3DXChat Community

Upcoming Updates Discussion

Gizmo

3 hours ago, Xizl said:

@Kiss He/she spamming with the same stuff in 3 topics already while they already created their own topic with the very same subject.

It`s okay if someone new get to the forum first time and want to bring their wishes to the devs/community. Pictures of poses that they wish, words to the devs what they wish is just an offer/feedback. Seems without any forum experience. As you say everyone do mistakes.

7 hours ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

The Shemale community has an equal right to be here.

Yes I fully agree they do, but I noticed you called them shemales, why is that, when you all seem to be so insistent that in the game they be called female.

3 minutes ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

I didn`t get your point. The person was asked poses for TS. In the game we have M/F/T.

The person did not ask for poses for TS in the game, he said Bi Females, I believe deliberately to cause a stir, also he did that in several threads. If he had asked for those poses as TS poses and showed the poses he did there would not be a problem. As you yourself have shown, they are shemale poses, not bi female.

7 minutes ago, Twiggy said:

The person did not ask for poses for TS in the game, he said Bi Females, I believe deliberately to cause a stir, also he did that in several threads. If he had asked for those poses as TS poses and showed the poses he did there would not be a problem. As you yourself have shown, they are shemale poses, not bi female.

FM means female/male. bi-bissexual. bissexual females and males. Seems @Kiss tried to bring exactly this idea. Anyway, the photos here.

Anyway they have this right to post :)

Edited by ☙𝔼𝕩❧
many thoughts

3 minutes ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

FM means female/male

And where in those poses is the female. Plus he did not just say FM, he said Bi FM, a Bi female is a female who goes with both sexes, one who has a vagina. Again I will point out that even you said shemale, because they are shemale poses. If the game is not going to have a 3rd gender then shemales should be under MM, if it has a dick it is a male pose.

5 minutes ago, Twiggy said:

And where in those poses is the female. Plus he did not just say FM, he said Bi FM, a Bi female is a female who goes with both sexes, one who has a vagina. Again I will point out that even you said shemale, because they are shemale poses. If the game is not going to have a 3rd gender then shemales should be under MM, if it has a dick it is a male pose.

I think that person meant what was shown in the picture and it is quite understandable. Everyone can write a lot and something can be wrong, but the picture explains everything. 

The game has 3rd gender as an option. It`s how devs are provide their old idea about shemales. A penis which can be choosen by fem avi.

Edited by ☙𝔼𝕩❧
add

3 hours ago, Xizl said:

Well @Twiggy kind of right about this @Kiss He/she spamming with the same stuff in 3 topics already while they already created their own topic with the very same subject. Though Twiggy not better in this case lol, bringing up the same stuff, her beloved preach about men playing female ruining the game she no longer play, in dozens of topics, even when the subject of the thread is unrelated/barely related to it. She just do it in a smarter way, not spamming with almost same message in one hour in several threads, but making it prolonged with a time and writing mostly the same thing, just in different words. And yes, I understand that I am not better myself here right now in case of doing this offtopic 🙃

Look back to when ever I have spoken of this, it is always after someone else has brought up the subject, but yes I do get involved quite a lot, when ever I see it in fact. You can go me all you want, you can try excuse the behaviour of these guys all you want but we all know the truth. No matter what their excuse, women born in a mans body, touching on their feminine side, what ever they wish to use, they are making things hard for others who just want to play the game. Yes they should be able to play and act out their fantasies, but do they have to represent themselves as women, is it fair on others that they do when it makes it so we cannot play our game without having to make huge allowances for them.

1, We can't trust anything any female says in the game as being the opinion of a real female, and that happens lots.

2. We get assumed to be most likely one of them and often asked to prove otherwise.

3. We see drama after drama caused through these guys lying to their in game partners.

4. Peoples opinions of what women are looking for in the game get based on what the3se guys say.

I can go on and create a huge list of all the different problems it causes as you know I have before, but you and others seem to think that them being able to fulfil their fantasies is so much more important than all the problems it causes.

5 minutes ago, Twiggy said:

Look back to when ever I have spoken of this, it is always after someone else has brought up the subject, but yes I do get involved quite a lot, when ever I see it in fact. You can go me all you want, you can try excuse the behaviour of these guys all you want but we all know the truth. No matter what their excuse, women born in a mans body, touching on their feminine side, what ever they wish to use, they are making things hard for others who just want to play the game. Yes they should be able to play and act out their fantasies, but do they have to represent themselves as women, is it fair on others that they do when it makes it so we cannot play our game without having to make huge allowances for them.

1, We can't trust anything any female says in the game as being the opinion of a real female, and that happens lots.

2. We get assumed to be most likely one of them and often asked to prove otherwise.

3. We see drama after drama caused through these guys lying to their in game partners.

4. Peoples opinions of what women are looking for in the game get based on what the3se guys say.

I can go on and create a huge list of all the different problems it causes as you know I have before, but you and others seem to think that them being able to fulfil their fantasies is so much more important than all the problems it causes.

Can you give any solution on your part?

1 hour ago, Twiggy said:

No matter what their excuse, women born in a mans body, touching on their feminine side, what ever they wish to use

And in another topic you were writing, in the very begining of this post https://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/9059-3dxchat-27-64-bit-build-392/&do=findComment&comment=356564 

"The Futas, transgenders and even males who are trying to touch on their feminine side I believe represent only a small of the thousands of female avis in 3DXChat that are male" 

At this point I am not even sure who exactly are you fighting with or trying to fight. Previously it seems like you were fighting with ones who play female avis just for some control over female avi and sexual relief. Now you saying that "No matter what their excuse, women born in a mans body, touching on their feminine side". Tbh, considering how less (at least from my point of view) you know about the subject, using the sentences like "real futa" and seeing "Futas" like some rl people – I am not sure you, yourself are have a clear idea of who are you fighting with.

Who you fight with? Anyone with male genetalia irl, who play as a female in game and don't put info about their biologic sex in their profile? Or it's not about profile and you fight only the ones who make stories about being female irl, lying on direct question and using other people's photos? Or only the ones who play female not to touch their femenine side, but to control femenine avi? Or everyone who are not transgender? 

I remember you were saying you are not against transgenders. But I have a feeling, maybe I wrong ofc, that your understanding of who is transgender is differs from who they really are. 

I have a two questions for you to understand your position:

1. How do you understand word "transgender".

2. Who exactly you fight with?  

2 hours ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

It`s okay if someone new get to the forum first time and want to bring their wishes to the devs/community.

I agree! But understanding that spamming like they did is not a good thing – is a common sense. It's not even about this forum. I don't think that this person is first time in some internet community. I mean... They never used any forum or at least any social media platform before? 

1 hour ago, Xizl said:

And in another topic you were writing, in the very begining of this post https://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/9059-3dxchat-27-64-bit-build-392/&do=findComment&comment=356564 

"The Futas, transgenders and even males who are trying to touch on their feminine side I believe represent only a small of the thousands of female avis in 3DXChat that are male" 

At this point I am not even sure who exactly are you fighting with or trying to fight. Previously it seems like you were fighting with ones who play female avis just for some control over female avi and sexual relief. Now you saying that "No matter what their excuse, women born in a mans body, touching on their feminine side". Tbh, considering how less (at least from my point of view) you know about the subject, using the sentences like "real futa" and seeing "Futas" like some rl people – I am not sure you, yourself are have a clear idea of who are you fighting with.

Who you fight with? Anyone with male genetalia irl, who play as a female in game and don't put info about their biologic sex in their profile? Or it's not about profile and you fight only the ones who make stories about being female irl, lying on direct question and using other people's photos? Or only the ones who play female not to touch their femenine side, but to control femenine avi? Or everyone who are not transgender? 

I remember you were saying you are not against transgenders. But I have a feeling, maybe I wrong ofc, that your understanding of who is transgender is differs from who they really are. 

I have a two questions for you to understand your position:

1. How do you understand word "transgender".

2. Who exactly you fight with?  

Oh I finally gave in to you with all your talk about me being wrong about how many aren't transgenders and say it really doesn't matter who they are, and you come back and still ague with me, lol. I still believe that the majority are just guys wanting to control a female avi, but what I am saying to you now is it really doesn't matter. If you are right then as you have agreed there is a lot of problems caused by what they do then you are actually saying that trouble is caused by the transgenders. Likely as I had said in my previous post, you think that their right to play out their fantasies out ways all the problems that you agree are caused.

My fight as you put it, I would prefer to call it my disappointment with a game I played in for 4 years and did my part to help build, is with the people, who ever they are, that run around in the game pretending to be females. Now we disagree on the amount of them there are, but even if you are right and 30% do say so in their profiles, which I am sure is way over how many actually do, then 70% don't and they are still by far the majority. They are, whether they are transgenders or not, are causing the problems, my opinion is most are not transgenders, your opinion is most are, but it really doesn't matter. Their right to fulfil their fantasies should not include having such an affect on other peoples games, they should not feel they have a right to include themselves in our sexual identities, they should not feel they have a right to fool people into believing they are real females behind the keyboard when doing so creates so many problems.

As for transgenders and me knowing about them, I actually was friends with one who lived 2 doors from us when I was going to uni, and also through her met others. Those transgenders were nothing like the majority of the ones I met in the game. For example most of the ones I met in real life seemed to be more interested in getting with males where as in the game most seem to not want to be with males. Which is one of the reasons I believe most of them are just guys wanting a female avi they can control.

Now I don't care that I got things wrong with the actual meaning of futas, futas are futas in the game and who do you think most of them are controlled by? my opinion is very few would be controlled by a female behind the keyboard, but almost all seem to represent themselves as being a female behind the keyboard.

Edited by Twiggy

1 hour ago, Xizl said:

I agree! But understanding that spamming like they did is not a good thing – is a common sense. It's not even about this forum. I don't think that this person is first time in some internet community. I mean... They never used any forum or at least any social media platform before? 

It is also a very good chance that this person is an alt just out to stir shit.

3 hours ago, Twiggy said:

Oh I finally gave in to you with all your talk about me being wrong about how many aren't transgenders and say it really doesn't matter who they are

So the ones you fight with are actually anyone with male genitalia, who plays as a female avi and does not state their real biologic sex in one or another form (in name or in profile)? So for example someone with TG/sissy in name or with "male controlled" or similar in their profile is fine, but any other biologic male playing female avi is not fine if their real sex in one or another form does not stated in the name or in the profile? Am I right? It may seem like I am asking the same thing again, just in other words – well probably I do – but it's because despite of a lot of words you wrote, you did not actually answer on the question straight. And same about transgenders – you did not answer what you understand under the word "transgender". Okay, you had transgender friends in the past, they were not having much in common with most of transgenders or the ones calling themselves transgenders in 3dxchat and they had another sexual orientation than most of ones in 3dxchat. So what? It, to some point, explains your lack of believe to 3dxchat's transgenders or the ones who claims to be the ones but how it answers my question? Well, you ofc free person and free to not answer these questions straight if they are seems inconvenient for you but then it would be silly to expect that people going to understand you and your position, if you can't clearly say about who and what exactly you see as a problem and with who and what you try to fight on this forum.

My fight as you put it, I would prefer to call it my disappointment with a game I played in for 4 years

I can't believe it. I mean, not that you played 4 years – that is easy to believe, but to believe that it's just a disappointment. You keep doing it for months if not more, trying to persuade community or Gizmo or just let out your emotions about this problem – for months! After you already left the game. I mean... I played in League of Legends for a several years. I could not imagine myself caring about some problems of this game on it's forums or other places where it being discussed after even one month of ceasing to play. Maybe I wrong, but it really looks like you having some mission, some great fight. Because in other case I can't explain for myself why would you keep doing what you do if you don't even play the game. Or you planning to come back in 3dxchat if Gizmo will make a third gender option and/or make some other game changes like ability to state rl gender in profile? Because if you do – you doing it wrong. I admit, sometime you make valuable posts with a real proposals how to change the current state of the things, but most of the time you just spit the hate about very large part of the community, without even defining clearly who exactly you attacking. You will not achieve anything good or positive by doing so. You will not make the solve of the problem closer by doing so.

Now we disagree on the amount of them there are, but even if you are right and 30% do say so in their profiles, which I am sure is way over how many actually do, then 70% don't and they are still by far the majority. They are, whether they are transgenders or not, are causing the problems, my opinion is most are not transgenders, your opinion is most are

1. I did not say that 30% of biologic males playing as a females have info that they are not females irl. I said:

Well I have another numbers. I tried to check it myself a few times – it was around from 5% to 30% depending on how to count and were different with each check. When I say how to count I mean:

1. Should I compare the amount of people with (male operated) or such in their profile with a whole population of the futa location or only with the ones who play as a futa? 

2. Should I count the ones who have femboy/sissy/CD in their name/profile. I think yes, but someone would say no.

But yeah, anyway people who specify their rl gender in profile is minority in futa rooms. But I never had numbers like 1 of 100.

And as I said later, I were taking my numbers from futa rooms, where is actually the biggest (in percentage) amount of biologic males playing as a females (I hope here we agree). And also this rooms have a biggest amount of people who put the rl-gender info in their profile/name. And also it was 30% only one time and it depends on how to count. I do not state that 30% of all biologic males playing as a females in 3dxchat have this info in their profile/name. I understand than in average that number is a lot less.

But in the same time I think that the method of how you count it is wrong (or at least what I see as a method of how you count it). I mean just going in some general location, count the number of female avis, count the number of ones who have info about their rl gender and then say that if 2 of 100 have this info, than only 2 of 100 males playing as a females notifying about it in their profile. Because some of this female avis – are actually females irl and you don't know for sure what percentage, and this percentage can vary a lot just because of random factors. That's why when I count – I take my numbers from futa rooms (where the percentage of real females is less). I count almost all – the ones with TG/TS/sissy/male operated/crossdresser/CD/femboi in name/profile and compare it with a whole number of female avis in the room. And in average I had something like 10-15% but even in futa rooms some female avis are real females, I even saw some with rl photos with signs so I the actual percentage of male controlled female avis who have info about them being male irl in their name/profile is actually MORE then 10-15%, at least in futa rooms, considering to my observations. And I don't count the ones with "futa" in profile. Tho I agree with you that almost all of them (I mean the ones who play as a futa) are males and if count them too and just admit that in 3dxchat "futa" in profile/name = biologic male irl – numbers will be like x2 bigger. Plus there are some who have shemale arts as their profile's pic, it's also not clearly if I should or should not count it. It really depends very much on how to count. And about taking such a stat in general room – it just wrong in my opinion. Because it have basically bigger percentage of real biologic famales and with how how this number varys it's very hard to collect any reliable statistics.

2. I am not sure that most biologic male's controlled female avi's are transgenders. I actually think that most of them are males, who does not live or crave to live (but can't because of life circumstances) their life as a female with or without penis. I probably believe that it's a bigger portion than you think, but that they are being a majority – nah, I am not so sure about it, most probably not. But aside of transgenders there is also a lot of males who have no plans or even desire to live as a full-time female but have a strong femenine side and want to be in touch with it – irl by crossdressing, make-up and other ways to make themselves more femenine, in game by playing as a female avis. And I believe that these males + transgenders – are together is a biggest part of the biologic male controlled female avis in 3dxchat. I think that the ones who just want to control female avi and fap and nothing more – is a minority, but it does not meat I think that transgenders are majority. There is a lot of people who neither of two. At least if we see as a transgenders persons whose gender and personal identity does not correspond with their biologic sex. That's why I actually were asking you who you think transgenders are – to define terms and have some understanding.

Edited by Xizl

It is also a very good chance that this person is an alt just out to stir shit.

Well, that would be very stupid of them them. If person spams with something – it ofc increases the chances that they will be noticed, but it also will make people irritated. So they basically increase the chance that Gizmo or Lisa will see them in the same time increasing the chance that they will say to themselves – fuck this Kiss, their spam and their requests.

Edited by Xizl

17 hours ago, Kiss said:

everyone seems to be getting something while bi-FM has very, very, very little, can you please make all FF positions into bi-FM positions

3.jpg

5.jpg

Well if you ask some bi-FM positions, maybe you should use pics with a woman (F) and a man (M), or just call them as the pics are showing TM (Transsexual/Man) :)

13 hours ago, Xizl said:

So the ones you fight with are actually anyone with male genitalia, who plays as a female avi and does not state their real biologic sex in one or another form (in name or in profile)? So for example someone with TG/sissy in name or with "male controlled" or similar in their profile is fine, but any other biologic male playing female avi is not fine if their real sex in one or another form does not stated in the name or in the profile? Am I right? It may seem like I am asking the same thing again, just in other words – well probably I do – but it's because despite of a lot of words you wrote, you did not actually answer on the question straight. And same about transgenders – you did not answer what you understand under the word "transgender". Okay, you had transgender friends in the past, they were not having much in common with most of transgenders or the ones calling themselves transgenders in 3dxchat and they had another sexual orientation than most of ones in 3dxchat. So what? It, to some point, explains your lack of believe to 3dxchat's transgenders or the ones who claims to be the ones but how it answers my question? Well, you ofc free person and free to not answer these questions straight if they are seems inconvenient for you but then it would be silly to expect that people going to understand you and your position, if you can't clearly say about who and what exactly you see as a problem and with who and what you try to fight on this forum.

I can't believe it. I mean, not that you played 4 years – that is easy to believe, but to believe that it's just a disappointment. You keep doing it for months if not more, trying to persuade community or Gizmo or just let out your emotions about this problem – for months! After you already left the game. I mean... I played in League of Legends for a several years. I could not imagine myself caring about some problems of this game on it's forums or other places where it being discussed after even one month of ceasing to play. Maybe I wrong, but it really looks like you having some mission, some great fight. Because in other case I can't explain for myself why would you keep doing what you do if you don't even play the game. Or you planning to come back in 3dxchat if Gizmo will make a third gender option and/or make some other game changes like ability to state rl gender in profile? Because if you do – you doing it wrong. I admit, sometime you make valuable posts with a real proposals how to change the current state of the things, but most of the time you just spit the hate about very large part of the community, without even defining clearly who exactly you attacking. You will not achieve anything good or positive by doing so. You will not make the solve of the problem closer by doing so.

1. I did not say that 30% of biologic males playing as a females have info that they are not females irl. I said:

And as I said later, I were taking my numbers from futa rooms, where is actually the biggest (in percentage) amount of biologic males playing as a females (I hope here we agree). And also this rooms have a biggest amount of people who put the rl-gender info in their profile/name. And also it was 30% only one time and it depends on how to count. I do not state that 30% of all biologic males playing as a females in 3dxchat have this info in their profile/name. I understand than in average that number is a lot less.

But in the same time I think that the method of how you count it is wrong (or at least what I see as a method of how you count it). I mean just going in some general location, count the number of female avis, count the number of ones who have info about their rl gender and then say that if 2 of 100 have this info, than only 2 of 100 males playing as a females notifying about it in their profile. Because some of this female avis – are actually females irl and you don't know for sure what percentage, and this percentage can vary a lot just because of random factors. That's why when I count – I take my numbers from futa rooms (where the percentage of real females is less). I count almost all – the ones with TG/TS/sissy/male operated/crossdresser/CD/femboi in name/profile and compare it with a whole number of female avis in the room. And in average I had something like 10-15% but even in futa rooms some female avis are real females, I even saw some with rl photos with signs so I the actual percentage of male controlled female avis who have info about them being male irl in their name/profile is actually MORE then 10-15%, at least in futa rooms, considering to my observations. And I don't count the ones with "futa" in profile. Tho I agree with you that almost all of them (I mean the ones who play as a futa) are males and if count them too and just admit that in 3dxchat "futa" in profile/name = biologic male irl – numbers will be like x2 bigger. Plus there are some who have shemale arts as their profile's pic, it's also not clearly if I should or should not count it. It really depends very much on how to count. And about taking such a stat in general room – it just wrong in my opinion. Because it have basically bigger percentage of real biologic famales and with how how this number varys it's very hard to collect any reliable statistics.

2. I am not sure that most biologic male's controlled female avi's are transgenders. I actually think that most of them are males, who does not live or crave to live (but can't because of life circumstances) their life as a female with or without penis. I probably believe that it's a bigger portion than you think, but that they are being a majority – nah, I am not so sure about it, most probably not. But aside of transgenders there is also a lot of males who have no plans or even desire to live as a full-time female but have a strong femenine side and want to be in touch with it – irl by crossdressing, make-up and other ways to make themselves more femenine, in game by playing as a female avis. And I believe that these males + transgenders – are together is a biggest part of the biologic male controlled female avis in 3dxchat. I think that the ones who just want to control female avi and fap and nothing more – is a minority, but it does not meat I think that transgenders are majority. There is a lot of people who neither of two. At least if we see as a transgenders persons whose gender and personal identity does not correspond with their biologic sex. That's why I actually were asking you who you think transgenders are – to define terms and have some understanding.

I don't go in futa rooms, not because I do not like them but because I have no reason to, so I have no idea of what they put in their profiles in those rooms. But don't you think there is a good chance that when they are in those rooms they will put things in their profile they don't have when they are outside those rooms. Also I would be pretty sure all the problems I have talked about do not happen in those rooms. So your way of counting is not accurate to find out how many there are that cause these problems and counting how many have things in their profiles in places like the beach and Sin club, where it does happen would be more to the point. Outside of futa rooms their are very few who have anything in their profiles, some you will find have it sometimes and other times you see them do not, which to me is fairly obvious why they do that. There is no real way you can tell if a female avi is actually controlled by a female or not, anywhere, so your idea of only counting the ones that are not female controlled I find a little foolish for you to say. There are female avis that say in their profiles they are really female, I did that myself for a while but found that it had more people asking me to prove it. Plus I would guess there would guys that would say that in their profiles, in fact I am sure of that because I know of ones that did do that and were found out by Pandora.

You use the word hatred when you talk about my attitude to these guys, I do not hate them, I can even understand a little on why they do what they do. But what I do not like is that so many seem to not even want to try understand how what they do can effect others. They make excuses for themselves to be able to do it and keep a clear conscious, like it is just a game or it is the way of the Internet when it is not the way of the Internet it is the way of people like them that abuse it. Plus with just about everyone in the game it is not just a game, even the ones that say it is still look for friendship, still ask questions about peoples real lives once they form friendships, still look for loyalty and other things that would make it not just a game. Any environment where people can communicate with others through speech or text will always have a social aspect to it, it will always include a social environment, people will always socialise. Especially when it is a place where you can meet people from all over the world. People who try to say that we should, and some even try to say have to, treat it as just a game are in fact the ones trying to force their game on others. If people want to treat it as more a social environment they should be able to, that is the way they want to play. 

So what we have are people that will let people know things about themselves, create what I call real friendships and real socialising, with these people you know where you stand, they mostly care about their reputation and how their game might effect others. Then you have others that think it all just a game, where normal ethics and courtesies are thought not necessary. When the 2 mix whos game will effect the others, the ones who play as it is just a game say that the others are forcing their game on them, but who is really doing that. One side is being honest and the other is not. If the players who say they are only roleplaying were to let people know they are only roleplaying everything would fine, but many will not insisting they should be able to roleplay and not have to let people know. So their kind of roleplaying has to involve others who will look at them as being what they say they are. If it is just simple roleplaying then why do they have to have hide it, I think it is because they need others to really believe they are who they are roleplaying to be able to achieve what they want, so who is really forcing their game on the others.

Plus what I found is that people say they do not lie and do not deceive just because they have never actually said they are not a female in real life, but these same people have had multiple conversations where questions have been asked and have given answers knowing they were taken as answers from a female like for example, "It's getting hard now for us girls to just travel on a crowded without some guy grabbing your ass, have you ever had someone do that to you in a train, and they will answer with something like yes all the time, or no never" They know they are being asked as if the question is being asked to another female but will not let on they are not a female when answering. Some of them go as far as to try influence us as to what we should feel our roles in sex are and how we should be with men while having sex, all while they know we are thinking we are talking to another female, and that I really object to.

What I try to do when I come in these forums with this stuff is to try get some of them to think about what they are actually doing and the effect it does have on others, that it is not ok and really does cause problems as many of them do think it does not. There is definitely an influence in the game that suggests to these guys they are doing nothing wrong.

Plus if it appears in these forums enough then just maybe the devs will see some of the ideas that have been suggested really do need to be added.

Edited by Twiggy

4 hours ago, Twiggy said:

What I try to do when I come in these forums with this stuff is to try get some of them to think about what they are actually doing and the effect it does have on others, that it is not ok and really does cause problems as many of them do think it does not.

It will never solve the problem you mentioned. It would be better to do inside the game. Not on the forum thread named upcoming updates.

6 hours ago, Twiggy said:

I don't go in futa rooms, not because I do not like them but because I have no reason to, so I have no idea of what they put in their profiles in those rooms

The reason to do it – is to gather statistics in the room where the amount of males playing as females is biggest so you minimize the distortion in statistics caused by actual rl females. 

But don't you think there is a good chance that when they are in those rooms they will put things in their profile they don't have when they are outside those rooms.

Nah, I don't think so. Tbh it sounds a bit paranoid. 

So your way of counting is not accurate

There is no accurate way to count it because you have no real numbers – you never know how much of female avis in the room are real females to take them out of count. You don't even know for sure, even Gizmo do not know for sure prolly, the exact percentage of rl females on female avis IN GENERAL. And in exact room? It knows no one. That's why I take the futa rooms as a source of statistic, because there is a biggest percentage of males playing females, therefore the least percentage of rl females, so less distortion in statistics.

I do not hate them

Okay. But at least you accuse them in ruining the game, blaming them in most problems of the game and expecting that they will understand and listen to you. You will not reach the goal of changing people just blaming them in almost all problems.

So what we have are people that will let people know things about themselves, create what I call real friendships and real socialising, with these people you know where you stand, they mostly care about their reputation and how their game might effect others. Then you have others that think it all just a game, where normal ethics and courtesies are thought not necessary. When the 2 mix whos game will effect the others, the ones who play as it is just a game say that the others are forcing their game on them, but who is really doing that. One side is being honest and the other is not. If the players who say they are only roleplaying were to let people know they are only roleplaying everything would fine, but many will not insisting they should be able to roleplay and not have to let people know. So their kind of roleplaying has to involve others who will look at them as being what they say they are. If it is just simple roleplaying then why do they have to have hide it, I think it is because they need others to really believe they are who they are roleplaying to be able to achieve what they want, so who is really forcing their game on the others.

I myself don't take 3dxchat as "just a game" (not sure if I am doing a right thing tho by doing so) but I just always keep in mind that anything people say in 3dxchat or internet in general can easily be lie, so I don't have much expectations about people being honest, especially about rl. I guess I just don't care about who person are irl, I mean I don't interact with anyone's body, only avatar and personality. Maybe 3dxchat is just a wrong place for you, I mean there are exist some games with "fake check" or with voice chat, where you can limit your space by playing only with ones who goes through some checks or ready to use voice. 3dxchat seems more about fantasy than about rl connection. Yeah, it's still feelings here, we don't have a virtual heart, we have only one - the real one, but still 3dxchat, with multi avis, with no voice chat, with no ability to verify your sex in any way... seems like a game that does not even try to be connected to rl much and aimed mostly to let people dive deeper in fantasy.