3DXChat Community

Upcoming Updates Discussion

Gizmo

1 hour ago, JimStevens said:

Okkkk, before we move forward, I want to take this moment to thank Gizmo for all the updates so far.

I remember, when I started, we had a handful of poses, a small pile of cloths, and two apartments that we could decorate.  Since then, there are 100+ poses,  mountains of clothing, and an entire world editor for us to design our wildest dreams.  I wont deny that I would like to see more, but what's more important, is that I didn't have to do the work to create 3DX or implement any update.  For that, I am grateful.

Now,  almost ever idea we could think of has been suggested, somewhere in this thread.    Most of which are good ideas; however, not all are realistic, in practice.   Some could cause conflict between users, while others would be too complicated to develop.

One of those suggestions is to better incorporate Rochi's .dll into the game.  I think it should be top priority; since, it seems to be a re-occurring theme among the posts; however, I don't know why it hasn't been added already.

I see no reason to argue over these suggestions; because, it doesn't get us anywhere and we end up wasting time fighting, when we could be discussing the Topic.  Upcoming Updates.

The most features of rochi Dll have been added well the ones that Devs wanted that is So far :)

There has to be a reason why they dont ad all features (think about it they preffer make 4 new poses than copy paste Some of rochi features ..So pretty sure there is a reason behind :) 

Firstly thank you to the devs for the actual FFF poses, it not only is great to see them and will make a lot of lesbians happy to see, it also shows they are prepared to consider what is being said in these forums.

There is a lot more to the clothes that are shown than people will likely realise, I think they are the 1st pieces of clothing done by players, the 1st custom clothing to make it into the game. Which means the devs have finally decided to allow custom clothing by at least some members of the game. Congratulations to Manyasha and Redji, and well done. Please do more.

30 minutes ago, Leathium said:

...people will NEVER be happy.

I agree. Devs do regular updates. Devs actually listen to what players ask and add the stuff, that was really needed for a long time. Ofc it's impossible to add EVERYTHING in one or a few updates, so someone will always be unhappy with update. 

Thank you to the Devs for the amazing changes and improvements made to the game.

There are a couple of things, I thought were better unchanged though and I wonder if these could be returned to the way they were.

1. This is the white texture in Patterns called "Folds"   It used to be white and crisp and was ideal for bed sheets, like the picture.

Folds_texture..jpg

But it doesnt look neat like above. Now it is a texture that looks crumpled and messy.  See?

Folds_texture_1.jpg?width=400&height=297

Can we have the white, crisp prestine look back?

2. I love the water camera and the look of the water.  However, I also liked the transparent look of the water before. I could see my lower body and underwater steps or stepping stones to raise my avi out the water.

mO4V1o9.jpg

Now I cannot see under the water and the shoreline does not look as realistic as before.

Love Island's shoreline.

water_issue_7_shoreline.jpg?width=365&he

I have trouble rising out of the water to follow the path on the iceberg in LI or find steps to yachts etc...  The photographs of the avatars in water are only seen from the waterline up too and do not look so realistic as before. The pics showing our bodies under the water are  no longer possible.

water_issue_2.jpg?width=400&height=269

water_issue_6.jpg?width=400&height=286

water_issue_5.jpg?width=400&height=207

water_issue_8.jpg?width=400&height=192

water_issue_10.jpg?width=400&height=188

water_issue_9.jpg?width=400&height=283

Is it possible to have the transparency of the water back. It would be very useful for pics and would help us to get out of the water easier and avoiding getting stuck.

Not to be that guy here...but does anything else think these shorts look like a saggy drawstring trash bag? These are like the 10-gallon hat equivalent of shorts, nobody needs that much space in their pants. The in-seam on those are more-than-halfway down the thigh. You'd be forced to waddle trying to walk in those things. Can we get a cool waddling animation for these? :)

I guess the ladies got their trash bag dress, we finally got trash bag shorts. yay...

Seriously though, is there any chance we could get some normal clothes? Like a proper suit, polo shirt, swim trunks, cargo pants, simple jackets, etc.? Beards? Stuff that lots of people would use? As it is right now we've got 3 tops that look decent. The rest are weird sweaters your grandma would buy you, and a leather jacket that looks like a big crumpled-up piece of plastic. We've got one option for facial hair and it's ludicrous, despite there being an actual category for beards in the character editor, and the stubble 'mechanic' (I use that generously here) was taken away with the latest updates.

I'm actually pretty happy we got something finally...after years...but could we cover the basics first?

58 minutes ago, nobody said:

omg more cloths for guys and more hetero poses geez Gizmo majority has always right start to listen you want more maoney make poses for people who are majority dont turn this game into freak show

You are disgusting bigot.

What did i Told you guys?..

poster270.jpg

YEEESSSS!!!!:D The First ones (SSF) Was Just The "Tip Of the Iceberg"n ow we have some REAL FFF animations, and as the recomendatons, not just me, but many players also did before.. "to use existant animations and modify them instead of creating from Cero to make it faster" everybody can see wich poses are, and now adapted into a Lesbian 3Some

GOOD WORK  GUYS!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!:wub:

But Pleaaaaaaaaaaase don't forget te TRIANGLE!!!...

16 - FFF Lesbian Trianagle.png

And a Big Thank also to Manyasha and Redji.. the old times when players contribue are back!!!

HUUUUUGS!!!...:)

Edited by XXXJessikaXXX

On 10/14/2019 at 5:08 PM, Vaughan_Rarius said:

Thank you to the Devs for the amazing changes and improvements made to the game.

There are a couple of things, I thought were better unchanged though and I wonder if these could be returned to the way they were.

1. This is the white texture in Patterns called "Folds"   It used to be white and crisp and was ideal for bed sheets, like the picture.

Folds_texture..jpg

But it doesnt look neat like above. Now it is a texture that looks crumpled and messy.  See?

Folds_texture_1.jpg?width=400&height=297

Can we have the white, crisp prestine look back?

2. I love the water camera and the look of the water.  However, I also liked the transparent look of the water before. I could see my lower body and underwater steps or stepping stones to raise my avi out the water.

mO4V1o9.jpg

Now I cannot see under the water and the shoreline does not look as realistic as before.

Love Island's shoreline.

water_issue_7_shoreline.jpg?width=365&he

I have trouble rising out of the water to follow the path on the iceberg in LI or find steps to yachts etc...  The photographs of the avatars in water are only seen from the waterline up too and do not look so realistic as before. The pics showing our bodies under the water are  no longer possible.

water_issue_2.jpg?width=400&height=269

water_issue_6.jpg?width=400&height=286

water_issue_5.jpg?width=400&height=207

water_issue_8.jpg?width=400&height=192

water_issue_10.jpg?width=400&height=188

water_issue_9.jpg?width=400&height=283

Is it possible to have the transparency of the water back. It would be very useful for pics and would help us to get out of the water easier and avoiding getting stuck.

About ocean n water its wayyyyyy Better now no need to change its 4 k shader ocean and more realistic 

but i agree with you about the folds texture