3DXChat Community

Upcoming Updates Discussion

Gizmo

11 hours ago, Xizl said:

I myself don't take 3dxchat as "just a game" (not sure if I am doing a right thing tho by doing so) but I just always keep in mind that anything people say in 3dxchat or internet in general can easily be lie, so I don't have much expectations about people being honest, especially about rl. I guess I just don't care about who person are irl, I mean I don't interact with anyone's body, only avatar and personality. Maybe 3dxchat is just a wrong place for you, I mean there are exist some games with "fake check" or with voice chat, where you can limit your space by playing only with ones who goes through some checks or ready to use voice. 3dxchat seems more about fantasy than about rl connection. Yeah, it's still feelings here, we don't have a virtual heart, we have only one - the real one, but still 3dxchat, with multi avis, with no voice chat, with no ability to verify your sex in any way... seems like a game that does not even try to be connected to rl much and aimed mostly to let people dive deeper in fantasy.

Hmm, something that use to be very often said in these forums but I have just realised I haven't seen said for quite a while now is people saying they stay mainly for the friends they have made. Maybe most of those people have gone and only people like you who play the game as fake friends are left. Because the way you just described to play the game does not allow you to make real friends. For that to happen you need to get to know the person behind the keyboard and how can you do that if you can't trust a word anyone says. Now I know you will likely say something like you have to take time to get to know someone and develop trust, but again how are we meant to do that when we can't trust a word people say, when there are so many that want to play the game as fake friends. 

These fake friends want everyone to believe they are being real friends and a lot of them have become very good at it, but mostly eventually get found out where usually people get hurt. Well that is the way it use to be but maybe now the game is so full of these fakes that what is left in the game now don't really care because they are all doing the same thing. But I doubt it, there will still be lots of people that believe the good friend they have made is being honest with them and trusting they have made a good online friend. Why, because if the game doesn't have that then all the friendships are fake and no real friendships can be formed, same as if the game was ever known to have no real females in it then the fake females wouldn't be able to exist either. 

You can say all you want that the way to play the game is to just not believe anything anyone says, but very much the majority in the game are doing that, it is only the degree of how much they do that changes. Some will only have even just one friend they trust and talk and listen to like a real friend, where what they say is taken notice of, taken as being something said by a friend. Others will have several and others will trust far to easily. Without being able to do that the game becomes just a game and gets boring very quickly. The harder it is made to find real friends the harder it is to settle in the game. 

So my view of the people that insist on being fake is they rely heavily on the ones that do not and in fact are using them to be able to do what they do. It's simple, as I said if everyone was known to be fake then no one would put anything to what anyone says or does and no real friendships could be formed, only fake ones. If only fake friendships could be made would it be enough to have people stay, I don't think so, like would people say things like I stay mainly because of my fake friends, lol

You can keep going on all you want about how what these people do should be allowed and make as many excuses for them as you can, but you never be able to say that what they are doing is not the main cause of the severe lack of trust the game has. You know that yourself or you wouldn't be making excuses like you need to not trust what people say. The thing is it is the level of dis trust it creates, it is far to high and things can be done to lower it right down that won't be done while so many insist on them not being done.

The devs have listened to you people for far to long, all the people that come in these forums using the same name as in the game where they are meant to be females, having people believe they are females in real life and giving across opinions that are taken as a female opinion. Convincing the devs they should not do anything that will make it harder for them to be able to do that. What we have now is a game where trust is not only very low we have people like you saying not to trust and that is the way to play. Wow, what a great business model.

3 minutes ago, Twiggy said:

Because the way you just described to play the game does not allow you to make real friends.

Why don't people make real friends in real life and virtual friends in virtual life? Different people play this game differently. Not everyone uses 3dxchat to make "real" friends (what is real and what is not is still a big question). Most of the consumers here play 3dxchat just for fun (according to the quality of rooms I saw today).

2 minutes ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

Why don't people make real friends in real life and virtual friends in virtual life? Different people play this game differently. Not everyone uses 3dxchat to make "real" friends (what is real and what is not is still a big question). Most of the consumers here play 3dxchat just for fun (according to the quality of rooms I saw today).

So tell me EX, do you let people know you are not being a real friend, or do you just let them believe that you are, because I remember you saying you mainly stay because of the friends you made.

I will add this and then I am going to shut up about it, we have gone on long enough this round..

YOU DON'T TALK TO THE AVATAR, YOU TALK TO THE REAL PERSON BEHIND THE KEYBOARD.

Edited by Twiggy

8 minutes ago, Twiggy said:

So tell me EX, do you let people know you are not being a real friend, or do you just let them believe that you are, because I remember you saying you mainly stay because of the friends you made.

As I said, who is real and who is not is a big question. Virtual friends and real friends is equal for me. 😉

1 minute ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

As I said, who is real and who is not is a big question. Virtual friends and real friends is equal for me. 😉

Ok, one more addition...

As I just pointed out but will now say differently, do you let your friends know you are only being a virtual friend, do you make that clear to them? because I doubt that very much. And how many of those friends would remain friends if you let them know. I am sure you know the answer to that and is why you do not let them know.

7 minutes ago, Twiggy said:

Ok, one more addition...

As I just pointed out but will now say differently, do you let your friends know you are only being a virtual friend, do you make that clear to them? because I doubt that very much. And how many of those friends would remain friends if you let them know. I am sure you know the answer to that and is why you do not let them know.

You sure? You know nothing then ^_^  You should think twice before you do that weird conclusion. I and my friends have another level of consciousness and a different quality than you suggest. There is nothing virtual or real between us. Friends are friends. In order to make friends you need to communicate a lot and understand each other. How can you separate one from the other? I drew your attention to virtual and real friends a couple of posts ago, but only according to your beliefs, opinion about what friend is. I stay with my point of view. 

10 minutes ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

You sure? You know nothing then ^_^  You should think twice before you do that weird conclusion. I and my friends have another level of consciousness and a different quality than you suggest. There is nothing virtual or real between us. Friends are friends. In order to make friends you need to communicate a lot and understand each other. How can you separate one from the other? I drew your attention to virtual and real friends a couple of posts ago, but only according to your beliefs, opinion about what friend is. I stay with my point of view. 

Well it depends on what you mean by virtual friends, maybe I misunderstood but I don't think so. If you mean virtual friends as to what I have been calling fake friends then there is a big difference. But maybe you are saying virtual friends as in friends you have made in games, if so what I said earlier stands and you should agree with. But if not I highlighted a piece in your post that I actually agree with, but what you seem to be saying is even if their understanding of you is of fake you it is ok. Even though you know that if they find out it is very likely they are not going to like it. 

There are far to many people in 3DXChat play the game of trust, in particular when it comes to people who are not real females getting people to trust that they are. Most of the other things don't matter, like if someone wants to try convince everyone he is really superman no one is going to think he really is and it is very unlikely to create any problems. If some guy wanted to go around saying he has a 12 long cock, it is unlikely to create any problems. If a girl wanted to say she is sexy and hot when she is not it is unlikely to create any real problems, but people putting so much effort into having everyone believe they are real females when they are not are creating many problems. So for anyone who is doing that they are creating those problems, no question about it. And they are doing it knowing they are creating those problems.

Good job with the updates so far. I was curious if it would be possible to increase the intensity amounts for eyebrows and beards in future? Mine ended up getting reset after accidentally entering the dress up in 64 and now that 32 is no longer available I can't go back and fix them lol.

13 minutes ago, Twiggy said:

Well it depends on what you mean by virtual friends, maybe I misunderstood but I don't think so. If you mean virtual friends as to what I have been calling fake friends then there is a big difference. But maybe you are saying virtual friends as in friends you have made in games, if so what I said earlier stands and you should agree with. But if not I highlighted a piece in your post that I actually agree with, but what you seem to be saying is even if their understanding of you is of fake you it is ok. Even though you know that if they find out it is very likely they are not going to like it. 

By "virtual" I meant meeting in virtual worlds. For me friends are friends. It isn`t important where we met and how we looks. There is no fakes. I don`t have many friends here.  I know some of them outside. Some of them don`t want to show themselves. Some people have suffered for their lives. One person became invalid, suffered a deep mental trauma and lost his appearance. He will never show himself. A person wants to communicate and be a part of society. What do you offer to say him? "Hey, you are not a friend if you will not show yourself"? No. it's not humane. If someone doesn`t want to share some of their real life things, if they feel more comfortable without it, I can`t blame them. I feel comfortable if my friends feel the same. Any friend is a real person with their personalities.

35 minutes ago, Twiggy said:

There are far to many people in 3DXChat play the game of trust, in particular when it comes to people who are not real females getting people to trust that they are. Most of the other things don't matter, like if someone wants to try convince everyone he is really superman no one is going to think he really is and it is very unlikely to create any problems. If some guy wanted to go around saying he has a 12 long cock, it is unlikely to create any problems. If a girl wanted to say she is sexy and hot when she is not it is unlikely to create any real problems, but people putting so much effort into having everyone believe they are real females when they are not are creating many problems. So for anyone who is doing that they are creating those problems, no question about it. And they are doing it knowing they are creating those problems.

I have no idea how a conversation about friendship turned into a conversation about genders. If you have so many thoughts, create a topic somewhere in the forum and start discussion. This is "upcoming-updates-discussion". It would be better for everyone.

2 hours ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

By "virtual" I meant meeting in virtual worlds. For me friends are friends. It isn`t important where we met and how we looks. There is no fakes. I don`t have many friends here.  I know some of them outside. Some of them don`t want to show themselves. Some people have suffered for their lives. One person became invalid, suffered a deep mental trauma and lost his appearance. He will never show himself. A person wants to communicate and be a part of society. What do you offer to say him? "Hey, you are not a friend if you will not show yourself"? No. it's not humane. If someone doesn`t want to share some of their real life things, if they feel more comfortable without it, I can`t blame them. I feel comfortable if my friends feel the same. Any friend is a real person with their personalities.

I have no idea how a conversation about friendship turned into a conversation about genders. If you have so many thoughts, create a topic somewhere in the forum and start discussion. This is "upcoming-updates-discussion". It would be better for everyone.

For starters my conversation and point in here has always been about the guys playing as females, pretending to be females in real life and the effect it has on others including making it hard to trust and make friendships. It is you that tried to take it away from that.

Also I had friends in the game who let others know nothing about themselves, that is fine, but I found my relationship with them were different to others who let me know who they really are. For example if I knew they were a guy and playing as a female I would not have conversations with them that I would only have with other women. If someone wants to roleplay their character in 3DXChat that is fine also, as long as they don't try to convince people they are really a female in real life when they are not. If they want to play a female in the game when they are not a female in real life they should stay away from trying to convince everyone they are really a female, because that then becomes not roleplaying but deception. I should have the choice as a real female if I want to talk girl talk with them or not, everyone should have the choice on how they want to respond to them, not be forced into treating every female in the game as most likely not being a real female.

Also if you are so concerned about this subject keeping going in this thread stop talking to me about it and making post to have me respond. 

3 hours ago, Twiggy said:

For starters my conversation and point in here has always been about the guys playing as females, pretending to be females in real life and the effect it has on others including making it hard to trust and make friendships. It is you that tried to take it away from that.

I didn`t try to take away from anything, I took exactly the phrase I was surprised about and reply.

3 hours ago, Twiggy said:

Also I had friends in the game who let others know nothing about themselves, that is fine, but I found my relationship with them were different to others who let me know who they really are. For example if I knew they were a guy and playing as a female I would not have conversations with them that I would only have with other women. If someone wants to roleplay their character in 3DXChat that is fine also, as long as they don't try to convince people they are really a female in real life when they are not. If they want to play a female in the game when they are not a female in real life they should stay away from trying to convince everyone they are really a female, because that then becomes not roleplaying but deception. I should have the choice as a real female if I want to talk girl talk with them or not, everyone should have the choice on how they want to respond to them, not be forced into treating every female in the game as most likely not being a real female.

You're talking about a relationship based on sexual preference. Who the people are in real life, will never affect their friendship(exactly friendship). That's what I meant.

4 hours ago, Twiggy said:

Also if you are so concerned about this subject keeping going in this thread stop talking to me about it and making post to have me respond. 

You do an off topic in this thread and provokes others to do the same. Create a special topic if you have to say something.

On 10/1/2019 at 3:15 AM, reasoner512 said:

Because there are very few real women in this game. even fewer homosexual and bisexual women.

If we look at the number of futas that are all controlled by men and homosexual/bisexual men, we can understand why gizmo makes so many shemale positions.

Sorry, for gizmo equality for players isn't important but money.

This was the 1st post that started it all, not that I am knocking him for doing so, he has as much right as anyone else to say what he feels. I quoted this post and gave my opinion and so did Leeloo.

Then Xizl came in arguing against us, then you. So are you saying I have no right to do the same thing you do.

As I said in a previous post, I don't start these, I come in after someone else has started it off, which is the same as you and Xizl do.

Funny how you and Xizl always seem to get so upset about it whenever the subject is raised. 

Well I have already said I am going to stop on this subject and will try hard to do so, but I feel fairly sure that either you or Xizl will want to keep it going.

45 minutes ago, Twiggy said:

This was the 1st post that started it all, not that I am knocking him for doing so, he has as much right as anyone else to say what he feels. I quoted this post and gave my opinion and so did Leeloo.

Then Xizl came in arguing against us, then you. So are you saying I have no right to do the same thing you do.

As I said in a previous post, I don't start these, I come in after someone else has started it off, which is the same as you and Xizl do.

Funny how you and Xizl always seem to get so upset about it whenever the subject is raised. 

Well I have already said I am going to stop on this subject and will try hard to do so, but I feel fairly sure that either you or Xizl will want to keep it going.

Funny how you are wrong in facts and conclusions. Have a good one :)

ps: I highly recommend to think about to start a special topic to avoid any offtopic.

Edited by ☙𝔼𝕩❧

9 hours ago, Twiggy said:

people who has butthurt never know when to stop. let them be

kLP1gIs.png

Edited by reasoner512

9 minutes ago, reasoner512 said:

people who has butthurt never know when to stop. let them be

Your commentary kind of ironic, considering that this is Twiggy the one who keeps talking about this "males disguise themselves as females and ruining the game" subject in any topic where it (or anything that is barely related to any aspect of it) was touched even a tiny bit if was touched at all, and this is while she left the game a many months ago. 

Okkkk, before we move forward, I want to take this moment to thank Gizmo for all the updates so far.

I remember, when I started, we had a handful of poses, a small pile of cloths, and two apartments that we could decorate.  Since then, there are 100+ poses,  mountains of clothing, and an entire world editor for us to design our wildest dreams.  I wont deny that I would like to see more, but what's more important, is that I didn't have to do the work to create 3DX or implement any update.  For that, I am grateful.

Now,  almost ever idea we could think of has been suggested, somewhere in this thread.    Most of which are good ideas; however, not all are realistic, in practice.   Some could cause conflict between users, while others would be too complicated to develop.

One of those suggestions is to better incorporate Rochi's .dll into the game.  I think it should be top priority; since, it seems to be a re-occurring theme among the posts; however, I don't know why it hasn't been added already.

I see no reason to argue over these suggestions; because, it doesn't get us anywhere and we end up wasting time fighting, when we could be discussing the Topic.  Upcoming Updates.