is with games like this or anything where custom is determined by how many join each month and how long on average they stay, it determines the upper amount of custom the game can reach. As time goes on the amount leaving increases as it gets closer to the average stay time, eventually the amount leaving reaches the same as the amount of new players joining. The devs can create spikes where they can get people to come back for a while, like when they created the new beach or when they added the world editor, but it always seems to go back to the numbers it had before, the ones that had come back left again. Although it likely did increase the stay time by a little I think they need to do much more to increase it. There has been a lot of talk about having to so there is more to do like mini games and such, which I think would definitely be a good move and would increase the stay time, but I think doing what ever they could to bring down the amount of guys playing as women the way they do, I mean the ones having it so people believe they are women in real life, bringing that down to a more acceptable level would be the best thing they could do to increase the stay time. And it would also very likely increase the amount of new players joining.

Edited by Twiggy

44 minutes ago, Twiggy said:

The devs can create spikes where they can get people to come back for a while, like when they created the new beach or when they added the world editor, but it always seems to go back to the numbers it had before, the ones that had come back left again.

It always seems? Can you check the game today?

10 minutes ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

It always seems? Can you check the game today?

I can go off what people say about numbers in these forums which seems to show the numbers haven't increased much since I left.

Funny how a person that use to tell me if I wasn't happy I should leave is now making such a big deal of me not being in the game.

1 hour ago, Twiggy said:

I can go off what people say about numbers in these forums which seems to show the numbers haven't increased much since I left.

Funny how a person that use to tell me if I wasn't happy I should leave is now making such a big deal of me not being in the game.

These forums isn`t enough. But these forums shows some numbers too. There was around 100 people after mass dissconections 1 year ago. This year, last time was 150 people. The numbers are rising, the percentage of active users grows up as well as whole user base.

Gotta love when people assume without even play Game that population has decreased lol even worse using forum as stats when we all know that a handful same old same ppl are in these forums :)

lemme give you some more realistic stats 1 year back we had a room with 100 peeps in it and all other rooms where like 10-15 :)

This year many times there were 3-4 rooms with 80 ppl in it n rest rooms to arround 10-15  meaning not only Game has way more player than last year also Game has become better with massive updates :) from late August till now we got 9 updates instead the usually 1 we always got :) and guess what ...The best updates are yet to come :P 

i could also tell you that Game currently has almost 8k accounts  and this xmass estimated to reach 9k accounts :) but u might not believe me hehe Do i care if you do ? Nope  but my stats cant lie ^^ source ? The hell i would tell you :)

PS when we say 8k account dont mean they all play same time cause when EU plays usa sleeps  n vice versa 

population is rotating according their time zones 

Lol Alivia, do you want me to go back and find where around 2 months ago you stated the game had 6k people in it, as you and a few others saying that is where I got the game hasn't grown much since I have been gone. As for rooms like you say where there was 80 people in 3 to 4 rooms and the rest having 10 to 15, well that use to happen 2 years ago, fairly regularly, so thanks for verifying that it seems it hasn't changed much. There was often 300 to 400 people and more showing in rooms 2 years ago. 2 years ago lots of people estimated or got from Pandora that there were 6,500 people and watching these forums whenever it has come up, people, including yourself, have stayed around that estimate. I can remember where at least 2 years ago telling someone that they can't just say there is 400 to 500 people in the game at a particular time just because there was that many showing in rooms in the rooms list, because they also had to allow for people in private rooms that would be a lot more than they realised. So if the rooms have now what you say then it hasn't changed much has it. 

Plus there you go again making out you know something you do not and stating figures like they are fact when all you are really doing is giving your BS estimate.

Why do you think the devs are doing what they are doing lately, more updates, trying to give people in the game what has been asked for over years and such, do you think it is because that growth is looking really good? My opinion is they have seen that it isn't and are doing their best to try rectify it.

Edited by Twiggy

Just before Pandora was ended someone showed where it showed a bit over 6k, but yes there was another time before that someone showed a bit under 4k. I can remember thinking wow it has grown a lot in a short time and wondering how accurate those figures from Pandora really were.

I have seen lots in this forum that seems to suggest it hasn't grown much over the last couple of years.

Edited by Twiggy

With Patch 400 out (congrats team, by the way) - I was personally expecting it to be a bit bigger - I mean, it's Patch 400.
I'm glad they've finally added the ability for females to keep dresses on during sex, but men can't keep their pants on during foreplay - and a lot of the dresses misalign with sex positions.

It's a start, but it needs improvement - and equality, haha. I just wished 400 had a bit more to it, but I'm thankful for the semi-frequent updates the team's been dishing out.

Hello. first I want to say that Im glad to see new things related to ladies wear. but I also have some criticism about this sports shoe (photos are given as an example). i dont understand why the shoe itself was created so the girl has to walk all the time, sit in a chair, dance, etc. just on my toes, i guess these are not thumbs (ballerina shoes)🤨... also the front looks like my toes are in a constant 90 degree state.😖😖

2019-10-28 14-53-44_8213.png

2019-10-28 14-56-13_9691.png